over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GHRP-2 vs. Ipam my experience

mikevegas

Registered
I had been using Ipam on and off for 2 years. Tried to stay on, only came off when money was an issue. I was taking 250mcg CJC and Ipam each 3 times per day, and had really great results for me, a 40 something avid athlete and aching powerlifter who started competing over 25 years ago. I gained size and strength, leaned out, looked good, and got over injuries much quicker. Overall I was very happy.

When I saw Alpha's thread, I thought I would try 100 CJC and 500 Ipam per shot, 3 times per day, expecting to get better results after watching his serum tests. To my surprise my size, weight, strength went down some from my 250/250 protocol, and within a week so it was very noticeable. Having seem the stellar results he had from GHRP2, and the high cost of Ipam comparitively, I decided to give it a shot 5x per day at 100/100 with CJC, and I am making gains again and looking damn good. I started taking cabergoline a few days before to make sure I didn't have prolactin issues, and feel no sides from the GHRP2. Additionally, the large appetite increase I've read about over Ipam concerned me coming into beach season, but I can tell you that hasn't happened either. I have no larger appetite than I've had on Ipam.

On top of all this, I've gone from about $300 a month in peptide costs to $100 a month. I've used DES with great success when I could afford it, now I have added back in full time with the savings from GHRP2, and now still only at about $150 a month in peptides. GHRP2 is a straight up bargain, and effective, and from my experience totally side effect free if on Caber. I wish I would have tried it years ago.

Thanks for the info, I've got some prami on hand so I may try rp2 after I run through current ipam..

Can you please tell me what dosing protocol worked for des? I've got some lr3 but I might discontinue it and run des or peg...

Thanks

100mcg before workout works, 200mcg noticeably better, never gone higher than that. If I have the $$$ to run 200 I always do.

I have tried ipam and ghrp2 both, one right after the other and back again. I did this to help gauge the differences. Like you, I had no sides from ghrp2 at 100-200mcg X 3 a day. The only difference I could tell was that I did have more hunger when using ghrp2. This was usually only noticeable in the evenings. I fast on frag all morning.

For dieting, ipam is better for some. It's also pricier and ghrp2 supposedly provides a stronger pulse response per mcg. All things to consider.

I'm fairly new to peptides, but for me, the best leaning comes from cjc dac and ipam with 500mcg of frag early am before fasted cardio. This also kept hunger at a minimum.

Last edited:
Is Frag any good?

I know that's a pretty general question but I've read really varied things about how effective it is.

Does it work any better than doing fasted cardio on mod Grf and ipam for instance? May consider using for summer cut that's all..

I'm fairly new to peptides, but for me, the best leaning comes from cjc dac and ipam with 500mcg of frag early am before fasted cardio. This also kept hunger at a minimum.

Is Frag any good?

I know that's a pretty general question but I've read really varied things about how effective it is.

Does it work any better than doing fasted cardio on mod Grf and ipam for instance? May consider using for summer cut that's all..

I have no idea. I know that sounds ridiculous but I'm doing a lot at once. Ultra rip (test/tren/mast), eq, extra tren, t3, cjc/ipam/ghrp, phentermine. I'm getting shredded but I have no idea if frag is worth it. I started fasted morning cardio at the same time I started frag. Very hard to gauge invidual things but in general, it's fucking been a transformation. I wish I could assess frag individually but I just can't. Certainly notice the peptides though.

For dieting, ipam is better for some. It's also pricier and ghrp2 supposedly provides a stronger pulse response per mcg. All things to consider.

Check out Alpha's thread covering Serum testing on several different peptide combos. On 100mcg cjc/ghrp2 his serum was boosted to 19.1. He dosed 100mcg cjc/ipam and got a serum test of only 5.5 plus or minus a tenth. He then dosed 100mcg cjc with 500mcg ipam and got 12.3 serum reading, plus or minus a tenth. Ipam takes way more dosage to get less serum boost. The only plus with Ipam was a longer pulse than ghrp2. However, I now shoot ghrp2 at 5 times per day, 6 if I can fit it in, and still come out 1/3rd the price of ipam at 3 times per day, so I am more than covering for the longer pulse of ipam.

I am noticing maybe a slightly higher appetitie on ghrp2 times 5 shots a day, but will also note I've lost a half an inch off my waist in the ten days I've now been on ghrp2 instead of ipam.

Check out Alpha's thread covering Serum testing on several different peptide combos. On 100mcg cjc/ghrp2 his serum was boosted to 19.1. He dosed 100mcg cjc/ipam and got a serum test of only 5.5 plus or minus a tenth. He then dosed 100mcg cjc with 500mcg ipam and got 12.3 serum reading, plus or minus a tenth. Ipam takes way more dosage to get less serum boost. The only plus with Ipam was a longer pulse than ghrp2. However, I now shoot ghrp2 at 5 times per day, 6 if I can fit it in, and still come out 1/3rd the price of ipam at 3 times per day, so I am more than covering for the longer pulse of ipam.

I am noticing maybe a slightly higher appetitie on ghrp2 times 5 shots a day, but will also note I've lost a half an inch off my waist in the ten days I've now been on ghrp2 instead of ipam.

Good point. I have always used a minimum of 200mcg when using ipam. With the ghrp2, I generally stay around 100mcg. There is no doubt that based on alphas results, ghrp2 seems to create a bigger pulse. I read hex is the biggest of them all but also has prolactin and cortisol sides like ghrp2. However, I don't seem to EXPERIENCE those with 3x a day ghrp2 dosing. I wonder what the hunger on hex is like? I know I feel ghrp2, I can't imagine ghrp6!

Ghrp-6 is damn near impossible to keep yourself from eating everything in site. Too much hunger if you're trying to lean out.

Good post.

my ape uses both ghrp2 and ipam right now. he started ghrp2 and shit was crazy with hunger for 2-3 days! but he was coming from an injury where he was already over eating so take that with a grain of salt. i did cut the dose back to 50mcg for 2 days, seemed to help him.

i picked up some ipam and no hunger issues but yes is much more $!! so i give the ipam in AM and night when my apes not eating for awhile but phasing ghrp2 in more and i am ok with it.

I stack the peps with hgh still, peps then wait least 20-30 mins before i pin his hgh. seems to work well.

i hope to just go with ghrp2 going forward 3-4 times a day and hgh morning and late afternoon.

i want to say these peps have been THE BEST thing to help my apes sleep! nothing worked keeping him to sleep and if he woke up he was doomed but now he can wake up fall back to sleep.

i also want to add i did test his GH levels on 100mcg of ghrp2 and no dac ~51 mins post subq injected if anyone is interested we can chat about the info.

I am now ten days into my switch from Ipam to GHRP2. I had been on Ipam since beginning January at 100cjc/500ipam three times per day. As of today I am up 5 pounds and my waist has lost 0.5 inches. I am shooting five times per day with each meal. I am getting improved results over Ipam, and once again spending 1/3rd the money.

I am now ten days into my switch from Ipam to GHRP2. I had been on Ipam since beginning January at 100cjc/500ipam three times per day. As of today I am up 5 pounds and my waist has lost 0.5 inches. I am shooting five times per day with each meal. I am getting improved results over Ipam, and once again spending 1/3rd the money.

Are you talking about Mod-GRF when you say 'cjc'?

CJC without DAC

I probably should supplement my research of 5mg DAC a wk w/ ghrp2 100mcg 3x day.

For researchers consuming carbs peri-workout, are they still dosing cjc no DAC/ ghrp-2 immediately after training, despite the carbs being present? As I understand it, the pulse should be severely blunted, no?

For researchers consuming carbs peri-workout, are they still dosing cjc no DAC/ ghrp-2 immediately after training, despite the carbs being present? As I understand it, the pulse should be severely blunted, no?

Pin immediately post. Wait 20 min or so, slam the carbs.

If consuming carbs intra workout, just have to decide if you want to use peptides or not at that time. Alpha's serum tests showed that food presence was not as substantial a limiting factor as many had thought. It's a factor, but his pulse was still decent even having consumed carbs if I recall.

Last edited:
Alpha's testing showed that food DID NOT affect the pulse.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws