Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training
©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2018
Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese

Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training  

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Cheapest Supplements Guaranteed         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products


©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2018
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Photos > Member's Photos
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree20Likes
  • 9 Post By Gunsmith
  • 1 Post By IronRage
  • 1 Post By Elvia1023
  • 3 Post By Elvia1023
  • 2 Post By Gunsmith
  • 1 Post By Elvia1023
  • 1 Post By Gunsmith
  • 1 Post By Gunsmith
  • 1 Post By maikolo33
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 02-27-2018, 02:05 AM
Gunsmith's Avatar
Featured Member / Kilo Klub
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 6,926
decided to start training calves for prep

started my prep this week (16 weeks) and decided to train calves once a week through the whole thing , I normaly don't train calves because they are naturaly big and respond very quick.
Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 02-27-2018, 02:12 AM
Gunsmith's Avatar
Featured Member / Kilo Klub
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 6,926
Pic didn't load
Attached Images
 
tenny, Phidias, alfresco and 6 others like this.
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 02-27-2018, 03:18 AM
IronRage's Avatar
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 73
Must be nice....

Nice Ryders though
OutToLunch likes this.

Last edited by IronRage; 02-27-2018 at 03:20 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 02-27-2018, 09:21 AM
Elvia1023's Avatar
Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 20,732

Awards Showcase

They look fantastic. It makes me laugh as I can't help but wonder what my calves would look like if I had your calf genetics. There you post with your great calves after deciding to train them once weekly for a short time I have trained them everyday for 1 year and well tried absolutely everything you could think of at other times. Now I am training them twice per week with relatively low volume but high intensity. It was only Syntherol that made them transform. It's the same with all the guys I know who have great calves though. Most don't even train them and if they do it's a standard workout not pushing it much. Good luck for your show.
Phidias likes this.
__________________
Use code ELVIA1023 to get 5% off your next Synthetek Order.
For a limited time only, if your order is $300 or greater, they throw in a product of YOUR choice absolutely FREE.



GENOTEC REP
The best and cheapest AAS available. PM me for a list or if you have any questions.

Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 02-28-2018, 01:19 AM
saffire's Avatar
Kilo Klub Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: netherland
Posts: 1,095
Send a message via ICQ to saffire Send a message via Yahoo to saffire
thats some good calves genetics right there! Good luck!
__________________

MAIL: [email protected] or PM
WEB: www.onlythebestaas.com

10% Dicount Code: "Saffire"
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 02-28-2018, 08:56 AM
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 202
Impressive for not having to train them.
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 02-28-2018, 09:02 AM
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 202
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvia1023 View Post
They look fantastic. It makes me laugh as I can't help but wonder what my calves would look like if I had your calf genetics. There you post with your great calves after deciding to train them once weekly for a short time I have trained them everyday for 1 year and well tried absolutely everything you could think of at other times. Now I am training them twice per week with relatively low volume but high intensity. It was only Syntherol that made them transform. It's the same with all the guys I know who have great calves though. Most don't even train them and if they do it's a standard workout not pushing it much. Good luck for your show.
Just personal experience, but I found everyday was too much and once or twice a week was too little but found my optimal recovery time to be every other day. Heavy and train them first to have better intensity.

Edit tried to attach a pic of calves but pic was way too big lol

Last edited by Kevin666; 02-28-2018 at 09:17 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 02-28-2018, 04:06 PM
Elvia1023's Avatar
Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 20,732

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin666 View Post
Just personal experience, but I found everyday was too much and once or twice a week was too little but found my optimal recovery time to be every other day. Heavy and train them first to have better intensity.

Edit tried to attach a pic of calves but pic was way too big lol
Done all that matey. The once per day for 1 year was just at the extreme. I have trained them eod for long periods. Trained them 1 day per week for long periods. They go at the start of my workout but I have also played about with timing. Then comes reps and anything from 5 to 100 reps. Obviously most of the time they are in the 10-20 rep range but I have had success with 30-40 rep routines in the past.

Most of the time they are trained 2-4 times per week with a mixture of reps but always super intense. The amount of hours I have spent researching form and well everything is very high. Point being I have put more into my calves than any other body part with subpar results. They are looking decent now though just would expect more from all the abuse I have given them over the years. They are also extremely strong and I train them brutally hard... again played about with intensity over the years too. I can transform most peoples calves but some people just have certain muscles that don't respond very well.
Iabadman, Gunsmith and Kevin666 like this.
__________________
Use code ELVIA1023 to get 5% off your next Synthetek Order.
For a limited time only, if your order is $300 or greater, they throw in a product of YOUR choice absolutely FREE.



GENOTEC REP
The best and cheapest AAS available. PM me for a list or if you have any questions.

Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 02-28-2018, 10:02 PM
Gunsmith's Avatar
Featured Member / Kilo Klub
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 6,926
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvia1023 View Post
Done all that matey. The once per day for 1 year was just at the extreme. I have trained them eod for long periods. Trained them 1 day per week for long periods. They go at the start of my workout but I have also played about with timing. Then comes reps and anything from 5 to 100 reps. Obviously most of the time they are in the 10-20 rep range but I have had success with 30-40 rep routines in the past.

Most of the time they are trained 2-4 times per week with a mixture of reps but always super intense. The amount of hours I have spent researching form and well everything is very high. Point being I have put more into my calves than any other body part with subpar results. They are looking decent now though just would expect more from all the abuse I have given them over the years. They are also extremely strong and I train them brutally hard... again played about with intensity over the years too. I can transform most peoples calves but some people just have certain muscles that don't respond very well.
I have a friend thatís the same way , we have done everything (except synthol) to get them to grow , every weight and rep scheme , doing his injections there , IGF-DES at 100mcg in each calf (50mcg per head) and nothing has worked.
Genetics play a HUGE roll , my mom and dad both had nice calves even in their 60ís
I have a similar situation with my traps , as much as I have trained them they never respond like everything else.
Iabadman and Elvia1023 like this.
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 03-04-2018, 12:51 PM
Elvia1023's Avatar
Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 20,732

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunsmith View Post
I have a friend thatís the same way , we have done everything (except synthol) to get them to grow , every weight and rep scheme , doing his injections there , IGF-DES at 100mcg in each calf (50mcg per head) and nothing has worked.
Genetics play a HUGE roll , my mom and dad both had nice calves even in their 60ís
I have a similar situation with my traps , as much as I have trained them they never respond like everything else.
Exactly. Every body part is genetic but I think the difference can be seen in calves more than most simply due to the fact we walk on them all day. We all know people with good calves who don't even train. Some may play sports or ride a bike but others literally nothing and their calves are good. Certain bigger (fat) people have crazy calves as well from all the walking round at their body weight. It just shows me the differences in genetics. Look at Dennis Wolf. He is a complete freak all over and his calves are awful... looks like a shark has bitten them off! I am sure he done alsorts to them as well. Regardless your calves are looking great so well done.

Gunsmith I obviously wouldn't have trained my calves like I did if they responded like yours do. I also understand some guys need to hold off training certain bodyparts due to proportion and the fact they respond so well. Although I don't think calves is one of those so if I were you I would probably just go for it for about 1 year and see how freaky you can make your calves. If they respond like that you could have Ben Palulski calves in 1 year
__________________
Use code ELVIA1023 to get 5% off your next Synthetek Order.
For a limited time only, if your order is $300 or greater, they throw in a product of YOUR choice absolutely FREE.



GENOTEC REP
The best and cheapest AAS available. PM me for a list or if you have any questions.

Reply With Quote
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 03-04-2018, 12:55 PM
Elvia1023's Avatar
Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 20,732

Awards Showcase

By the way what do you think of the Ryders? I have 2 pairs (black and grey). They were amazing at first but I find over time they stretch quite a lot and get too loose. The reason they were so good to begin with becomes the reason why they aren't great later on. When I first used them they were so comfortable. I notice they have just brought out Red D-Mak's and of course they have the new Kai Greene as well.
Gunsmith likes this.
__________________
Use code ELVIA1023 to get 5% off your next Synthetek Order.
For a limited time only, if your order is $300 or greater, they throw in a product of YOUR choice absolutely FREE.



GENOTEC REP
The best and cheapest AAS available. PM me for a list or if you have any questions.

Reply With Quote
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 03-05-2018, 05:39 AM
Gunsmith's Avatar
Featured Member / Kilo Klub
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 6,926
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvia1023 View Post
By the way what do you think of the Ryders? I have 2 pairs (black and grey). They were amazing at first but I find over time they stretch quite a lot and get too loose. The reason they were so good to begin with becomes the reason why they aren't great later on. When I first used them they were so comfortable. I notice they have just brought out Red D-Mak's and of course they have the new Kai Greene as well.
I like them so far , haven't had them but a month or so.
I don't wear them tight at all but being all suede I can see how they would stretch over time.
The only reason I got them is because I've always squated bare foot and now the punk ass gym manager says I can't so I just wanted something as close to bare foot as possible. As for the color , I was thinking they were more pink and wanted a breast cancer support idea for a trainer at our gym.
rmtt likes this.
Reply With Quote
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 03-05-2018, 03:49 PM
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 55
man I would do anything to grow calves like that. talk about stubborn body part

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #14 (permalink)  
Old 03-14-2018, 04:25 AM
G-FLUX's Avatar
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 309
Freaking SOLID calves...I'm hitting them hard at 4x a week now and theyre finally responding
Reply With Quote
  #15 (permalink)  
Old 03-14-2018, 07:03 AM
DetroitDawg's Avatar
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 851
Sick calves! Damn I'm jealous
__________________

[email protected]
Website- https://www.onlythebestaas.com/
10% discount code: DetroitDawg
Reply With Quote
  #16 (permalink)  
Old 03-14-2018, 09:12 AM
Elvia1023's Avatar
Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 20,732

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunsmith View Post
I like them so far , haven't had them but a month or so.
I don't wear them tight at all but being all suede I can see how they would stretch over time.
The only reason I got them is because I've always squated bare foot and now the punk ass gym manager says I can't so I just wanted something as close to bare foot as possible. As for the color , I was thinking they were more pink and wanted a breast cancer support idea for a trainer at our gym.
Yours are pink aren't they? Or do you mean they are not as pink as you thought when first ordering. They have brought out red ones but that was very recent so after you ordered yours. They are great when you first wear them especially when training legs. As you alluded to due to the suede they may stretch and that's what happened to mine. I ordered 3 pairs but don't like wearing the older ones now due to how much they have stretched. It only took about 20-30 gym days for me as well.
__________________
Use code ELVIA1023 to get 5% off your next Synthetek Order.
For a limited time only, if your order is $300 or greater, they throw in a product of YOUR choice absolutely FREE.



GENOTEC REP
The best and cheapest AAS available. PM me for a list or if you have any questions.

Reply With Quote
  #17 (permalink)  
Old 03-15-2018, 09:28 PM
Gunsmith's Avatar
Featured Member / Kilo Klub
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 6,926
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvia1023 View Post
Yours are pink aren't they? Or do you mean they are not as pink as you thought when first ordering. They have brought out red ones but that was very recent so after you ordered yours. They are great when you first wear them especially when training legs. As you alluded to due to the suede they may stretch and that's what happened to mine. I ordered 3 pairs but don't like wearing the older ones now due to how much they have stretched. It only took about 20-30 gym days for me as well.
Ryder calls the color ďfuchsiaĒ , I was wanting more of a pink color because we have a friend in the gym thatís battling breast cancer and wanted to help show some support aside from the hats we had made
Elvia1023 likes this.
Reply With Quote
  #18 (permalink)  
Old 09-23-2018, 08:16 AM
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvia1023 View Post
By the way what do you think of the Ryders? I have 2 pairs (black and grey). They were amazing at first but I find over time they stretch quite a lot and get too loose. The reason they were so good to begin with becomes the reason why they aren't great later on. When I first used them they were so comfortable. I notice they have just brought out Red D-Mak's and of course they have the new Kai Greene as well.
I've got the Kai greens and yes they do stretch over a period of time
My first ones were the cork looking ones
All and all they are a durable shoe and not bad for squating in
Elvia1023 likes this.
Reply With Quote
  #19 (permalink)  
Old 09-25-2018, 06:03 PM
kcs's Avatar
kcs kcs is offline
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 51
i wish i could get mine to grow. no matter what i do they don't respond to anything.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


           

   Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription     How To Do Injections, Injection Instructions     

            

           

           

           

           

           

           

All times are GMT +10. The time now is 01:25 PM.

 
Multilingual community supported by vBET Translator 3.10.1
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1 Copyright ProfessionalMuscle.com 2002-2018

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2018
How To Use Synthol How To Do Injections
Buy Synthol Buy Synthol
Buy steroids at Ivitamins Steroids discussion board
How To Use Steroids
vbPLUS