over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

1 Day Out Emerald Cup - Then some time off

ironserenity

Registered
Hi guys,

Met Jethro Tull at the Emerald Cup, what a terrific guy! Seriously a Down to earth fellow.

Anyhow, here's a shot of me 1 day out before tanning. Definitely the leanest I have ever been, one for the record books. I know Sandy Williamson is head judging this show, and she is notorious for favoring a bit of a softer MPD look, but I know I am bringing some great conditioning. After this show, I will likely pursue BBing, or I may still aim for the pro-card in MPD.

One thing is for sure though- I need to take some time off of dieting and get my life in order. I have one speed, and that is "go." Suffice it to say I put some serious neglect on my wife and family during this time and I feel like a selfish jerk. I'm bringing a great package but I want balance.

If anyone has any tips on how to achieve that balance, I'll take all the help I can get!!!

**broken link removed**

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bro I dont think you could get any harder than you are. Good luck.

That looks freaky!

You guys should see this bastard in person. Insanely dense and hard muscle. He is no little beach bitch. My thought was this guy is HUGE for a men's physique contestant. He looks like a heavyweight or top of his class light heavy bodybuilder and not just a contestant...the light heavy that wins the whole show.

I am not blowing sunshine up anyone's ass. We go to a TON of shows. Merdith judges shows. I am frankly bored most of the time. Iron Serenity is big and cut to the bone.

Balance? I don't know if you can look like you do right now and be balanced with other stuff in your life! lol. That look you have (as you know) is a look that screams....sacrifice.

You may have to kick back and eat for a while. Lol

We pray and read the bible. A big part of my "Serenity" is to get away from people as often as I can....out in the woods, in the mountains, by the river.

I enjoy sitting on the porch petting our cats Bob and Nacho. Lol

Last edited:
Thanks Jethro, this comes as a nice compliment seeing how much I used to get flamed to living shit on this board before, why I went quiet for a while, for some reason people never liked my down to earth-ness on many topics lol.

I need to definitely take a little offseason, focus on spoiling the wife a bit and focus a little bit on enjoying life all the while still maintaining what I've got.

My sex drive is shot, there is nothing left simply from being so lean for so long. I'm sure I'll come around after a few days of eating and feeling more human.

You are looking sick, Iron lol Really impressive, veiny, grainy and full

What type of diet you were following for this show? How much cardio?

You look chiseled out of granite. Incredible job!!

You have an astounding physique and no matter how you place , you def should be commended on your build. Also great that you want to take a step of the pedal and concentrate on the more real priorities in life such as a family. All the best.

you look amazing man best of luck

Thanks Jethro, this comes as a nice compliment seeing how much I used to get flamed to living shit on this board before, why I went quiet for a while, for some reason people never liked my down to earth-ness on many topics lol.

I need to definitely take a little offseason, focus on spoiling the wife a bit and focus a little bit on enjoying life all the while still maintaining what I've got.

My sex drive is shot, there is nothing left simply from being so lean for so long. I'm sure I'll come around after a few days of eating and feeling more human.

WOW you do look like you could slay them in the bodybuilding portion!!!!!!
I agree on spoiling the family :cool:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner