over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Most effective way to run GHRP-2

What's the most effective way to run GHRP-2?

With a ghrh such as cjc-1295 no dac. Dosing of 100-200mcg of both atleast 4 times daily on a research subject.

PWO? Or Pre?

Whenever you want. Although I would never give it Pre workout to Bane cos he would be too hungry. Depends upon how long your research subject trains. I wouldn't over complicate things... just take it 3 hours apart throughout the day.

Whenever you want. Although I would never give it Pre workout to Bane cos he would be too hungry. Depends upon how long your research subject trains. I wouldn't over complicate things... just take it 3 hours apart throughout the day.

So the GHRP 2 induces a lot of hunger in bane? I was under the impression that only applied with the 6. So I have to buy extra food for my research pet? Appetite increase?

So the GHRP 2 induces a lot of hunger in bane? I was under the impression that only applied with the 6. So I have to buy extra food for my research pet? Appetite increase?

That's what I thought I've been on an eating rampage sice I started. Just try to keep it clean.

Not as bad as 6 but still bad. It all depends upon various factors. If you give him it on an empty stomach then wow... eating frenzy. If he has it on a full stomach he should be fine. The hunger will go down in time once his body gets used to it. It effects everyone differently... some don't get the hunger. 200mcg on an empty stomach on Bane and well 5k cals later he was just about full :eek: It's more about time though and not food so if you don't feed him and watch him struggle after an inj that struggle will soon be gone even without food. More food shouldn't be needed if you plan things well (nutrition around injs). But abit of extra food is only a good thing when your a fat burning machine ;)

Last edited:
Haha ok... Sounds like my animal is gonna eat me out of house and home haha :D nothing wrong with that though. He has quite the appetite even while on the ipam and mod.

Cjc1295w/o and ghrp both at 100mcg 3 x daily works great for me

I would say with cjc1295 without dac

both being used at 100mcg each 6-8x a day dosed at least 3hrs apart.

I've been doing that to my rats and they lost A LOT of fat and have yet to lose any size. :headbang:

Not as bad as 6 but still bad. It all depends upon various factors. If you give him it on an empty stomach then wow... eating frenzy. If he has it on a full stomach he should be fine. The hunger will go down in time once his body gets used to it. It effects everyone differently... some don't get the hunger. 200mcg on an empty stomach on Bane and well 5k cals later he was just about full :eek: It's more about time though and not food so if you don't feed him and watch him struggle after an inj that struggle will soon be gone even without food. More food shouldn't be needed if you plan things well (nutrition around injs). But abit of extra food is only a good thing when your a fat burning machine ;)

i just started -2 at 100mcg only dosing twice so far and i felt hypo bad. i did it before bed and had to get up and in morning again and bam HUNGRY! now i feel "funny"

going to reduce my dosage until body acclimates!

I've been doing that to my rats and they lost A LOT of fat and have yet to lose any size. :headbang:

I know that this is a very open ended and subjective question, but how would you compare the protocol that you listed compared to HGH. I've never done both, but I have seen opinions of people that have done both and they say its equal to about 3-4 iu's of generic GH. Would you agree?

Do you have access to a fridge or something?

i've thought about trying to dose more but would need to preload or something.

also the damn hunger i am getting from the ghrp-2 right now! argh :banghead:

I've read to take it on an empty stomach and not eat for at least 20 minutes in order not to blunt the GH release. Any truth to this?

Romulus, Alpha6164 proved that there's no significant difference if you fasted or not. Look on his thread on gh serum testing-page 11

Ghrp2 makes me crazy hungry. Just took my last shot-200mcg before bed and I can't stop thinking about food. I get excited thinking about breakfast!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear