over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My pet Skunk "Buttercup"

Red Scorpion

Registered
This is my beautiful pet Buttercup. Skunks are very cute and very clean "believe it or not", however I stress the fact that they are wild animals. It took approx. 15000 yrs to domesticate the Dog.
Buttercup is one pissed off skunk with a lot of attitude and independence. It's a good thing she isn't the size of a pit, b/c she would have killed me and my hot ass girl friend who loves her to death. Here are some pics, enjoy.

Attachments

• BC.jpg
    BC.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 1,168
Last edited:
cute skunk..

great body on u too lol why dont you post some more lol

Nice!

Awesome...never thought you could have one as a pet...also, youre jacked.

Cool skunk

It looks so cute, hard to believe it's a psychotic killer.. Yeah, Sadie is right - you're jacked - blah blah blah - Lets see a picture of your hot ass GF

Took me a minute to realize what mask you were wearing..mic from slipknot..real cool dude I've wanted one for a while but out grew it lol

It looks so cute, hard to believe it's a psychotic killer.. Yeah, Sadie is right - you're jacked - blah blah blah - Lets see a picture of your hot ass GF

Hot ass girl friend coming right up. My girl is on the left, some of you might know the one on the right; its my good friend Alison Moyer before she became a prime time figure competitor in the NPC.
The 2nd pic is my girl friend with are beloved NPC judge Rod Strong aka Snake.
Snake wants all the ladies.

Attachments

• jenandsnake comp.jpg
    jenandsnake comp.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 1,143
Last edited:
Here's another one of the psychotic skunk in kill mode.

Attachments

• D03E12B4.jpg
    D03E12B4.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 6,514
Last edited:
Awesome...never thought you could have one as a pet...also, youre jacked.

Pennsylvania state law requires, in order to have one, you must get it from a licensed breeder from with in the state of PA. Other states have different laws.

The breeder I got Buttercup from is no longer in business; probably b/c he did a lot of inbreeding to get the desired recessive traits.
Buttercup's father was a brown skunk, people classify as chocolate and her mother was black and white like her.
When I went pick her up, Buttercup had a sister that came from the same litter and was gray and white. The breeder had Albino skunks, blond raccoons, Bob cats and Links.

ok that last pic of the skunk was alittle disturbing lol

Here's one of Buttercup sleeping with her Papi; check out her cow belly. She went on a diet shortly after this pic.
Talk about a cramped neck, OUCH. I'd be crippled the next morning if I slept like that.

Attachments

• cow belly.jpgcompressed.jpg
    cow belly.jpgcompressed.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 11,606
Last edited:
hahaha thats great man...love the pics! It pretty cool you can actually get that creature to lay with you. Very cute.

Here's one of Buttercup sleeping with her Papi; check out her cow belly. She went on a diet shortly after this pic.
Talk about a cramped neck, OUCH. I'd be crippled the next morning if I slept like that.

Red, what does her diet look like? What do you feed her?

hahaha thats great man...love the pics! It pretty cool you can actually get that creature to lay with you. Very cute.

That's the only thing she'll do with me anymore. She used to be my little baby. She used to eat grapes from my mouth as disgusting as that might sound to some, but not to me. Then this past year during mating season, even though she's fixed, her temperament changed and she's not the loving skunk anymore.
I need one of those pet psychics.
She's a lot like a cat. She sleeps all day; does what she wants when she wants. She'll only come to me when she wants too, or when my girl friend has food for her.
This was one of the last times I got to hold her like this. My covers blown now. Please forgive my bed head.

Last edited:
Red, I am originally from PA. One of my friends use to have a pet racoon. That thing follow him like a puppy dog. Nice pictures of the skunk.

Red, what does her diet look like? What do you feed her?

Her diet consist of a half a cup of mixed green beans and peas; one Tbs of cottage cheese; handful of Science diet dog food (for the Taurine), then finally sprayed with "I can't believe it's not butter" butter spray and mixed together.
She loves it.
This is pushing the diet, but my girl friend spoils her. Every morning she eats the corners of my gfs cheese omelet.:eek:

Last edited:
Red, I am originally from PA. One of my friends use to have a pet racoon. That thing follow him like a puppy dog. Nice pictures of the skunk.
She's very mischievous. she loves to get in to things and use those claws of hers to rip things open. Nothing brings her more pleasure than to be bad.

When I was at the breeders, he took me on a little tour, and when I went passed the Blond raccoon cage one of those suckers grabbed my arm...Scared the poop out of me. I would think a raccoon would be able to get into everything, b/c Buttercup is limited by her size. If she had hands (not paws) like a coon we'd be in trouble. She'd be able then to raid the fridge.

that's cool that you've got a pet skunk. I have been telling people for a long time that you can have a skunk for a pet, and they didn't believe me. Now I've got photo proof of it.

Can you litter train them? Do they tear up your house?

Yes, you can litter train them. I was very surprised myself as to how easy it was to litter train Buttercup. I wasn't lying when I mentioned earlier at how clean skunks are.

When I got her as a baby (6 weeks old) we placed her in a big cardboard box.
Skunks will naturally back their butts up into a corner and do their business. We placed some Newspaper there to help sop up the urine.

Now that she's older we use a Hi back litter pan with newspaper in it. When she's done doing her business; I than change the paper and put it back. We have a couple litter pans through out our apartment just to be safe. She only uses two usually. The one in the bedroom and the one in the kitchen. She's funny b/c when she's done we have little towels out where she wipes her butt on them. Like I said clean animals.

Do they tear up your house?
Yes. She has tore up a few areas. The rug under the bed, and she literally dug a hole in the bathroom, but nothing to extreme. B/C of her cuteness it's impossible to be mad at her.

Our maintenance man patched the hole behind the toilet. Here's a pic of her in my shorts behind the toilet where she likes to lay when she's hot, or when my girl friend runs the vacuum. That's her hiding spot.

Attachments

• behind toilet.jpg
    behind toilet.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 1,414
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear