over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sposored Tesamorelin log by Maximpeptide

Google&Pubmed

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
So guys thanks to Maximpeptide kindness I am able to do a tesamorelin log. My diet and training is done by a very popular coach so I am good to go one that.

I do a split workout and I change it every 4 weeks. I eat 6 meals a day, fasted cardio first thing in the morning (or before bed if I don't have time before work), and I do weekly check ups with pictures and weight in.

The recommended dosage for Tesamorelin is 2mg a day so I am going to do 2mg a day first thing in the morning before my fasted cardio but today I did 2mg in the afternoon. I'll try run this for at least 4 weeks.

If this log goes well I will do another one afterward :)

So one week I dropped 6lbs and then I gained 8lbs while on a restrict diet and cardio after a week of totally changing my diet and cardio to give my body a break I lost 2lbs and after being on tesamorelin for I believe 3 days now (today being my 3rd day) I had lost 2 other lbs this morning.

This product is really helping me out and I'm losing a good bit of weight again. I will continue doing 2mg/day first thing in the morning and see how everything will go for another week.

3rd day, woke up looking a little leaner and better. I'm traveling right now and won't be back home until late sunday. So until then I won't be able to train but I'm going to do cardio.

Holy shit this stuff is awesome. I wish I had use this with cjc and ghrp. My diet on the weekend due to the traveling sucked but now I am back on track but my body feels 10x better. I wish feeling horrible for couple of weeks and I was losing anymore weight but right now I don't have that feel anymore which is great. I'm holding a bit of water for adding carbs back into my diet but I am slowly tightening back up.

Woke up learner and tigher this morning.

did cardio for 30 minutes yesterday before bed and then an hour first thing in the morning today. I just need to do another hour tomorrow and then see where I am to see if I need to continue to do 60 minutes or just do 30 minutes.

Well this has been the only log I've done that didn't become a hit but oh well? lol

So just for other's future reference I'm going to continue to update this.

I have lost a lot of weight and am finally back to were I was couple of weeks ago and then some.

My chest and lower back is very lean now. I can see the muscles in my quads and hamstring. I have been up to taking 100g of carbs a day but only on my workout day however I have been usually taking 60g pre-workout and that's all.

I am also doing 30 minutes of fasted cardio first thing in the morning.

I'm In G&P! So I looked up tesmorellin and its a ghrh? So similar to cjc/ mod ghr? Would there be a benefit in running them together? I could see maybe a synergy running tesmorellin with a ghrp

I'm In G&P! So I looked up tesmorellin and its a ghrh? So similar to cjc/ mod ghr? Would there be a benefit in running them together? I could see maybe a synergy running tesmorellin with a ghrp

Yea that's what I believe. I'm doing the tesamorelin by it self for a while and then going to stack it with GHRP. Just wanted to see what will get me the best results.

I really want to run 10mg of cjc with dac for 8 weeks and see how that goes also. As of right now the best of the best has been cjc and ghrp combined at 100mcg of each for 3-6x/day (dosed 3hrs apart).

I'll be following ya Google. You mentioned you wish you used this with CJC & Ghrp, I always wondered if tesamorelin could be used with CJC. Would it be beneficial considering they both trigger a gh release?

Have you tried Fragment 176-191? I wonder how it would compare to Tesamorelin for fat loss? I got good results using the Fragment with fasted cardio. Plus I think it costs less.

Have you tried Fragment 176-191? I wonder how it would compare to Tesamorelin for fat loss? I got good results using the Fragment with fasted cardio. Plus I think it costs less.

Can't wait to start my GH FRAG!!!
Tesamorelin is a GHRH that works incredibly well taken before bed at 2mg per night. It's one of my favorite GH PEPS. I just wish it were less costly.

I have wanted to use tesamorelin for ages but still haven't. Any before (and after) pics?

Why dont u take it before bed? While your sleeping is when ur body releases the most gh. So thats when it would be the beneficial.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131