over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mixxing with saline solution

Sieve

Registered
I have a saline solution, I have used it for reconstituion on ghrp/cjc
Is there a problem or I just need purrifed water

Sterile saline for injection or saline solution like you store your contacts in?

I use the former all the time but I would (and have) use tap water before the latter.

But if you want to be safe the choice is bacteriostatic water

Saline solution. I dont know much about it. I bought it the pharmacy cheaper then bacteroistatic water.
It;s basicly water and salt from what I know.
So can salt content affect the peptide?

Saline solution. I dont know much about it. I bought it the pharmacy cheaper then bacteroistatic water.
It;s basicly water and salt from what I know.
So can salt content affect the peptide?

It will be 0.9ml sodium chloride (as you say salt and water). It is fine but bac water is best. I am using the same for my cjc-dac. Saline solution and carries many benefits to the body so I wouldn't worry about using it.

Aren't you using LR3? Acetic Acid is suppose to be best for that. I have never used it but it keeps it good for longer but is suppose to string a little. I think that or bac water are both fine.

Last edited:
It hurts like hell.
Does yours hurt?

Yeah it stings. Broscience thinking would suggest it could effect the peptide if it stings so much when going in. But everything I have read as told me it gtg. I have ordered bac water as that has always treated me fine. I would order bac water if I were you and swop over when you can.

seems like its working.
Nasal solution it's what im using

It will be 0.9ml sodium chloride (as you say salt and water). It is fine but bac water is best. I am using the same for my cjc-dac. Saline solution and carries many benefits to the body so I wouldn't worry about using it.

Aren't you using LR3? Acetic Acid is suppose to be best for that. I have never used it but it keeps it good for longer but is suppose to string a little. I think that or bac water are both fine.

You can use bac water for IGF-1 if it's going to be used fairly quick. It's more stable with acetic acid and can even be kept at room temp.

You can use bac water for IGF-1 if it's going to be used fairly quick. It's more stable with acetic acid and can even be kept at room temp.

True. But I am sure when I use LR3 it will be used very quickly :D

Last edited:
Does anyone else get extremply lethargic/ sleepy/ dizzy/light headed after shooting peptides?
Seems like im always hungry / dizzy since i started.
Im using l3 50mcg /day , ghrp2/cjc 1925 100mcg 3-5 times a day.
It's most apparent after i shoot ghrp2/cjc each time, but it mostly lasts all day.
I didnt get this with 1gram tren on cycle and extremly low carbs, now im eating a lot more in pct and i feel hypoglicemic as hell.
I also have this sort of vomiting feeling but at the same time a big increease in hunger, stomach roaring.
Also small water retention everywhere ( including abs) and big water retention in the face, face looking puffy

Last edited:
I can only think of two reasons
One:
since your stimulating gh production and (IGF-1) is mainly secreted by the liver as a result of stimulation by growth hormone (GH).
IGF-1 Compared To Insulin
IGF-1 can interact with insulin cell receptors. Due to the similarities between IGF-1 and Insulin the growth factor can carry similar effects as the insulin. The main side effect of too much IGF-1 or Insulin is hypoglycemia. Hypoglycemia is low blood glucose. Insulin is ten times more potent than the insulin like growth factor 1. If one trains for an extended time frame of more than an hour, the liver bumps up it's release of the IGF binding protein 3 to combat the start of hypoglycemia. This would also occur with the increased release of IGF-1. It can increase the action of even low doses of insulin. The insulin can boost IFGBP-3 synthesis to support blood IGF-1.

Two:
You were on a low carb diet and now you said your eating a lot more I assume carbs as well and your body might be more sensitive to all the sugar the carbs are converting into. I would suggest if your not familiar with the glycemic index look it up and stick to the complex carbs with a low index number. Also since complex carbs take longer to breakdown and digest it might help the empty stomach feeling.

Last edited:
what about distilled water?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws