over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Stack GHRP2 w/ Hex?

milktrout

Registered
Kinda bummed at my lack of results in 3 weeks of 30mcg hex+100 mcg cjc w/o dac @ 3x ed. Reading up that GHRP2 was the best bang for buck....I upped my hex today to 60mcg, and was thinking of adding the ghrp to it? Opinions please and what would be a good starting doseage for everything being stacked?

This pubmed study on both young and old people shows that hexarelin and ghrp2 are similar in all hormones released.

Effects of GHRP-2 and hexarelin, two synthetic GH-releasing peptides, on GH, prolactin, ACTH and cortisol levels in man. Comparison with the effects of GHRH, TRH and hCRH.

AuthorsArvat E, et al. Show all Journal
Peptides. 1997;18(6):885-91.

Affiliation
Abstract
GHRP-2 (D-Ala-D-beta Nal-Trp-D-Phe-Lys-NH2) and Hexarelin (HEX) (His-D-2-methylTrp-Ala-Trp-DPhe-Lys-NH2) are synthetic, non-natural super-analogs of GHRP-6 endowed with potent stimulatory effect on GH secretion and slight stimulatory effect on PRL, ACTH and cortisol levels. Their GH-releasing activity ahs never been compared each other and their effects on PRL, ACTH and cortisol have never been compared with that of other stimuli. To clarify these points, in 6 normal young adults (22-27 yr) we studied the GH, PRL, ACTH and cortisol responses to 1 and 2 micrograms/kg i.v. GHRP-2 and HEX comparing them with that after 1 micrograms/kg i.v. GHRH and 400 micrograms i.v. TRH + 2 micrograms/kg i.v. hCRH. The Gh responses to 2 micrograms/kg i.v. GHRP-2 or HEX, compared with those to 1 microgram/kg GHRH, were also studied in 6 normal elderly subjects (66-73 yr). In young adults 1 microgram/kg i.v. GHRP-2 and HEX induced a similar, strong GH response, which was higher (p < 0.05) than that to GHRH. The administration of 2.0 micrograms/kg i.v. GHRP-2 and HEX again elicited a similar GH response, which was higher (p < 0.05) than that after the 1.0 microgram/kg dose. In elderly subjects, the GH those in young subjects. In young adults, the PRL responses to all doses of GHRP-2 or HEX were similar and lower (p < 0.01) responses were similar to those to hCRH. In conclusion, our results demonstrate that, in man, GHRP-2 and HEX have similar, 2 and HEX is not fully specific, as they induce similar increases in PRL, ACTH and cortisol levels. The PRL-releasing activity of GHRPs is lower than that of TRH while their ACTH/cortisol-releasing activity is similar to that of hCRH.

Ah, got it..redundant..so what would be a good pep to add to torch fat and maybe add some gains..?? I cant afford the DAC rout, unless i maybe went 500mcg a week....

Ah, got it..redundant..so what would be a good pep to add to torch fat and maybe add some gains..?? I cant afford the DAC rout, unless i maybe went 500mcg a week....

If your that skint its time to hit up the clenbuterol. 500mcg of DAC per week won't do much if anything. I use more than that per day lol

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

If your that skint its time to hit up the clenbuterol. 500mcg of DAC per week won't do much if anything. I use more than that per day lol

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

x2

Clen all the way.

Although if your budget can stretch I would say try LGD-4033... I am hearing amazing things about that and want to try it myself.

I was going to say fasted cardio but nobody would like me.:p

Of course... that should be 2nd on the list. Top should be diet. But when someone asks what drug/pep would be good to torch fat I tell them what would be good for their goals. Training and diet are everything.

I will be starting clen on the w/e :)

Already doing fasted cardio...never did clen...doing lots of eca stack...may have to bump it. I just adjusted wo's from 5x5 training to 3x8-12's...I have done 5x5 for a long time...so something new...also tweaking diet with either keto or mod keto- i respond well to it so we will see..also upped my hex dose to 60mcg from 30...cjc still 100....

Okay ..so I never have used clen...I know you need to pyrmiad up...can you gimme a good example how to run/how long..ect?

Okay ..so I never have used clen...I know you need to pyrmiad up...can you gimme a good example how to run/how long..ect?

I think the standard 2 weeks on 2 off is a good dosing plan. Although clen is effective for longer and 3 weeks is a nice amount of time. If I were to run it I would do the following...

Day 1= 20mcg per day
Day 2= 40mcg per day
Days 3 to 4= 60mcg per day
Days 5 to 7= 80mcg per day
Days 8 to 11= 100mcg per day
Days 12 to 15= 120mcg per day
Days 16=21= 140mcg per day

2 weeks off

Day 1= 60mcg per day
Days 2 to 3= 80mcg per day
Days 4 to 5= 100mcg per day
Days 6 to 8= 120mcg per day
Days 9 to 14= 140mcg per day

2 weeks off

Repeat if needed and adjust accordingly. If the higher doses are too much stay at 80-100mcg max. If they are not high enough then do what you are prepared to do.

I think the standard 2 weeks on 2 off is a good dosing plan. Although clen is effective for longer and 3 weeks is a nice amount of time. If I were to run it I would do the following...

Day 1= 20mcg per day
Day 2= 40mcg per day
Days 3 to 4= 60mcg per day
Days 5 to 7= 80mcg per day
Days 8 to 11= 100mcg per day
Days 12 to 15= 120mcg per day
Days 16=21= 140mcg per day

2 weeks off

Day 1= 60mcg per day
Days 2 to 3= 80mcg per day
Days 4 to 5= 100mcg per day
Days 6 to 8= 120mcg per day
Days 9 to 14= 140mcg per day

2 weeks off

Repeat if needed and adjust accordingly. If the higher doses are too much stay at 80-100mcg max. If they are not high enough then do what you are prepared to do.
I never could stand over 120 mcgs but everyones different. Some dmaa during off weeks would be a good idea, if you can find any.

I never could stand over 120 mcgs but everyones different. Some dmaa during off weeks would be a good idea, if you can find any.

I am starting clen on Sat and will probably just go to 80mcg... not quite sure... it's been many years since I last ran it.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear