over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Minimum effective time off to clear GH antibodies

TJS

Newbies
I have been researching 8-10 iu GH ED for 18 months. I am taking some time off to clear antibodies and thus produce greater results. The questions I have are:

1 What would be the minimum time off to clear antibodies?
2. What is a good starting dose?

I was planning on 4 weeks off and starting at 4 iu.

Thanks in advance,
TJS

thanks, using cjc now till may. That will be about 12 weeks, come on blacktops and get here lol

Why not use cjc and ghrp while waiting?

I am researching CJC 1295 DAC 2mg EW and Ipam. 300 mcg 3 x ED. I am like a kid at Christmas and want to open the pack early and try something I have not used before!
Thanks for the info.

TJS

I believe antibodies will not clear as long as gh/igf remains elevated. It is not just in relation to exogenous gh.

I had thought antibodies were just in relation to exogenous GH, especially non pharm Chinese GH.

All of this is bro science.. Unless any of you guys can prove this. Then Ill listen

hopefully someone knows the answer. Would like to alternate GH and CJC Dac

found this on an old post

"Alpha said this about antibodies:

He was taking 2ius rips 3x/day with crestor. His igf1 tested at over 800. After 3 months, the igf1 dropped to 700's, 600's, 500's. This was due to antibody production. You have to either up the hgh dose, or cycle off for 6 weeks to clear out the antibodies.

If you use pharmaceutical hgh then antibody production is much, much slower."

All of this is bro science.. Unless any of you guys can prove this. Then Ill listen

^^^ Read newbadgene's post. Alpha posts that his igf levels dropped off significantly after being on gh for months on end hence why the anti-bodies theory. If gh is run for a long time, it becomes less effect and more and more has to be used to in order to achieve the same fat loss/recomp effect because of less igf is being produced by the liver over time.

The abstract from Endojournals somewhat supports whats bolded.

From the abstract:

Replacement of the cloudy preparation by a clear solution of HGH Raben or by HGH Roos led to a decrease or the disappearance of antibodies, and, in the absence of antibodies, growth response to therapy returned. Thus, the quality of the HGH preparation might account for the appearance of antibodies in low and medium-high titers.

Growth Hormone Antibodies in Patients Treated with Different Preparations of Human Growth Hormone (HGH)

He was taking 2ius rips 3x/day with crestor. His igf1 tested at over 800. After 3 months, the igf1 dropped to 700's, 600's, 500's. This was due to antibody production. You have to either up the hgh dose, or cycle off for 6 weeks to clear out the antibodies.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the info!! I defiantly noticed a diminishing results after 6 months. This is the reason for the break. I just wasn't sure if 4 weeks would be effective to clear antibodies. I am going to extend it to a 6 weeks and start fresh.
Thanks again TJS

It was Alpha who said you need time off both peps and gh, due to antibody production.

^^^ Read newbadgene's post. Alpha posts that his igf levels dropped off significantly after being on gh for months on end hence why the anti-bodies theory. If gh is run for a long time, it becomes less effect and more and more has to be used to in order to achieve the same fat loss/recomp effect because of less igf is being produced by the liver over time.

It's still just a theory. You can't test for antibodies or prove that's whats causing the drop in IGF levels

It's still just a theory. You can't test for antibodies or prove that's whats causing the drop in IGF levels

No shit it's a theory. No offense, but I'd rather listen to the words of a medical professional(alpha6164) who has spent years studying this subject and has done his own research. There's something going on whether it's anti-bodies or something else that causes igf levels to drop after using gh for awhile. That's a fact. Gh loses it's effectiveness after many months of use because of the drop in igf levels. This is why I tell people it's a waste after about 6 months unless your increase your dose, but how long can you do that before you go broke?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity