over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Peptides il say this once and once only

Transformer

Registered
Over the past year I have been using yellow top hyge from.cn
I had decent results I believe my results were very good due to the pharma gear and heavy progressive lifting and eating....
The last 4 weeks I have switched to peptides
Cycling
Cjc dac
Cjc no dac
Igf 1
Peg mgf
Ghrp2
Hexarellin

So I have certain combos I do...
I wil NEVER go back to any generic gh, if I was to get gh it would only be pharma and even then id cycle that with peptides..
I dont want to go into a debate about proving or talking about why , just take it from me you will NOT LOOSE OUT...

The changes I see I compare to clen ephedrine and tren

Fat loss and muscle fullness, sleep and strength increasing its unreal...

I have pics up on here so most people know what I look like.... u will see in the next 4 weeks what this shit does too
I have changed nothing in my diet or drugs cardio or training

Right now im 10 weeks out @ 225lbs I have only added 5mins of cardio this whole prep and my carbs are 250-300 everyday with high protein and mod fats

Before anyone says it... I have prepped mant times before and eveey week I have to increase cardio or fat burnes or reduce carbs its nice to be able to just train hard and see results, im not niave I know il have to push hard deeper into prep but right now results r coming
I havent lost 1lb this prep infact im bigger...
And I have seen great results with ppl who r cruising using peps making gear like gains on only jusy 200mg test a week , so honestly I know this shit works!

No fat burners at all. Just gear and peps
My gear is test eq and a small dose of tren E and I added the peps in and changes r happening quickly so much to the point that my prep coach himself is dropping his gh

my advice is research and get someone knowledgeable to guide you...

You cant go wrong!:D

Last edited:
U just come of my cjc no dac and ghrp2

I was doing 100mcg of each 3-4 x day
Igf lr3 3 days a week @ 100mcg

Im now running cjc with dac @ 300-500mcg pre bed
Peg mg pwo @ 100-200mcg

Synthetek Industries – Innovative Bodybuilding Products: Syntherol SEO | Human Kyno | L-Carnitine | Liver Protectants | Appetite Stimulators | Vasodilators - www.synthetek.com

Could you share more about how you rotate and for How Long And such! I got every this in my freezer so Ill like to do your cycle:p

Thx for sharing. I'd be interested in knowing how you run the peps. Combos, timing, etc.. thx

It's great to hear more positives reviews of peptides. I think people are fed up with Chinese hgh. You can only get burned so many times before you say screw all these thieves!

What show are you doing?

It's great to hear more positives reviews of peptides. I think people are fed up with Chinese hgh. You can only get burned so many times before you say screw all these thieves!

What show are you doing?

Peps are where it's at, the GH out now isn't the same as the stuff out 5 years back that I loved

Peps are where it's at, the GH out now isn't the same as the stuff out 5 years back that I loved

The rips from 2 years ago blew my mind. They were outstanding! The last time I used them I felt nothing. You have to go with pharma grade to know you'll get the same good product every time.

Peps are not very expensive to produce so you can count on a good product consistently if you use a good company. Superior only uses two USA suppliers so it should be the exact same quality every time.

The rips from 2 years ago blew my mind. They were outstanding! The last time I used them I felt nothing. You have to go with pharma grade to know you'll get the same good product every time.

Peps are not very expensive to produce so you can count on a good product consistently if you use a good company. Superior only uses two USA suppliers so it should be the exact same quality every time.
I agree with this. In 2012, the batch of Rips I had was so strong I could barely handle the sides at 6iu. This year I used them and felt barely anything. I switched to peptides recently and am blown away by the results I'm getting.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

I agree with this. In 2012, the batch of Rips I had was so strong I could barely handle the sides at 6iu. This year I used them and felt barely anything. I switched to peptides recently and am blown away by the results I'm getting.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
Agreed 100%. First Rips I ever had were un fucking believable...even at just 2 to 3.3iu. Summer 2011 they were acquired and used in early 2012. In mid to late 2012, I invested big and got nothing that was remotely similar. I went up to 5 to7 and even 10iu for a short time.
Flex, which peps are you running?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
How is the cost comparison on peps compared to human grade growth? Can you get similar results cheaper than say running a few iu of human grade growth a day?

Thank you for the great reviews. By the way guys write out pep tides that way as for some reason this site deletes the word and our posts don't make sense :D

It's good to see experienced guys and great bodybuilders saying this about our products and pep tides in general. I used to think guys would see me say how good cjc dac is and think he is full of crap and just saying that cos he is a rep. Glad to see others agree with me. Transformer you are gonna love your new cycle :) You and both your bros have transformed in the last year.

How is the cost comparison on peps compared to human grade growth? Can you get similar results cheaper than say running a few iu of human grade growth a day?

It depends upon what you run and what dose etc. CJC-DAC is more expensive but if you take advantage of companies promos you will save big money and get it for relatively cheap.

Put it this way 4mg per week is a great dose so for 12 weeks (84 days) supply is 24 vials. Now if you use a BOGO promo for example you pay for 12. That is much less than 1 kit of pharm grade gh and that would only last you 50 days at 2IU per day.... 33 days at 3IU per day. Obviously pharm grade gh would be incredible but just answering your question.

Last edited:
It depends upon what you run and what dose etc. CJC-DAC is more expensive but if you take advantage of companies promos you will save big money and get it for relatively cheap.

Put it this way 4mg per week is a great dose so for 12 weeks (84 days) supply is 24 vials. Now if you use a BOGO promo for example you pay for 12. That is much less than 1 kit of pharm grade gh and that would only last you 50 days at 2IU per day.... 33 days at 3IU per day. Obviously pharm grade gh would be incredible but just answering your question.
been researching the cjc no dac/ghrp2 or 6 and ipam at night its been going well.

Can better results be had with the cjc dac? Use alone or with a ghrp? say 2 or 6.

been researching the cjc no dac/ghrp2 or 6 and ipam at night its been going well.

Can better results be had with the cjc dac? Use alone or with a ghrp? say 2 or 6.

Everyone is different. But generally yeah cjc-dac is better than no dac for numerous reasons. It can be used alone too but I would always add 2-3 shots of GHRP throughout the day for large spikes in gh. The only way to know is to try it yourself. You could simply rotate the cjc no dac for with dac and see if you like the difference. Cjc-dac is my fav peptide as everyone knows :D

I agree 100% but I definitely love the synergy of Peps and HGH.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Geno pens would be great with peptides.

But the effects that DES and LR3 have are just freaking amazing. DES takes my workouts to a whole another level....in another planet.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws