CJC-1295 with DAC and Hexarelin Log

Elvia1023

Featured Member / Supp Guru / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Verified Customer
Really excited to try this combo out. My plan is to use 2mg cjc-dac for 4 weeks then up to 4mg for the final 2 weeks. Hopefully I can get more and carry on at 4mg per week a little longer. I will inject my weekly dose in two shots on Tues and Fri. Therefore tonight I will dose 1mg pre bed. I only have 0.9% sodium chloride water but that will do for now. I have bac water on the way.

I am not starting the hexarelin till next week. When I start that will be dosed at 25mcg morning and night. I will later increase to 3 injs per day at 25mcg.

I am hoping for fatloss, muscle fullness, great sleep, faster recovery and a general increase in well being. Gonna mix my dac now and inj a little later :)

I should add I plan to add 0.1mg prami every night and may increase to 0.2mg. This to help with any possible prolactin sides from the hexarelin. I will also use a small dose of green tea and will likely get huperzine a and will document the difference this combo creates.

Going to be a lot of hgh secretion with this stack!

Excited about this one, I'm already noticing gains from my dac and ghrp and I'm only a week in

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

Excited about this one, I'm already noticing gains from my dac and ghrp and I'm only a week in

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

I hope I am the same :) I am expecting great things :D

I should have added delivery was super quick (considering I am in the UK). Plus the packaging looks great and was securely packaged. Just adding the vials are great too. I am sure I am not the only one for this to happen to... being near on impossible to put the needle in without it going through the rubber inside (needle bends etc). These vials are gtg so no issues with that. Here is a pic of the cjc-dac before I mixed it with water...

243ncox.jpg

Gonna do a few things then take my pre bed shot. I will post how I feel afterwards :)

Last edited:
Just took my first shot of 1mg cjc-dac. Everything went fine. I feel good and no head ache etc. It's very late so I am off to bed. I am starting to feel very chilled but I am tired so it may just be that. Goodnight everyone :)

Can't wait until I can start my research.... The sweet nectar of DAC oh boy!!

Elvia, I pinned 50mcg hex/100mcg grf and then 2iu GH this morning.

I was soooo lethargic I couldn't function. I came around at like 4pm. Gonna do ipamorelin/grf 2iu tonight for bedtime

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't wait until I can start my research.... The sweet nectar of DAC oh boy!!

:)

Elvia, I pinned 50mcg hex/100mcg grf and then 2iu GH this morning.

I was soooo lethargic I couldn't function. I came around at like 4pm. Gonna do ipamorelin/grf 2iu tonight for bedtime

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was fine but I only took cjc-dac. Not took hexa yet. Gh makes me ridiculously tired. Any gh boosters (peps, gh, prami etc) make me tired. Your experiment sounds like fun :)

I tried to post last night but my internet went off. It was very late when I pinned the cjc-dac last night so I was tired anyway. I got a slight head rush but it felt nice. In bed I was so relaxed and could feel my hands starting to tighten (very subtle).

I had a great sleep but struggled to get up (kept going back to sleep). I did go to bed at a silly time though but I am sure the cjc-dac added to my laziness :) I was surprised when I first woke up my hands were not tight like I had expected. I went back to sleep for an hour or so and woke up and they were tight (not loads though). Back to sleep and not tight again.

I have felt great all day. I was sat at my computer before and the feeling of relaxation was intense (not normal). I love the way this stuiff makes me feel.

It's very early days so I am sure tiredness will come when I add the hexarelin. Nothing else to report yet. I will keep you guys posted :)

I've been thinking about this very stack. Would probably switch to GHRP-2 eventually.

I will probably do the same. Although I badly want to try Superior's Ipamorelin :)

Obviously I am only injecting the CJC-DAC Tues and Fri and have yet to start the hexarelin. Nothing else has changed (no prami etc). Anyway I went to bed last night and had an amazing sleep and when I woke up my hands were so tight and tingly. I know that is just a side effect and if some guys don't get it don't worry. But when I have ever used cjc-dac or real gh in the past I got it every time. So in one sense I equate it with quality due to my past experiences. They were tighter than ever so I am made up. I have felt really good today and very relaxed. Too early to say but I do feel tighter but I will be able to comment more on my physique over the next few weeks.

I will be having my 2nd dose of 1mg cjc-dac pre bed tonight. Nothing else to report other than I feel great. Does anyone else get a big boost in well being when using cjc-dac?

I will be having my 2nd dose of 1mg cjc-dac pre bed tonight. Nothing else to report other than I feel great. Does anyone else get a big boost in well being when using cjc-dac?

Feels like when I'm on gh. So long since I havn't been on gh or some type of peptide I've forgotten when normal feels like. I seem to need my afternoon naps on it though but yea feel good. I don't get the hands thing or head rush etc even shooting 2mg in one hit. Works for sure though. I had no sides on 10iu riptropin either so I never judge by sides. Fullness is my indicator of good gh and dac fills me out fast.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

Feels like when I'm on gh. So long since I havn't been on gh or some type of peptide I've forgotten when normal feels like. I seem to need my afternoon naps on it though but yea feel good. I don't get the hands thing or head rush etc even shooting 2mg in one hit. Works for sure though. I had no sides on 10iu riptropin either so I never judge by sides. Fullness is my indicator of good gh and dac fills me out fast.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

Exactly. That's why I mentioned don't go by sides. I don't want some guy to think his stuff is fake due to a lack of side effect. Although every time I have used a good gh booster (peps, gh) I get it every time so it was a great feeling :D

Cjc 1295 DAC

I want to tell you guys doing 2 mg of CJC 1295 DAC or 4 mg. It works way better doing a shot in the morning on your rat. You want to run this seven days a week.
To peak HGH you want to pin every morning and avoid pinning two times a week of Cjc 1295 DAC. It works ten times better this way. Its what the guys at Golds are doing and it works better than a lot HGH out there.

The Beaver....

I want to tell you guys doing 2 mg of CJC 1295 DAC or 4 mg. It works way better doing a shot in the morning on your rat. You want to run this seven days a week.
To peak HGH you want to pin every morning and avoid pinning two times a week of Cjc 1295 DAC. It works ten times better this way. Its what the guys at Golds are doing and it works better than a lot HGH out there.

The Beaver....

Interesting, how much per day?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear