over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BPC157 orally for rheumatoid arthritis

belixxx

Registered
Hi everyone,

I'd like to give my wife BPC157 orally, and would need help with the dosing protocol.

My wife has been suffering from a type of arthritis for about 15 years now. The inflamation goes to different joints from time to time, so for example shoulders, knees, fingers, toes, lower back etc. What we know is that nobody can diagnose exactly what it is. We have been to lots of doctors. Any type of anti pregnancy hormonal product flares it up after a few months (it took years to actually find a doctor who believed us this...). This was so strong that for example when she received an anti-inflammatory steroid injection to her shoulder which is the strongest type around and usually works for months in patients - in about 4 weeks her shoulder was back in the same bad condition...
When she is off the pills the inflammation comes and goes, roughly following the female hormonal cycle. The inflammations basically disappeared while she was pregnant, and slowly gradually returned after she finished breastfeeding.

Don't waste your time with that it won't do anything for RA. This is my protocol and has worked wonders for my RA.

Cucumin - either the Life Extension brand or Dr's Best but probably stick with Life Extension brand. Take 1 pill 3 times a day with a meal.

Astaxanthin by Nutrex called BioAstin. Take 1 pill 3 times a day with a meal.

A probiotic. I used Dr Mercola's Complete Probiotics. Take 2 caps on an entry stomach as soon as you wake up a good 20+ minutes before you eat.

It should also go without saying that she should be exercising and stretching as it will help equally as much as the pills above.

Also fish oil which everyone should be taking.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Thank you for your recommendation!

She did try various probiotics in the past according to a doctors recommendation, but she didn't feel any difference.

I will order her your other two recommendations straight away.
What I found here in Europe is a 10mg Astaxanthin product, not 12mg as the product you recomended, but all others are 4mg (with nearly the same price) so I will go with this one. And I found curcumin 400mg capsules at the same place without an issue.

She does excercise with an arthritis movement terapist at the hospital so that is covered.

I would also like to ask you, if you don't mind why BPC157 won't do anything for RA in your opinion?

Thank you for your recommendation!

She did try various probiotics in the past according to a doctors recommendation, but she didn't feel any difference.

I will order her your other two recommendations straight away.
What I found here in Europe is a 10mg Astaxanthin product, not 12mg as the product you recomended, but all others are 4mg (with nearly the same price) so I will go with this one. And I found curcumin 400mg capsules at the same place without an issue.

She does excercise with an arthritis movement terapist at the hospital so that is covered.

I would also like to ask you, if you don't mind why BPC157 won't do anything for RA in your opinion?

12mg total a day of the Astaxanthin is fine. As far as Curcumin it is super important to get the right one
There are only a few brands that make one that will actually have any effect. Can you get the life extension brand?

Also BPC is known to heal tendons and I can't imagine it will do anything if it's taken orally and if you want to give your wife a relatively unknown peptide that no one knows the long term side effects then you may as well have her get RA meds from her Dr or maybe something non biologic like Arthrotec. BPC doesn't lower your body's immune system so will have no effect on RA. Whether or not it's an anti inflammatory compound is also up in the air.

Last edited:
I've found the Life Extension brand Curcumin 400mg and will buy this one.

They also carry Life Extension brand 4mg Astaxanthin, would you pick that over the 10mg Nu-skin product I found earlier and take only 12mg/day ?

on BPC157:

Stable gastric pentadecapeptide BPC 157: nove... [Curr Pharm Des. 2011] - PubMed - NCBI

"BPC 157 both prevents and reverses adjuvant arthritis"

They used BPC157 effectively both "peroral and parental". This is what orginally started me thinking about it...

I've found the Life Extension brand Curcumin 400mg and will buy this one.

They also carry Life Extension brand 4mg Astaxanthin, would you pick that over the 10mg Nu-skin product I found earlier and take only 12mg/day ?

on BPC157:

Stable gastric pentadecapeptide BPC 157: nove... [Curr Pharm Des. 2011] - PubMed - NCBI

"BPC 157 both prevents and reverses adjuvant arthritis"

They used BPC157 effectively both "peroral and parental". This is what orginally started me thinking about it...

I'm sure that brand is fine too life extension makes solid stuff.

Can you remember how long you were taking these two for before you saw any results?

Can you remember how long you were taking these two for before you saw any results?

All 3 supplements I started to take then after a month I came off the drugs my doc had me on for RA and I had no problems and continue to take the 3 supplements. The biggest issue I always had was massive feet pain in the morning and I could hardly walk and that was also gone after a month.

Thank you very much,

I have placed the order today for both products (both are Life extension). I will report back. I am very much looking forward to what results we'll get.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131