over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Had to stop peps :(

BushMan

Registered
So I went on a cjc w/o dac and ghrp-2 cycle. The plan was three months of this. I got about two months in and couldn't handle it any more. The first 6 weeks went great but I noticed after that I was just getting more and more rundown. I was tired and stressed all the time. I understand that cortisol is raised with peps but I had no idea it would be this bad. I had trouble sleeping at night because I was so stressed. I've been off them for about a week now and feel 100% better.

Don't get me wrong, I loved the body recomp. I could eat anything and kept losing BF. I was vascular, my skin/hair were healthier and for the first month I was sleeping like a baby.

It might have been a mix between the peps and just going into a stressful time. So I'll definitely try them again sometime when things have calmed down.

Something weird to note that I've never seen is my heart burn got insanely bad on the peps. I actually got some prescription meds because it was so bad. I would be up 3 or 4 times a night chomping down on some tums.

I had similar on the same noDAC ghrp-2 cycle: lethargy/bad sleep, inability to concentrate and terrible heart burn. Also similar to you, going through a stressful time in my life as well. May try again some time in the future.

I guess it's a little relieving to hear I wasn't the only one haha. But it's a bummer I had to stop because I was liking what they were doing to my body. My muscles looked full. I was recovering fast (I was lifting 4 times a week and swimming 4 times as well for an hour each time). Will def try again when I'm more relaxed.

Is there anything out there that lowers cortisol?

I heard black tea and vic C. I jumped all over those when I found that out.

I guess it's a little relieving to hear I wasn't the only one haha. But it's a bummer I had to stop because I was liking what they were doing to my body. My muscles looked full. I was recovering fast (I was lifting 4 times a week and swimming 4 times as well for an hour each time). Will def try again when I'm more relaxed.

You may want to try just cjc or with Ipam.. I was having good results with just Dac. Just started the ghrp. Thanks for sharing... Ghrp had me a bit worried

I've heard a few grams of vitamin c a day can lower cortisol, but that didn't help me much. What works for me is 5-6 weeks on ghrp2/1295 at 100/100 3-4 times per day and then switching to hgh for at least a month.

Side note - remember that peps are for animal research, not for human consumption ;)

My rat had a similar reaction. Interestingly when it gets stressed he can feel it in his scalp. Vit C should work although I wasn't sure if it was working on him or not as shortly after he started the vit C he stopped the cycle.

Another thing he noticed was prolactin. Caber seemed to deal with this

My rats name is "I" :cool: shit yes I take my rat swimming and lifting. I is a Crazy bastard.

No prolactin issues as far as I could tell. In fact, I, seemed to have a increased libido. But maybe because he is also on MT2.

stick to good ol gh man ! peps are good... but not that good lol

Would if I could haha college drains the funds :) I'm almost free and gh is def in the future tho.

Factors generally reducing cortisol levels:

*Magnesium supplementation decreases serum cortisol levels after aerobic exercise,[69][70] but not after resistance training.[71]
*Omega-3 fatty acids have a dose-dependent effect[72] in slightly reducing cortisol release influenced by mental stress,[73] suppressing the synthesis of interleukin-1 and -6 and enhancing the synthesis of interleukin-2; the former promotes higher CRH release. Omega-6 fatty acids, on the other hand, have an inverse effect on interleukin synthesis.[citation needed]
*Music therapy can reduce cortisol levels in certain situations.[74]
*Massage therapy can reduce cortisol.[75]
*Laughing, and the experience of humour, can lower cortisol levels.[76]
*Soy-derived phosphatidylserine interacts with cortisol; the correct dose, however, is unclear.[77][78]
*Black tea may hasten recovery from a high-cortisol condition.[79][80][non-primary source needed]
*Regular dancing has been shown to lead to significant decreases in salivary cortisol concentrations.[81]

Factors generally increasing cortisol levels:

*Caffeine may increase cortisol levels.[82]
*Sleep deprivation[83]
*Intense (high VO2 max) or prolonged physical exercise stimulates cortisol release to increase gluconeogenesis and maintain blood glucose.[84] Proper nutrition[85] and high-level conditioning[86] can help stabilize cortisol release.
*The Val/Val variation of the BDNF gene in men, and the Val/Met variation in women, are associated with increased salivary cortisol in a stressful situation.[87]
*Hypoestrogenism and melatonin supplementation increase cortisol levels in postmenopausal women.[88]
*Burnout is associated with higher cortisol levels.[89]
*Severe trauma or stressful events can elevate cortisol levels in the blood for prolonged periods.[90][91]
*Subcutaneous adipose tissue regenerates cortisol from cortisone.[92]
*Anorexia nervosa may be associated with increased cortisol levels.[93]
*The serotonin receptor gene 5HTR2C is associated with increased cortisol production in men.[94]
*Commuting increases cortisol levels relative to the length of the trip, its predictability and the amount of effort involved.[95]
*Stimuli associated with sexual intercourse can increase cortisol levels in gilts (a young female pig that has not produced her first litter).[96]
*Severe calorie restriction causes elevated baseline levels of cortisol.[97]

Source:Wiki

So I went on a cjc w/o dac and ghrp-2 cycle. The plan was three months of this. I got about two months in and couldn't handle it any more. The first 6 weeks went great but I noticed after that I was just getting more and more rundown. I was tired and stressed all the time. I understand that cortisol is raised with peps but I had no idea it would be this bad. I had trouble sleeping at night because I was so stressed. I've been off them for about a week now and feel 100% better.

Don't get me wrong, I loved the body recomp. I could eat anything and kept losing BF. I was vascular, my skin/hair were healthier and for the first month I was sleeping like a baby.

It might have been a mix between the peps and just going into a stressful time. So I'll definitely try them again sometime when things have calmed down.

Something weird to note that I've never seen is my heart burn got insanely bad on the peps. I actually got some prescription meds because it was so bad. I would be up 3 or 4 times a night chomping down on some tums.

Good read and nice info to share

Just started a new pep stack this week
Including first time run w igf1-lr3

Ur issues r from ghrp.....hex being the worst followed by ghrp2, then 6, leaving u with impamorlin which virtually causes no corisitol or prolactin issues at all...its more comparitive to 6 without the hunger issues but wont stand up to the release ull get from hex or 2....i believe ull like results from imp& mod w/o dac my mice have no complaints

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws