over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Diet help w/ cjc/ghrp

milktrout

Registered
Looking for diet help while on cjc w/out dac &ghrp-6 keeping my size during pct so far...and even gained some strength. Looking to cut so I can see lower abs and get rid of small love hndles...setting a goal for the end of May tried keto before...lost fat but muscle as well......

Looking for diet help while on cjc w/out dac &ghrp-6 keeping my size during pct so far...and even gained some strength. Looking to cut so I can see lower abs and get rid of small love hndles...setting a goal for the end of May tried keto before...lost fat but muscle as well......

You havent really asked anything... Those compounds will help you retain some muscle and burn some fat but you need to be more specific.

Sorry- I am looking I guess for some diet samples to keep gains but burn. In the past I used atkins/keto style diets, but my strength and gains go down. So I need some help to keep those gains-I was thinking if i could see how some of the guys were eating it would help me- maybe the timing of my carbs is off, or whatever...hope that makes sense...never had this issue...sucks getting in to your 40's..lol

The first step would be showing us what your diet consisted of during your cycle and now. You cant just throw out a random diet without really seeing whats been being eaten and such on the past weeks and months.
Also you just want to keep your size and strength when coming off?
You have to be a little realistic, you will lose some, the trick is not losing it all and keeping the majority of it and priming yourself for the next cycle, and ghrp/cjc combo is one of my favs.

Well I know im not gonna keep everything...no stranger to AAS...my goal is of course to keep as much as i can, but looking to cut as well...right now diet looks like this....keep in mind i work a wonky scheule...mostly at night..

Breakfast: 3 whole eggs, whole wheat bagel(1) 1 piece fruit
meal 2: usually left overs from last nights dinner- in this case -polish sausage,sour kraut, potatoes

meal 3:(dinner that day) Chicken breast, vegis

meal 4(snack) 1 clif bar with 2tsp. almond butter
meal 5 (snack) 1 30 gram protien shake RTD
(I usually repeat meals 4-5 one more time before going to lunch and once later after lunch before going home)
meal 6-left over from dinner- chicken breast w/ vegis, plus fruit
meal 7(pre bed) 60 gram protein shake made w/ almond milk.

Also do something preworkout- i cant lift on an empty stomach, plus 30 gams protein mixed in H20 post workout....

May not look like alot, but at one tme calories added up were around 3200 per day average...

Well I know im not gonna keep everything...no stranger to AAS...my goal is of course to keep as much as i can, but looking to cut as well...right now diet looks like this....keep in mind i work a wonky scheule...mostly at night..

Breakfast: 3 whole eggs, whole wheat bagel(1) 1 piece fruit
meal 2: usually left overs from last nights dinner- in this case -polish sausage,sour kraut, potatoes

meal 3:(dinner that day) Chicken breast, vegis

meal 4(snack) 1 clif bar with 2tsp. almond butter
meal 5 (snack) 1 30 gram protien shake RTD
(I usually repeat meals 4-5 one more time before going to lunch and once later after lunch before going home)
meal 6-left over from dinner- chicken breast w/ vegis, plus fruit
meal 7(pre bed) 60 gram protein shake made w/ almond milk.

Also do something preworkout- i cant lift on an empty stomach, plus 30 gams protein mixed in H20 post workout....

May not look like alot, but at one tme calories added up were around 3200 per day average...

Well personally, I would start but cutting 100g carbs from your diet and try keeping the rest pre and/or post workout.

That should get things moving along in addition to the supplements.

I'd keep it simple. East at maintaince making sure you get 250-300 g of protein. Split the rest between carbs and fats as you see fit. Some like me feel better with more carbs others prefer more fats. You'll need some fats in there to get test production up again. I wouldn't try to cut until fully recovered at which point drop 500 calories from fats or carbs or a combo of both and take from there.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
I'd keep it simple. East at maintaince making sure you get 250-300 g of protein. Split the rest between carbs and fats as you see fit. Some like me feel better with more carbs others prefer more fats. You'll need some fats in there to get test production up again. I wouldn't try to cut until fully recovered at which point drop 500 calories from fats or carbs or a combo of both and take from there.

x2

I would keep your food intake up if you are recovering from a cycle. Plus good luck dieting on ghrp-6 :D I would make sure you have lots of good fats in your diet to help with your hormones. The peps will help keep fat off and make you feel the best you can. Just take the peps and eat a well balanced clean diet and train hard and you won't need to worry about fat (you will lose it).

In time I would diet slowly preferably with aas and peptides and again a well balanced healthy diet. Ensure at least 300g protein with the right carbs at the right times and some good fats. Limit your carbs but have at least 200g a day and use them at the right times. The rest of your diet can be lean protein and broccoli, asparagus, mixed veg, Chinese stir fry etc. Some fruit but low carb and full of anti oxidants such as raspberries and blueberries (eat these with protein... could be cottage cheese or natural yoghurt). For protein shakes add in linseed/flaxseed at a small amount.

You can't go wrong with the above if you eat the right things at the right times and limit certain things and know when to adjust. You will be healthy and ripped ;)

Last edited:
That's what I am talking about. My only experience is with amateur natural shows - when I put myself through the torture to watch them. 99.9% of the guys that I have seen competing at those shows, were poor excuses for bodybuilders both in conditioning and size terms. And they all used the same excuse - they are natural. I don't care about genetics because as I said, I know plenty of genuine naturals that have bodies good enough to win local IFBB shows. If someone does everything right they will look excellent natural, but it takes a lot of hard work.
I also know plenty of juiced up guys that compete in natural shows so they can 'win' easy. Like anyone cares that they have won that show. And it's even more pathetic when they still don't win!

I missed the bit about ghrp6. The key to cutting with 6 and it can be done is to not eat at all until the hunger subsides. if you eat while the hunger is present you'll eat a load and not be able to help your self. Wait an hour then eat and you'll just eat as normal. I used to do 24 hour fasts on it back in the days when I couldn't be arsed to count macros. Wasn't as bad as you might imagine. I always liked to use 6 as I could tell if it was legit or not by if I got hungry.

I missed the bit about ghrp6. The key to cutting with 6 and it can be done is to not eat at all until the hunger subsides. if you eat while the hunger is present you'll eat a load and not be able to help your self. Wait an hour then eat and you'll just eat as normal. I used to do 24 hour fasts on it back in the days when I couldn't be arsed to count macros. Wasn't as bad as you might imagine. I always liked to use 6 as I could tell if it was legit or not by if I got hungry.

True. But if I were planning to diet I definitely wouldn't get 6 as there are better alternatives. As you say if you eat before it is usually manageable. Have 6 on an empty stomach and you are a crazed mad man needing food to live :eek::D

True. But if I were planning to diet I definitely wouldn't get 6 as there are better alternatives. As you say if you eat before it is usually manageable. Have 6 on an empty stomach and you are a crazed mad man needing food to live :eek::D

Hex is a ghrelin peptide but dieting on it isn't difficult at all. Ghrp6 makes me a mad man savage eating everything in site.

I wouldn't plan a diet around it. I just assumed the op had it on hand. Even on an empty stomach it's not that bad if you ride out the next 30 minutes or so. I used to do a shot and go for a walk. By the time the hunger kicked in I was 15 minutes away from home and had no access to food. Plus I burnt some calories. Just what I had to hand at the time and didn't want to spend more money so toughed it out lol. I'd always make a 24 hour fast though with a good 4 or 5 shots of 6 in that time. Was very character building to say the least. Don't seem to have that sort of will power now though. Getting old and weak willed:D

For anyone dieting I would go with hexarelin or Ipamorelin :)

For anyone dieting I would go with hexarelin or Ipamorelin :)

Is hex less hunger inducing then ghrp2? I'm ok on 100mcg of ghrp2 but have you ever tried 400mcg plus?Much worse hunger than even the same dose of 6 for me for some reason. At 100mcg 6 is far more hunger inducing for me but as dose ramps up 2 becomes far more dominant. Might look into hex. Ipam can get a little pricey

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner