over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

6'4" 245 Lbs....

Big_Duke

Registered
Just a mirror pic. Wondering what you guys think?? I've been trying to cut carbs and figure it all out. So damn hard to cut day AND keep size being so tall.... ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412082370.038544.jpg

my advice is to not worry about size at the moment, get lean and then add size to your frame. im a tall guy so i feel ur pain

I believe if you add 10 pds of muscle you will burn more fat.
The more muscle the more you can eat.

Thanks guys. The pics are bad imo im always considered a big muscly guy standing in a room. Alone I don't think pics do justice. But I'm ready to be more cut with more muscle.

Thanks guys. The pics are bad imo im always considered a big muscly guy standing in a room. Alone I don't think pics do justice. But I'm ready to be more cut with more muscle.

Maybe if your the only one in the room.
My suggestion dont make stink eye faces and then ask for criticism - or you will get criticism.

i think a maintenance diet, heavy weights and peps could give you a nice recomposition.

i dont mean this negatively cause I am sitting at a puffy body fat right now,

but to look like that physique wise and think that you look decent, means maybe you have low standards/ expectations. Mirrors or pics dont lie. You may look good in a shirt but trust me you wouldnt stand out at a beach

With a shirt off, I would consider you big boned or husky. :p

Your around 20% bf. Concentrating on getting leaner. You will lose some muscle, but you easily get back what you lost once you have that chub off and your lifting hard and eating decently well and clean.

Last edited:
I believe if you add 10 pds of muscle you will burn more fat.
The more muscle the more you can eat.

get lean first while maintaining what you can or you just getting fatter trying to get those 10 extra pounds of muscle.

Definitely cutting lol. Sorry again for the first cheesy pic that was for the wife and I was kidding around. Didn't take anything to just post up here.

get lean first while maintaining what you can or you just getting fatter trying to get those 10 extra pounds of muscle.

If he losses anymore muscle there won't be any left !!!
Muscle is your best fat-burner....

I'm going to help this young man get leaner;), that's what he needs to do, and then you can work on gaining muscle. I'm as tall as you are and I'm only about 20 lbs pounds heavier than you are , but I look about 50 pounds heavier you, because and I have below 10 percent body fat.Listen toc exactly what queefer said bro. I would like to know if you were using any anabolics as well, I believe someone asked you that earlier? Give us a little more information, trust me you have the ability to be one big mofo, but it seems that you have to switch up your diet and training, but getting Lean first is your main priority, then start to grow into it. there are a lot of good trainers on here that could help you, I don't know if queefer is still taking clients, but he trains tall guys like you, maybe give him a shout and see if he is taking on new clients, he definitely knows what he's doing, just look at him. Flex2019 is an awesome trainer as well, see if he is taking on new clients, I'm going to be hitting flex out myself, although I know what I'm doing, it never hurts to have help with guys as experienced as they are, they really know what they're doing and as long as you listen to them, they can surely turn do you enjoy a beast for helping you achieve whatever your goal is. Tell flex I sent you and he will give you a three and a half percent discount lol:D

MG

Last edited:
Gear only 250mg/wk test-e
I have t3 and Clen on the way.

New diet I worked out with a member here has me taking in this....

Calories- 2704
Protein- 245
Carbs- 195
Fats- 80

Food is nothing but egg whites, grits, chicken, beef, jasmine rice, sweet potatoes, and two shakes.

Btw the t3 and Clen is otw to have in hand with no set plans to just start taking it. Want to use it when the timing is right. Trying to have the diet in check first. Open to all critique on the diet.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131