over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ghrp-2/Cjc W/o run...

milktrout

Registered
So, I have to say the run on hex and cjc w.o has been pretty much a bust...not real happy. I am in week 4 and have not seen shizznit...bought from sponsors here, so sure peps are legit...maybe hex isint my thing...so i am going to run ghrp-2/cjc..I know the sat dose for cjc is 100mcg, but what is a good dose for the ghrp? I know sometimes you have to find that sweet spot, the chem that works...also under advise of JJB1 I just bought some clen- its on the way...switched diet to low carb off day, and higher, good carbs on lift day, coupling with my fasted cardio...hoping this will bring results...so if anyone has any tips please, by all means chime in...and thanks!

100/100 ghrp2/ mod grf as many times as possible leaving at least a 3 hour gap in between shots. Ib purge cjc dac myself. They periods are good For holding muscle when dieting or helping with fat loss through fasted cardio. There a god send for joint heskrh also but you've got to be realistic with your expectations

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah, not loking to be a monster over nigt- just want regular steady gains and reasonable fatloss...how many times per day do you run?

Yeah, not loking to be a monster over nigt- just want regular steady gains and reasonable fatloss...how many times per day do you run?

I'm on dac at the moment anyway. I only really run the wo dac in maintaince phase at 2- 4x daily. If I'm cutting out trying to gain I normally add 4iu gh in with the peps or these days user a decent dose of dac

100/100 ghrp2/ mod grf as many times as possible leaving at least a 3 hour gap in between shots. Ib purge cjc dac myself. They periods are good For holding muscle when dieting or helping with fat loss through fasted cardio. There a god send for joint heskrh also but you've got to be realistic with your expectations

x2

Sounds like you have a good plan milktrout. I just started our clen and it is potent so that should do wonders for you. Just train as hard as you can and do your thing and I am sure you will be made up. Are you adding in any huperzine a to your plan? The carb cycling will be great for you.

I thought about Hup- I read about the green tea EGCG being effective- currently I take a GT supp that contains 935mg of egcg per 4 caps- i take it twice a day split 2 before fasted cardio when i get up and the other 2 in the afternoon. I may switch, not sure. I have seen alot of varience on the doses of hup- some guys run 50 mcg x3 per day, others up to 200mcg. I know there are a lot of sides listed with it-possible ones- so thats why i like the green tea. hell i could bump that up to 11/2 grams a day with no negative effects...

I thought about Hup- I read about the green tea EGCG being effective- currently I take a GT supp that contains 935mg of egcg per 4 caps- i take it twice a day split 2 before fasted cardio when i get up and the other 2 in the afternoon. I may switch, not sure. I have seen alot of varience on the doses of hup- some guys run 50 mcg x3 per day, others up to 200mcg. I know there are a lot of sides listed with it-possible ones- so thats why i like the green tea. hell i could bump that up to 11/2 grams a day with no negative effects...

You only need 50mcg huperzine A to inhibit somatostatin. The reason I take 200mcg is the best deal I have found online is with 200mcg capsules.

We are making a combination somatostatin inhibitor/ nootropic with huperzine A in it and some very cool nootropics at a great price in liquid form. :)

Wow! any idea when that hits the shelf and prices? Whats it going to be called? my vote goes to Blood/Brain Blow Job.....LOL

Also my carb cycle I call the "compton diet"...LOL..nothing white allowed in- flour,potatoes,rice,bread... on carb days just fruits- bananas, pineapple,strawberries, blueberries,apples ,and grains- oats, wheat bread,brown rice,sweet potatos ect...those white foods need ta' get they ass back to the 'burbs...werd....LMAO

Wow! any idea when that hits the shelf and prices? Whats it going to be called? my vote goes to Blood/Brain Blow Job.....LOL

Hahaha we're actually coming up with names today. Your idea just might sell. I'd buy a blow job in a bottle. Cost will be very competitive, no more than noopept but our product will have several other nootropics in it along with noopept and huperzine A

You know you say "we"....and no offense to any of the pep sponsors...whenever I order I picture the company some dudes grungy apartment, where he leaves to mail stuff, then out to his "lab" aka room 214 at motel 6 to make another batch of bathtub GHRP's...LOL I often think as i reconstitute my peps with carefuly sterilized lab water that the dude who put the powder in the vial was probably eating a reuben sandwich while blasting old iron maiden tunes and smoking a fatty......maybe its just me...LOL.....

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws