over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

bad gh contain spironolactone/aldosterone

Arko.

Registered
I just got an interesting email from a friend that seems convinced that some of the gh on the market actually contains a drug called spironolactone.
So I looked it up and all the sides a lot of us are getting from some gh brands are listed as the same sides for this other drug.

bloating
fatigue
carpel tunnel

One thing that has stood out in my mind for awhile is the fact that on REAL gh from the local pharmacy here in canada, gave me a feeling of energy all day long.. not like a stimulant but hard to explain I just felt good and never tired all day long the entire time I was on it at 4-5iu/day..
same with jins when they first came out, and one other generic I tried..
but all others ive tried, rips included make me fatigued, never get that same energetic feeling, and a ton more bloat vs. the pharm gh. But carpel tunnel is real bad on rips.. and there are people online here saying that spironolactone is causing carpel tunnel pretty bad..
also dont notice the same shreading effects on them..

here is a post on a non related site, not sure if I can post the site name so I wont:
My doc just put me on Lasix after a month on spironolactone did nothing. I was in the days around my period, my waist expanded 6 inches and I gained about 8 lbs of fluid. She is really worried that I may go into congestive heart failure if it does not come off. I am on 40mg daily. The first 12 hrs, I lost 2.5 lbs, 1.5 the next day, now none. I am scared it will not come off. Anyone else have this? It is so bad I actually am getting fluid induced carpal tunnel from the fluid pressing on the nerves in my arms.. Just curious to hear if anyone else has this bad fluid retention and how you deal with it?

I think it might be wise for us to have our gh tested for this drug.
or this might just be way off alltogether..but definately worth looking into atleast.

thoughts???

think its time I get my gh serum and igf1 testing done!

Rips are legit. Tested again and again on gh serum and igf tests never failed. There may well be generics that contain what your saying though

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

There is a lot of speculation and debate these days to whats actually in a lot of these generics. I would like to try rips but I do know a few that have had odd side effects from them. I just can`t get my hands on them at the moment to find out for myself.

Rips are legit. Tested again and again on gh serum and igf tests never failed. There may well be generics that contain what your saying though

That's why its important to get serum test when using such and expensive compound. Original poster, this news sounds horrible. What if peps are filled with this shit?

woudnt put it past me.. The generic market for GH im sure is in the biliions.. and most don't have the required machines to make proper GH. Look into what is involved in making actual active HGH and you will see why true pharma GH Is so expensive.

woudnt put it past me.. The generic market for GH im sure is in the biliions.. and most don't have the required machines to make proper GH. Look into what is involved in making actual active HGH and you will see why true pharma GH Is so expensive.

More to it than that, private medical has made prescription med costs skyrocket!!!

I had a prescription filled at the local pharmacy for a sinus infection, $70. I had my wife call and get the price from the pharmacy @ the hospital she works at $6.50!! They charge that much cause insurance companies cover most cost - it's one big fucking racket!!!

I've did norvotrops ( canada brand Norvotrop - recombinant Human Growth Hormone ) for the last 2 months. Had bad carpel tunnel, my knees were hurting really bad, had some bloat, no boost of energy. Switched to rips since the last 2 weeks, carpel tunnel almost gone, bloat is gone, i'm seeing some fatloss, energy through the roof during the day, no more knees that are sore. Everything looks really promising with the rips. I'm happy for now with them, will see how it goes later. Almost impossible to get in canada, gotta order directly from supplier, very good service!

tested def and it had gh in them how much very little i guarantee and thats not what you shoud be worried about its what else is in them that should concern anyone that is using them . Cause that lil bit of gh in there isnt causing severe cts, extreme bloating , and being tired all day

tested def and it had gh in them how much very little i guarantee and thats not what you shoud be worried about its what else is in them that should concern anyone that is using them . Cause that lil bit of gh in there isnt causing severe cts, extreme bloating , and being tired all day

Little bit of GH? They tested about 14iu per vial which is why they out score pharm on gh serum tests

Prove it, otherwise it just sounds like sour grapes... and it tests out high on serum tests, please enlighten us as to what mysterious substance causes the serum GH to rise so dramatically.

images
:D

Prove it, otherwise it just sounds like sour grapes... and it tests out high on serum tests, please enlighten us as to what mysterious substance causes the serum GH to rise so dramatically.
I see where you are coming from here but I guess the flip side is maybe we shoudln`t dismiss all these claims so quickly. Another board I am on makes the same claims and they are not selling anything so it is a bit confusing.

images
:D

He can't prove it. Jefe and I have been down that road before. Science trumps all. Doesn't matter if it's pharm grade or generic, if serum tests and igf tests come back high, it's legit gh.

if serum tests and igf tests come back high, it's legit gh.
But we know some peptides can cause these to come back high too. I`m not trying to jump on the conspiracy bandwagon myself. I do want to try rips soon.

But we know some peptides can cause these to come back high too. I`m not trying to jump on the conspiracy bandwagon myself. I do want to try rips soon.

Of course peps cause an increase in serum and igf levels, but not nearly as high as gh does. Provided the proper protocol is used for both.

beyond that testing, we had testing of the amino acid sequence and peak. what the hell can you say to dispute that? its like looking at a finger print. it is matched and tested and scanned. a serum test is just that a test that shows how much gh is in your blood....not some other crazy substance or anything else. nothing can spike gh levels and igf as high as these have tested. not peps or anything else. if you cant prove otherwise then your just throwing shit against the wall

beyond that testing, we had testing of the amino acid sequence and peak. what the hell can you say to dispute that? its like looking at a finger print. it is matched and tested and scanned. a serum test is just that a test that shows how much gh is in your blood....not some other crazy substance or anything else. nothing can spike gh levels and igf as high as these have tested. not peps or anything else. if you cant prove otherwise then your just throwing shit against the wall
Not sure that's any more fair to say either. HGH and all this testing going on wide spread is still a new game to us so it isn`t impossible to conceive that there is possible deception going on somewhere. It is odd that some people have experienced very strange side effects from some hgh that never had problems with pharm grade. My real question would be what is the cause of these different side effects? (high heart rate being one)

Not sure that's any more fair to say either. HGH and all this testing going on wide spread is still a new game to us so it isn`t impossible to conceive that there is possible deception going on somewhere. It is odd that some people have experienced very strange side effects from some hgh that never had problems with pharm grade. My real question would be what is the cause of these different side effects? (high heart rate being one)

Legit gh can cause a rise in bp and resting heart rate because of edema. All the bs surrounding generic gh is conspiracy theory. Yes, about 80% of generics out of China is fake, but rips, hyges(.com.cn) and elis are real and have been proven over and over again through serum and igf tests. I've run both generic and pharm grade and can tell you w/o a doubt that good gh will lean you out and speed up recovery. Those are other things to look for besides serum and igf tests.

Legit gh can cause a rise in bp and resting heart rate because of edema. All the bs surrounding generic gh is conspiracy theory. Yes, about 80% of generics out of China is fake, but rips, hyges(.com.cn) and elis are real and have been proven over and over again through serum and igf tests. I've run both generic and pharm grade and can tell you w/o a doubt that good gh will lean you out and speed up recovery. Those are other things to look for besides serum and igf tests.
If I could only get my hands on some rips. I`m up in Canada and I dont have a reference, it's a little frustrating lol.

also important to point out that I'll continue rips and get a serum test done soon as I can, so I'm not bashing this brand but I think its important to point things out for all of us when information like this comes along.
and the serum tests are showing incredible numbers from others on the various boards. which is why I've gone with rips to begin with after going through numerous non labelled generics with almost no positive effects or sides to speak of.
Except for the one I've mentioned before that was the best gh I've ever taken and it was a non labeled generic so go figure!!!!!

ill say it again....rajjin had a fund put together to test all the gh at the time pro muscle had. and it was NOT A SERUM TEST. they analyzed the chemical structure of the gh. how fucking hard is that to understand? :banghead: if you dont believe me go read, look at the lab results and the levels of purity. the only thing that we have figured out is rips and eli were not as pure as pharm grade and the peak was not as high. thats it. the results showed rips had 14ius of gh in it. get it through your hard head. theres not poison in it or some wierd fucking chinese herb we have never heard of. sorry for the rant. tren just took over my key board

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131