over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why Mod???

Allergic2Average

Newbies
Ok, so I've seen results with mod+ghrp and I've seen results without... Does it really WORK? If so, scientifically, how does it work?? What does it do? Boss, help me... I just work here.

I don't take peptides because they're made for research purposes only, but my research subject, Grenaldo, has been on/off ghrp2, ipam, and mod for the past 3 months. Grenaldo enjoys the results so far, but I have heard that the "real" effects will kick in around 4-5 months.

Results? What kind of results? If you seen results without, it probably wasnt working to begin with. Placebo effect? Probably..

you can use a ghrp without mod and still get results, but mod amplifies the effects of the ghrp. sort of a 1+1=4 type of thing

Results? What kind of results? If you seen results without, it probably wasnt working to begin with. Placebo effect? Probably..

I saw results researching ghrp2 solo and ipam solo.... Results were also seen with the addition of mod, but it was difficult to gage the difference!

you can use a ghrp without mod and still get results, but mod amplifies the effects of the ghrp. sort of a 1+1=4 type of thing

I understand I've heard the 1+1=4 thing but I've never seen a simple explanation via facts.

ghrh releases growth hormone from the pituitary gland, if used during a natural growth hormone trough the amount of growth released will be minimal. ghrp is capable of causing the pituitary to release a large amount of growth regardless whether you are in a natural trough. ghrp will cause you to release growth and because growth levels are already high the addition of ghrh will spike it even higher

I understand I've heard the 1+1=4 thing but I've never seen a simple explanation via facts.

Facts can't always be explained simply.

It is explained in great detail in Dats Basic Peptide thread that is a sticky in the Peptide and Growth Factor forum.

I don't take peptides because they're made for research purposes only, but my research subject, Grenaldo, has been on/off ghrp2, ipam, and mod for the past 3 months. Grenaldo enjoys the results so far, but I have heard that the "real" effects will kick in around 4-5 months.

Actually you can see a difference in as little as a week. First week you will notice better sleep and feeling more rested. Into week 2 and beyond you will notice some leaning effect if your calories are to remain constant.

ghrh releases growth hormone from the pituitary gland, if used during a natural growth hormone trough the amount of growth released will be minimal. ghrp is capable of causing the pituitary to release a large amount of growth regardless whether you are in a natural trough. ghrp will cause you to release growth and because growth levels are already high the addition of ghrh will spike it even higher

To dumb it down, grhp's and ipam cause a gh spike which last aprox. 5 mins, if you stack it with mod grf 1-29 that time is extended aprox 30 mins.

basically, yes. its a little more complicated than that, but since he's asking for a simplified answer that pretty much covers it

The reason you want to take both is because there will be a greater release of GH than if they were taken individually.

there have been studies to support this through blood test and numbers even if personally you dont experience any more intense signs/symptoms of the increase but ya... say you did just 100 of ghrp2 or technically 1mcg/kg.. your blood level will be 2500 whatever units the hgh is measured it, now you add the ghrh at same 100 or again technically 1mg/kg and your levels as will jump considerably to like 4200 or so... its all subjective of course, you may get a 4800 or a 4500 or 3900... now there is also studies that showed if you dosed your ghrp's solo at 3x higher so say 300mcg or technically 3mcg/kg then your levels will probably be around 70-80% of what would be if you used the ghrp/ghrh combo.... any higher though and its a waste, and Im sure they did all the trial and error in the studies and found the 3x dose being the best bet.. now I havent seen any studies showing the 3x dose of ghrp with ghrh being any better if just using a 1:1 ratio of both together so, pick your poison but either way from what I've mentioned all have been proven through studies I've read on pebmed/nih about ghrps/ghrhs etc

Results are in pictures. I am personally tired of reading a bunch of mumbo jumbo, %s, hearsay, studies, etc. Post up some before and afters, and prove to me this stuff actually works..

Lots of theories and protocols out there. Best thing is to do your own research and see which products and combos work best for you.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear