over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cerebrolysin log

ECore

Newbies
History:
I developed neuropathy about 2 1/2 years ago at the age of 36. I'm not sure what did it, but one day, BAMM, I could barely walk, I felt like I was 500 pounds (or gravity turned up by 10x). I had a thousand tests that were all OK, I don't have diabetes. I had impaired thinking, tired easily and had occasional stuttering. My feet felt like they were on fire at the time. I was off work for 12 weeks and finally got diagnosed with Small Fiber Neuropathy by a skin tissue biopsy. My nerve conduction and EMG studies were ok, so that indicated no large fiber nerve damage. They put me on Neurontin and Wellbutrin for pain and I went back to work. I tried to bulk up with dbol and test, and work it out by pumping some major iron but that didn't help any pain or feelings of heaviness. things gradually got better over the years (the doctor said that the nerve damage would get better over the next 4 years) but the symptoms still persist. My feet kill me when I stand on them for too long and I still fatigue easily, have some stuttering when I'm tired and get mentally drained easily with brain fog.

Fast forward to today.

I've recently tried 3 rounds of GHRP-2 and TB-500, which have had some positive effects such as increased stamina and I look more fit as it has increased muscle mass and decreased fat. If you would look at me you would think that I'm in good shape. I'm still on the neurontin and wellbutrin.

Yesterday I received 5x10mls of Cerebrolysin. I'm hoping to repair some nerve damage. I injected 5 mls IM.

I know I feel some effects today. I feel more alert and cheerful and have a sort of giddy feeling that you would get as a kid. The feeling like the day is new and it holds unknown excitement. My thoughts feel clear. I had a slight headache with it yesterday, but today my head feels clear and I'm free of any stress headache/neck pains that I get frequently.

I had the thought of not taking my neurontin and wellbutrin today because I feel good, but I took it anyways.

My feet have a faint tingling in them that is different.

QUESTION: What is the best dosage with cost/benefit in mind. I did order 2 more 5x10mls.

Last edited:
Really interested in this.

I would head over to longecity (which is a website dedicated to various longevity issues as well as nootropics): they have a huge thread dedicated to cerebrolysin.

I can't answer your question as I don't have much experience with cerebro but I'm extremely interested in it and plan to give my rat it very soon.

Please keep us updated

Today I'm thinking that I can compare the the feelings that dbol gave me to cerebrolysin's "life is good" feeling.

A small thing I note is that I feel like my voice is a little deeper, and my girlfriend said she thinks so too.

:headbang:

Very much interessted on this product. Cant wait to research it. Have you decided your dosing protocol yet?

Very much interessted on this product. Cant wait to research it. Have you decided your dosing protocol yet?

Well the prescribed dosage is 5ml 5 days of the week x 4 weeks=100mls (repeat in 2 months as needed)

My problem is is that I only have 5 10ml vials=50 mls.

I do have another 100mls on the way, but that could be weeks away....idk.

I did a dose of 3mls today. It didn't feel as powerful as the 5ml dose, but I feel pretty good today and got alot done outside raking leaves and other stuff. No brain fog or stuttering. The nerve pain in my legs is still there at the typical amount that I would have on a weekend.

I have been researching Cortexin today, which, I believe, is the Russian version of Cerebrolysin. It's a little bit cheaper. If anyone has any input with Cortexin please inform me of your experience.

BTW. I'm an RN, so if anyone has any questions with dosage or injections please ask.

Last edited:
So Cortexin is the same as cerebrolysin? Does it have the same peptide make-up?

I will look it up but this is what I found so far (in terms of potential side effects that one of the posters mentions does not seem to be found with cerebrolysin):

(Quoted from longecity)

Hey All,
Unfortunately the muscle fasciculations I began to experience shortly after terminating a 10 day cycle of Cortexin about three weeks ago have decreased in severity and amount but have not ceased. Likely this was compounded by a month of using Cerebro a few weeks prior to Cortexin. Last night I was essentially kept awake all night as nearly my entire thigh rapidly alternated between contractions and relaxations. I was worried it was going to become painful. Since the cycle I have noticed small fasciculations in nearly every part of my body. The least is in my hands but occasionally there too. The most is in my lower limbs and triceps. Cognitively I felt great and feel fine and even appeared to make great gains in that regard but the cost is too great for me to justify Cortexin's use. Just a heed of caution. Nerve growth is good, but the price we pay for lack of plasticity is stability. My greatest fear is continuing on with a cycle to find my pain fibers behaving with the same decrease in threshold.

Regards,
UO

(unquote)

So Cortexin is the same as cerebrolysin? Does it have the same peptide make-up?

I'm not sure of that, and from what I read, I'm not sure if anybody knows. Either way, it's not much cheaper so I'll forget about that.

So 25ml a week. Is a lot. Where do you put all those mls?

I've done IM in my thighs (outer thigh). I can hit both sides pretty well. Plus I can give it in my right buttock (divide your butt cheek like (+), and hit in the middle of the upper right square).

Anyways. I have been connected to music and listen more, like people have said. I've been more cheerful.

As to the peripheral neuropathy, I'm not sure what is has done for me yet. I woke up this morning feeling really rough...but got a lot of work done without thinking about the pain......I go back to work tomorrow so I'll see how I function.

Nothing to report today. No side effects. A typical monday.

So far I've today, once daily 5mg(day 1), 2.5mg(day 2), 2.5mg(day 3),5mg (day 4).

I did the 2.5mg just to conserve until my next order arrives.

How is your cognitive functioning? Do you notice any difference in memory or maybe creative thinking?

I'm really excited about this and hope that it has the amazing effects that people are reporting over at longecity

WOOHOO, I'm subbed.

Good luck bro and thank you for logging it :)

I've done IM in my thighs (outer thigh). I can hit both sides pretty well. Plus I can give it in my right buttock (divide your butt cheek like (+), and hit in the middle of the upper right square).

Anyways. I have been connected to music and listen more, like people have said. I've been more cheerful.

As to the peripheral neuropathy, I'm not sure what is has done for me yet. I woke up this morning feeling really rough...but got a lot of work done without thinking about the pain......I go back to work tomorrow so I'll see how I function.

All 5ml in the same side? Or 2.5 in each side? You just keep injecting same site or rotate? Would like more info on this as 25ml in 5 days seems like you would either have to inject multiple times daily which sucks or constantly hit quads and glutes up with 2.5ml each and just rotate EOD

I do have experience with injecting high amount of ml's and I think 25 a week is quite a lot. Expecialy when you have more products to inject.

Do you have experience with injecting other products? Is the cerebrosylin comapable to that?

All 5ml in the same side? Or 2.5 in each side? You just keep injecting same site or rotate? Would like more info on this as 25ml in 5 days seems like you would either have to inject multiple times daily which sucks or constantly hit quads and glutes up with 2.5ml each and just rotate EOD

Yes, you can inject up to 5mls IM (intramuscular), and that's what I do. I rotate sites daily. My favorite is my right Gluteus maximus and I'm going to have to practice on the left Glute. The other sites I give it on is my right/left middle outer thigh, rotated. I have to admit, the thighs can be pretty painful with the needle. The injected liquid is quite painless.

I do have experience with injecting high amount of ml's and I think 25 a week is quite a lot. Especialy when you have more products to inject.

Do you have experience with injecting other products? Is the cerebrosylin comapable to that?

Yes I've injected test/deca and cerebro is less painful. The 5cc goes in with ease. Test can hurt.

I've also have done IGF-1, ghrp-2 and tb-500, but all those are subcutaneous injections and are painless...some itching.

OK, I have the first week done. I did 5cc,2.5cc,2.5cc,5cc,5cc. I did the 2.5cc doses to conserve until my next shipment comes in (it has shipped from Europe and I'm in the US).

What I've noticed: The first dose has more of a noticeable effect as noted above. My peripheral neuropathy symptoms actually worsened and I had a rough week. I'm not sure if this was from the cerebro working on the nerves or if the cerebro was interfering with the Neurontin that I take (which almost any medication/vitamin that I take does interfere with Neurontin)

My first day off of it went well.

I am going to do the recommended 5cc 5x a week for 4 weeks. Hopefully the shipment comes in and doesn't interfere with the scheduling.

sounds good!

Do you notice any cognitive improvements?

I have a neurological thinking impairment that hasn't been diagnosed (may be considered a headache, brain fog, brain freeze, idk). It happened at the same time as my acute peripheral neuropathy.

Anyways...today on my day off of cerebro I've had a good day, nothing really noticeable. I really had a bad week.....like it was interfering with my Neurontin and I had peripheral pain and brain fog. Either that or it's jump starting my impaired nerves and causing pain...nerve growth does hurt. The death hurts really bad, and then the slow growth hurts chronically.

I'm really looking for long term gain, so I'm not disappointed....yet.

Last edited:
Yes, you can inject up to 5mls IM (intramuscular), and that's what I do. I rotate sites daily. My favorite is my right Gluteus maximus and I'm going to have to practice on the left Glute. The other sites I give it on is my right/left middle outer thigh, rotated. I have to admit, the thighs can be pretty painful with the needle. The injected liquid is quite painless.

Yes I've injected test/deca and cerebro is less painful. The 5cc goes in with ease. Test can hurt.

I've also have done IGF-1, ghrp-2 and tb-500, but all those are subcutaneous injections and are painless...some itching.

OK, I have the first week done. I did 5cc,2.5cc,2.5cc,5cc,5cc. I did the 2.5cc doses to conserve until my next shipment comes in (it has shipped from Europe and I'm in the US).

What I've noticed: The first dose has more of a noticeable effect as noted above. My peripheral neuropathy symptoms actually worsened and I had a rough week. I'm not sure if this was from the cerebro working on the nerves or if the cerebro was interfering with the Neurontin that I take (which almost any medication/vitamin that I take does interfere with Neurontin)

My first day off of it went well.

I am going to do the recommended 5cc 5x a week for 4 weeks. Hopefully the shipment comes in and doesn't interfere with the scheduling.

Ok thats good to hear. I allready inject 10ml every week so if I would add 25ml of cere, I would have to inject 35ml a week. Thats a lot. Even for me haha. Highest I've been on was 18-19ml.

Ok thats good to hear. I allready inject 10ml every week so if I would add 25ml of cere, I would have to inject 35ml a week. Thats a lot. Even for me haha. Highest I've been on was 18-19ml.

As long as you only do 5ml per site and rotate, I'm sure you'd be ok (depending if you had the dosages correct and the combined medications are compatible of course).

Ok. I've had a good 2 days off the cerebro. Nothing major, nothing noticeable, but a good, low pain, no brain fog day.

I got home from work and started back on the cerebro and the dose feels like the first dose I took. It's a comforting, excitement feeling.

Last edited:
I'm definitely tweaking from yesterday's dose. I'm alert and can feel the cerebro in me...sort of like a taste.

Isn't doing much for the peripheral neuropathy as of yet.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws