advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mod-GRF 129 + GRHP-2: How many doses per day?

Landmonster

Registered
Just curious what the accepted protocol is these days.

At using 100mcg of each, what would be the ideal dosing schedule? (3x a day, 4x a day, 5x a day, 6x a day)

Has anyone noticed significant differences in results between 3, 4, and 5x daily doings?

as many times a day as you can afford, but not more than once every 3 hours. youll definately get more out of 5 times than you will 3. but you gotta decide what your goals are and if its worth the money. what are you trying to attain with peptides?

I'm doing 3x a day and I take 1 day off a week for my own sake of avoiding more pinning.

5 would be much better for pulse reasons and results would be greater, if cost is the issue just lower each dose and increase frequency. 5 x 50mcg is better than 3 x 100mcg I believe.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

It costs me about $100-120 a month to shoot 100/100 at 5x per day, if I buy when one of the respected vendors has one of their sales going on, so I don't know why people say how much you can afford. This is the best bargain out there. Shoot as many times a day as you can at no more than 3 hour intervals.

of course its a bargain compared to some other things. but most people are already buying tons of food, some supplements and maybe some aas on top of that. an additional 100-120 a month ight be too much for some people. youll see results at 2x a day, but it will be much better at 5x if its in your budget. for 120 bucks a month you could do a decent cycle from many of the sponsors on this board. so it all depends on your goals. depending what this guys wants out of peps, he might be better off spending his money on something else

I'm doing 3x a day and I take 1 day off a week for my own sake of avoiding more pinning.

5 would be much better for pulse reasons and results would be greater, if cost is the issue just lower each dose and increase frequency. 5 x 50mcg is better than 3 x 100mcg I believe.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Agreed. :)

I pin 8x a day, every 3 hours around the clock, got alarms set and everything, results have just been insane. ppl are saying im exploading with size, put on a nice 12.5lb in 2 weeks, its all water I know, but its good water retention, I look super full. only real side is tennis elbow that hurts like fuck. some numb hands on days I use sum dac with the nodac/ghrp2 combo, eating so much I cant notice any fatloss, but no real fat gain, eating around 6k calories a day, not all clean either.

It costs me about $100-120 a month to shoot 100/100 at 5x per day, if I buy when one of the respected vendors has one of their sales going on, so I don't know why people say how much you can afford. This is the best bargain out there. Shoot as many times a day as you can at no more than 3 hour intervals.

All hypothetical as they aren't for human consumption ;)

I have tried to do 3-4 times a day and even twice a day but I dont make it past 5 days or so. So much drawing and pinning....Do ya'll preload all your pins for the week? At 3 a day that's 21 a week.....I understand it gets results but damn that is just time to load each pin and then stick.

i usually load one pin with 3 shots and use that pin 3 times

I have tried to do 3-4 times a day and even twice a day but I dont make it past 5 days or so. So much drawing and pinning....Do ya'll preload all your pins for the week? At 3 a day that's 21 a week.....I understand it gets results but damn that is just time to load each pin and then stick.

Seriously it takes 30seconds to draw 100/100 and another 20 seconds to pin

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity