over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

LGD4033+S4 after surgery

fitstar

Registered
I do not know if this is of interest for you but I wanted to share my experience with Sarms as helpful tools after a severe back injury at the beginning of that year.
Had my scoliosis "repaired" in January with 14 days of hospital and no exercise at all. In the beginning, I was not able to walk, was in bed all day and the pain was horrible. Yes, I took painkillers, but the pain was still surreal!

I did my homework before the surgery and was eager to run a sarm cycle in order to lose not that much muscle and speed healing.
Well, during the 14 days of hospital anavar+high protein were my best friends, hihi. I even took my protein powder with me and this helped a lot.
Back at home, I took S4 for one month straight, up to 50mg.
It was great, is all I can say as I ate thousends of bad calories a day, because being not at the gym and lying in bed all day made me crazy.
Of course, I kept protein intake high...
After that month, my doc was shocked when he saw me as it looked as if I had gained some muscles by lying in bed and very very very slow walks in my neighbourhood.
Maybe it was just the fact, that S4 made me very veiny and vascular. This helped a lot as I felt better because looking hard, does not hurt haha!
Ok, so then I started ems which stimulates the muscles via electricity and is all I could do after that surgery, as I am still not allowed to put much stress on my back. For the implant that I have now in my spine it takes a full year to heal but then I will be able to hit it hatd in the gym again!!
During the first 4 weeks of ems training, I started lgd4033, 5mg only to look how I respond. It really worked, maybe it was the combo of the sarm plus the training, but I really got bulkier. It was nice to gain a bit of mass but after two weeks of daily usage, I felt a bit bloated so I took lgd on ems days which was 2x a week and s4 on the other days.

With s4 I had almost zero side effects, the only negative thing I remember is that I felt a bit dizzy in the head about 1 hour after taking it. This got better after 2 hours or so and then dissapeared completely.
It has a 4 hour half life, so probably I could have done better by splitting the dosage in am and pm.
For me, I had no vision problems...
But I loved the effects on my body, as I prefer the lean and more vascular look. Yeah, s4 cuts you up even when calories are dirty

LGD4033 is another level, and in my opinion more a mass builder. If you do not care for some water retention, then go ahead and try it as I really felt the better recovery after my ems trainings.

Okay, this is just a small review of my sarms experience but maye it can help you....
Oh, I forget to mention: I swear that those sarms are the reason that I recovered much faster from that surgery than those other patients that had a similar procedure.
Yeah, you still have to do your best with eating and training, so for you guys who hit the gym ed and eat clean, I think your results could be magical!
STAR

Thank you and great timing! I'm having a couple of levels fused in my lumbar region...L4-5 and L5s1...Hopefully that's it...Having a discogram to make sure there aren't any more.

The funny thing is, I was planning to do something similar. LGD-4033, MK-677, GH, IGF-lr3. I'm looking into other Sarms or peptides that I can add.

I do not know if this is of interest for you but I wanted to share my experience with Sarms as helpful tools after a severe back injury at the beginning of that year.
Had my scoliosis "repaired" in January with 14 days of hospital and no exercise at all. In the beginning, I was not able to walk, was in bed all day and the pain was horrible. Yes, I took painkillers, but the pain was still surreal!

I did my homework before the surgery and was eager to run a sarm cycle in order to lose not that much muscle and speed healing.
Well, during the 14 days of hospital anavar+high protein were my best friends, hihi. I even took my protein powder with me and this helped a lot.
Back at home, I took S4 for one month straight, up to 50mg.
It was great, is all I can say as I ate thousends of bad calories a day, because being not at the gym and lying in bed all day made me crazy.
Of course, I kept protein intake high...
After that month, my doc was shocked when he saw me as it looked as if I had gained some muscles by lying in bed and very very very slow walks in my neighbourhood.
Maybe it was just the fact, that S4 made me very veiny and vascular. This helped a lot as I felt better because looking hard, does not hurt haha!
Ok, so then I started ems which stimulates the muscles via electricity and is all I could do after that surgery, as I am still not allowed to put much stress on my back. For the implant that I have now in my spine it takes a full year to heal but then I will be able to hit it hatd in the gym again!!
During the first 4 weeks of ems training, I started lgd4033, 5mg only to look how I respond. It really worked, maybe it was the combo of the sarm plus the training, but I really got bulkier. It was nice to gain a bit of mass but after two weeks of daily usage, I felt a bit bloated so I took lgd on ems days which was 2x a week and s4 on the other days.

With s4 I had almost zero side effects, the only negative thing I remember is that I felt a bit dizzy in the head about 1 hour after taking it. This got better after 2 hours or so and then dissapeared completely.
It has a 4 hour half life, so probably I could have done better by splitting the dosage in am and pm.
For me, I had no vision problems...
But I loved the effects on my body, as I prefer the lean and more vascular look. Yeah, s4 cuts you up even when calories are dirty

LGD4033 is another level, and in my opinion more a mass builder. If you do not care for some water retention, then go ahead and try it as I really felt the better recovery after my ems trainings.

Okay, this is just a small review of my sarms experience but maye it can help you....
Oh, I forget to mention: I swear that those sarms are the reason that I recovered much faster from that surgery than those other patients that had a similar procedure.
Yeah, you still have to do your best with eating and training, so for you guys who hit the gym ed and eat clean, I think your results could be magical!
STAR

This is an awesome thread as I have only used the SARM MK677 for HGH and I loved it!
So, S4 is better precontest, and LGD is better off-season?
Have you tried Ostarine(MK2866) yet? If so, how does it compare to the other SARMs?
Do SARMs make you hungry?

Ostarine for recomp

JJ1,
that is exactly what I meant, S4 pre/contest and lgd in the off/season!!
I really like the thread about lgd4033 on that board, as it points out that it is the stronest sarm in regards to building muscle.
For me, lgd is really a mass builder, not as strong as dbol but still very effective and yes it made me hungry. But I am always a godd eater, so I do not know if the hunger increase is just an individual thing....

Ostarine is probably the best of both worlds for most athletes as it helps with building muscles without bloating too much and if you keep calories at maintenance you definitely will get a nice recomp effect.
But I think you have to run it a bit longer as I did it for 4 weeks, and I noticed most efects at the end of the cycle, so 8 weeks is best.
By the way, ostarine did not increase my hunger and I had no sides, maybe a bit water but I never got a dizzy feeling like with s4.

STAR

Thank you and great timing! I'm having a couple of levels fused in my lumbar region...L4-5 and L5s1...Hopefully that's it...Having a discogram to make sure there aren't any more.

The funny thing is, I was planning to do something similar. LGD-4033, MK-677, GH, IGF-lr3. I'm looking into other Sarms or peptides that I can add.

Hi, I'm Bob and I've been a lurker for a while here. Mostly reading about hormone related topics. More on that later. The reason I decided to post is that I saw you are scheduled for fusion sx. I have been told by my neurosurgeon that I should have the same sx but from what I read about recovery, it seems risky at best. I imagine a person as young and muscular as you might fare much better than a person of my age and with my arthritic condition. Anyway, I would greatly appreciate it if you would post about your recovery when you have the procedure done?
Thanks and good luck.

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear