advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF DES and TB-500 testing and analysis!

alpha6164

Kilo Klub Member / Board Supporter
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
As i have promised before my involvement is to make sure peptides that hit the market pass the mustard. Both Ergo and Purchase Peptides have been awesome in making sure that only the best is sold to the customer. They are not happy just with a single test and forget about it. Every new batch they receive they send me the samples so i can sent to university lab for full amino acid analysis and MALDI-TOF testing. Without those two you have no idea what you are putting in your body.

So in the last couple of weeks we did testing on IGF DES and TB-500. Both came out great. I am posting them one at the time with amino acid analysis and the MALDI-TOF which shows weight of substance detected which matches what each substance actually should be.

TB-500:

here is the amino acid analysis for Thymosin Beta which shows everything looks good and there was 1.88mg of Thymosin with proper amino acids in the 2mg vial. That is 95% yield which is amazing. Also some of the amino acid actually gets used up during the testing so the actual number out of the vial is higher so keep that in mind.

TB500AAA_zpsc0977d23.jpg

Here is the MALDI-TOF which shows the weight to be right on the money. Not much else to say about that.

TB500-MALDI_zps26aed8e4.jpg

IGS DES:

The IGF DES amino acid analysis also went well and showed proper amino acid ratio and total of 0.89mg was detected out of 1.0mg vial. Once again a small portion of the amino acid is used up during testing so the actual number is higher. Here is the analysis.

IGF-DES-Nov2013_zps509fb233.jpg

The MALDI TOF was also right on the money cause it is important to make sure that you have the right molecular weight and this one was also right on the money.

IGFDES-November2013MALDI_zps47599d7e.jpg

I hope this brings into light the attitude that Purchase Peptide has regarding the products they sell and to make sure you guys are getting the best products. Anything that doesnt pass the mustard gets yanked. If you have any questions, please post and i will try to answer to best of my ability.

Keep this up for everyone to see, Thanks to Alpha for keeping the market honest.

Props to PurchasePeptides.com

Ak

Last edited:
Keep this up for everyone to see, Thanks to Alpha for keeping the market honest.

Props to PurchasePeptides.com

Ak

Absolutely and thanks. Members unfortunately do not realize the amount of shadiness that goes on in the peptide or "supplement" market. At this point Purchase Peptides is the only one that is spending $$$$ to make sure testing and analysis is done. I dont see why any member would use anyone but PP.

Have you or will you be doing these tests on their folli? Thats what im interested in!.. Also i looked on the page and didnt see it.. guess they will restock soon?

Absolutely and thanks. Members unfortunately do not realize the amount of shadiness that goes on in the peptide or "supplement" market. At this point Purchase Peptides is the only one that is spending $$$$ to make sure testing and analysis is done. I dont see why any member would use anyone but PP.

This is great stuff Alpha.

Thanks!
NW

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311