over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Support / Advice

spartan

Registered
I am looking for some help laying out my experiment for my test subject.
Currently the subject is being administered:
500 Test Cyp per wk
600 Mast E per wk
3-4 iu hgh M-F / S-S off
anadrol 25mg Ed

Would like to add peptides into the mix to see what changes could take place, and they are:
GHRP-2
GHRP-6
IGF-1LR3(IGF-1 Long R3)

Out of the GHRP 2-6 I was going to start with 6 and if the test subject is getting too fat from eating everything in site. Then switch to GHRP-2

The goal would be for a clean Bulk (Want to get Size just not Fat Size)
Stats:
40 yr old
5'11"
200 lbs
b/f approx 15 maybe 20% can see abs pretty good.
15 yrs AAS history
Infant to the peptide world.

welcome to the wonderful word of spectacular peptides.

if your looking for simply and even tho i havent used mk-677 yet, its gotten great feed back. so...

mk-677 25mg a day
4mg cjc dac/taken 2mg twice a week

if your set on ghrp-6/2 then either of those with any ghrh except maybe sermorelin. id go with cjc no dac. 100mcg each 3-5 dose a day.

oh and either JohnJuanb1 or elvia1023 can hook you up with a good huperzine a supplement to reduce somatostatin which inhibits gh.

**broken link removed** here it is

Last edited:
Try 200mcg GHRP6 with 100mcg cjc no dac. Split your hgh dose into 1/3 and dose it 10 minutes after your ghrp6/cjc 3x/ day. Run huperzine A at 200mcg 3x/ day. By taking huperzine A you inhibit somatostatin, the evil hormone that binds to hgh rendering it useless. By taking hgh 10 minute after you ghrp6/cjc you will allow your synthetic hgh to ride the gh pulse created by the ghrp6/cjc making it more effective.

3x/day schedule:
200mcg huperzine A
(30-60 minutes later)
200mcg ghrp6 with 100mcg cjc no dac
(10 minutes later)
1.33ius hgh

welcome to the wonderful word of spectacular peptides.

if your looking for simply and even tho i havent used mk-677 yet, its gotten great feed back. so...

mk-677 25mg a day
4mg cjc dac/taken 2mg twice a week

if your set on ghrp-6/2 then either of those with any ghrh except maybe sermorelin. id go with cjc no dac. 100mcg each 3-5 dose a day.

Try 200mcg GHRP6 with 100mcg cjc no dac. Split your hgh dose into 1/3 and dose it 10 minutes after your ghrp6/cjc 3x/ day. Run huperzine A at 200mcg 3x/ day. By taking huperzine A you inhibit somatostatin, the evil hormone that binds to hgh rendering it useless. By taking hgh 10 minute after you ghrp6/cjc you will allow your synthetic hgh to ride the gh pulse created by the ghrp6/cjc making it more effective.

3x/day schedule:
200mcg huperzine A
(30-60 minutes later)
200mcg ghrp6 with 100mcg cjc no dac
(10 minutes later)
1.33ius hgh

Thanks for the feedback but I only have the following on hand:
GHRP-2
GHRP-6
IGF-1LR3(IGF-1 Long R3)

Is it a must that I use cjc no dac with the GHRP? I was just going to run the IFG-1LR3(IGF-1 Long R3) with either the 2 or 6 (GHRP)
So let me know keeping in mind this is what I have on hand. If you feel it necessary to get the cjc no dac then I will have to get some but again don't have it on hand and would prefer not to get it but if it is necessary I will.

Thanks for the feedback but I only have the following on hand:
GHRP-2
GHRP-6
IGF-1LR3(IGF-1 Long R3)

Is it a must that I use cjc no dac with the GHRP? I was just going to run the IFG-1LR3(IGF-1 Long R3) with either the 2 or 6 (GHRP)
So let me know keeping in mind this is what I have on hand. If you feel it necessary to get the cjc no dac then I will have to get some but again don't have it on hand and would prefer not to get it but if it is necessary I will.

i definitely wouldnt run just a ghrp. if im correct and i hope JJ corrects me if im not but you prolly have to take 5 shots a day and you might get 1 iu of good gh because your missing out on the synergy of the two together.

i definitely wouldnt run just a ghrp. if im correct and i hope JJ corrects me if im not but you prolly have to take 5 shots a day and you might get 1 iu of good gh because your missing out on the synergy of the two together.

Ghrp2 is actually the exception to the rule. You can get a huge gh response if you dose it high enough, say 500mcg, probably a serum hgh in the high teen's. With ghrp6 serum hgh is only around 7 without cjc no dac.

Dose your ghrp6 and ghrp2 together at 150mcg eqch morning, noon, and preworkout, then do Igf1-Lr3 post workout at 50mcg and up. I like 100mcg. Sip an intraworkout carb drink.

Ghrp2 is actually the exception to the rule. You can get a huge gh response if you dose it high enough, say 500mcg, probably a serum hgh in the high teen's. With ghrp6 serum hgh is only around 7 without cjc no dac.

Dose your ghrp6 and ghrp2 together at 150mcg eqch morning, noon, and preworkout, then do Igf1-Lr3 post workout at 50mcg and up. I like 100mcg. Sip an intraworkout carb drink.

Perfect thanks again much appreciated. I will keep you posted. Now one last question as I said in my original post I am going to be running 4 iu's of HGH how would I add that to the protocol that you laid out above. Sorry to keep drilling down with questions but I want to make sure I have the most success I can on this first attempt with peps.

Anyone care to answer my last above question? I think I read somewhere that I should take ghrp6 and ghrp2 together at 150mcg eqch morning, noon, and preworkout, 10min before the above or could I just take them all in the same pin.

Anyone care to answer my last above question? I think I read somewhere that I should take ghrp6 and ghrp2 together at 150mcg eqch morning, noon, and preworkout, 10min before the above or could I just take them all in the same pin.

Take 1.33 ius hgh 10 minutes after gh peptides 3 times a day

Would like to add peptides into the mix to see what changes could take place, and they are:
GHRP-2
GHRP-6
IGF-1LR3(IGF-1 Long R3)

I think you will get much better results in blood GH/IGF-1 levels if you include GRF with the GHRPs. Either modified GRF 1-29 included each time you do the GHRP or CJC 1295 w/DAC once a week and the GHRP's 3x/d.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131