over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HMG during HRT?

Sqwattz

Registered
Just curious if anyone uses HMG to combat testicular atrophy during their HRT regiment and if so how do they dose it. I'm probably gonna start HRT soon and I wanted to see if this was practical. I started using HMG during my cycles a few years ago because I didn't care for the estrogen spikes I got with HCG plus HMG just seemed to work much better for me in terms of aiding recovery. I usually ran 75iu once every 2 or 3 weeks while on cycle and then 75iu EOD for the final week prior to pct. It's pricey stuff but it works well so if I can get away with pinning 75iu once or twice a month I think I'll go for it.

I have used hmg and if you read up on it hmg does nothing for teaticular atrophy. I was using it to get my wife pregnant while using low doses of test . I used hcg for about 3 weeks and my balls swelled up but then I read hmg is much better for sperm production , but my nuts shrank again even while on hmg.i thought my hmg was fake and then I read it doesn't help for testicular atrophy

I've never read that before but I take your word for it. When I reason it out though it doesn't make a whole lot of sense when you consider that HCG simply mimics LH giving a false signal that LH is present while HMG actually raises natural LH as well as FSH. While the mechanism is different the results should be the same only better. I guess this is a pretty subjective thing since I didn't weigh my testicles but my boys seemed, at least to my eyes, to bounce back even quicker than they did with HCG. Also my money shots always seemed to turn to milk shakes for a few days afterwards which is always nice since using anabolics always thins them out for me. I must be missing something here-aside from a sense of decency:headbang:-and have to do some more reading. If what you say is true that would explain why guys usually recommend blasting with both HCG and HMG pre-PCT. I really never understood the why, and thought it was more of that kitchen sink mentality a lot of guys seem to have where they believe it's better to throw a little of everything at a problem than use one thing that seems to work. Since I started using HMG I don't even use SERMS anymore-just a shot EOD for the last week I have any appreciable amount of gear in my system and then one more when there's less than 10mg in my system and then Bulbine, Catuaba, Bulgarian Trib and Resveratrol for at least a month and I always recover well. It wasn't always like that with HCG and SERMS. Anyway, I find this shit pretty interesting and would apperciate if anyone could shed any additional light on it.

I just recently used hmg and will be using it regularly since I blast and cruise.im gonna try splitting the 75ius into 3 shots,maybe 1 25iu shot a week and see if that does it.

I just recently used hmg and will be using it regularly since I blast and cruise.im gonna try splitting the 75ius into 3 shots,maybe 1 25iu shot a week and see if that does it.

If you don't mind my asking will you be using it for fertility purposes or just to deal with atrophy? I feel like it does work to fight testicular atrophy but it seems like that's debatable and I'd like to see what everyone thinks. I've considered splitting it up into smaller more frequent injections as well. I'm not sure if it's worth the extra effort. With HCG, the smaller shots make sense to control the impending estro surge but with HMG that's not as much of an issue. Right now-unless I get more info that supports Mike's statement that HMG doesn't remedy testicular atrophy and I have to switch back to HCG-I'll probably go with 75iu once every 2 - 3 weeks and guage things from there.

If you don't mind my asking will you be using it for fertility purposes or just to deal with atrophy? I feel like it does work to fight testicular atrophy but it seems like that's debatable and I'd like to see what everyone thinks. I've considered splitting it up into smaller more frequent injections as well. I'm not sure if it's worth the extra effort. With HCG, the smaller shots make sense to control the impending estro surge but with HMG that's not as much of an issue. Right now-unless I get more info that supports Mike's statement that HMG doesn't remedy testicular atrophy and I have to switch back to HCG-I'll probably go with 75iu once every 2 - 3 weeks and guage things from there.

no, but if you blast and cruise you are missing an important part 'fsh'...my loads have been very small lately,untill I took the hmg,it made a big difference and made my sex drive way more intence! I only took 1 75iu shot and it lasted probley a week or more. i'm gonna try 1 25 iu shot a week and see if that does the same as the 75 iu. I read that for fsh stimulation you don't need as much. so i'll try the 25iu shots and see what happens,anyone else try this?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity