advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GHRP-6 + MOD GRF 1-29 (tolerance/adaptation?)

TooPowerful4u

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Anyone notice they seem to start adapting and building a tolerance to the effects (like appetite) of this combo? Could this possibly be due to using HGH along with it?

I never had issues with it but over a very long period it may have started making less hungry. I wouldn't be able to tell much of difference because I can always eat...even if I'm full to the point of death.

I don't think it would have anything to do with GH since that is synthetic and it is not making your body produce it like peptides do. I always used GH first thing in the morning before my fasted cardio and then peptides 2-3x through out the day after that.

Anyone notice they seem to start adapting and building a tolerance to the effects (like appetite) of this combo? Could this possibly be due to using HGH along with it?

That's normal. DAT, the pep guru, said all you need to do is take one week off from using them and it's just like new.

My belief is start with 100mcg ghrp2 and gradually up the dose until you are up to 300mcg. When 300mcg no longer makes you hungry then take a week off to resensitize your receptors.

And in the real world it never worked that way for me. I have built an extreme tolerance to both Ghrp-2 and 6. I can pin upwards off 500mcg and not notice a difference in appetite. I have had months without either,and switching ghrp's with little to no effect on re-sensitization. If you use it too much the ghrelin release becomes no existent IME.

And in the real world it never worked that way for me. I have built an extreme tolerance to both Ghrp-2 and 6. I can pin upwards off 500mcg and not notice a difference in appetite. I have had months without either,and switching ghrp's with little to no effect on re-sensitization. If you use it too much the ghrelin release becomes no existent IME.

We need DAT here to come up with a solution.

We need DAT here to come up with a solution.

A solution would simply be rotation to new GHRP's and GHRH's. If hunger were a main goal then different drugs would have to be used until sensitization returns. I think mini breaks when using GHRP 2/6 are also beneficial to prevent/slowdown your appetite decreasing. In addition to mini breaks you could rotate the likes of GHRP-6 with Ipamorelin eod to slow down things further. When using that system GHRP-6 is best used on larger muscle group days (legs, back etc).

I have also notice adaption with ghrp 2 and mod grf
I never get flushing or head rush but then again I only Remember that effect the
Very first week I took it! That's not my concern nor is the hunger effect, but what about the release of gh? After a few years I wanted knw what exactly am I releasing, so I got a serum test done. I'm not going to say peptide company but they are one of the most popular ones! My results were after 40 min injection 0.05, I was very disappointed! I've been following dats boards for few years and have a lot of knowledge with peptides and don't want to give up yet because I did have really good results but the question is can you build Up a tolerance where you don't produce a pulse?
I am going to get another serum done here soon with a deferent peptide company

A solution would simply be rotation to new GHRP's and GHRH's. If hunger were a main goal then different drugs would have to be used until sensitization returns. I think mini breaks when using GHRP 2/6 are also beneficial to prevent/slowdown your appetite decreasing. In addition to mini breaks you could rotate the likes of GHRP-6 with Ipamorelin eod to slow down things further. When using that system GHRP-6 is best used on larger muscle group days (legs, back etc).

And if you read my original statement you would have already read that I rotated and took breaks. That didn't solve the problem. Next

And if you read my original statement you would have already read that I rotated and took breaks. That didn't solve the problem. Next

My post was more in relation to the OP. I could be wrong but he thanked JJ not so long ago about GHRP-6 so I assumed he hasn't used that many peps. For guys who have used them all and for long periods there is a lot of GH inside the pituitary gland but it will deplete over time when using GHRH's etc. I would think very long breaks (3 months and over) would be the best route or simply rotating to HGH if elevated GH is a must throughout the year. How long were your breaks (no ghrp or ghrh's at all) exactly? Did you use any acetylcholinesterase and somatostatin inhibitors when on cycle?

Last edited:
i also noticed i dont get hungry on ghrp-2 anymore at 200mcg. i actually get more hungry on 100mcg of hex. i still get a lil headrush and tired tho.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear