over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CJC w DAC dosing frequency

QuietStorm

Kilo Klub Member
I've been doing a bit of reading but don't seem to find the answer to my question so ....

If CJC w DAC has a half life of 8 days, why are folks taking 1mg a day for 5 days or whatever their protocol is? If I take my 1mg say Monday, I shouldn't need to re-dose until perhaps the following Monday, correct?

What I'm thinking of trying is CJC w DAC, dosed 1mg once a week and GHRP 2 100mcg 3-4 x daily.

I was reading Dat's sticky and he suggests that 100mcg is a full saturation dose and that adding more at a time is mildly beneficial at best. With that, I'm wondering why some guys are taking 250mcg doses at bedtime.

Do you guys with a lot of experience have any insight or suggestions?

I take 1-2 mg / day, on day I do 2 mg I split the dose 1 am 1 pm.
That was something I decided to do because of the blood pressure increase and the flush was harsh at 1mg so I split it to cut that back a little.
I guess the only reason I see for running it daily was Cauthens results at 15 mg a week.
It seems more is better with DAC.

I take 1-2 mg / day, on day I do 2 mg I split the dose 1 am 1 pm.
That was something I decided to do because of the blood pressure increase and the flush was harsh at 1mg so I split it to cut that back a little.
I guess the only reason I see for running it daily was Cauthens results at 15 mg a week.
It seems more is better with DAC.

I can see why split doses is better if BP is the main reason. That makes sense. It seems to me the GHRP would be the determining factor in the amount of GH released... or am I off base there?

Cjc 1295 DAC dose.

I have found the best dose to start is 2.5 mg divided into seven shots per week, to start. You would do it right after you get up in the morning, and run it for three to four months straight. You will get lean and you will not get that much water with it. Its a lot like HGH for $100.00 per month. You will gain a lot of lean muscle . You want to be safe and take everything slow and safe.

I hope that help's you.

The Beaver.

If CJC w DAC has a half life of 8 days, why are folks taking 1mg a day for 5 days or whatever their protocol is? If I take my 1mg say Monday, I shouldn't need to re-dose until perhaps the following Monday, correct?

Ok, did a little more reading and found an answer to this. I'll share incase anyone else is wondering.

DAC has a desensitizing effect so more is needed. Its like down regulation of the receptors thus more is required for the same effect.

no DAC does not have this down regulation effect.

Thanks for your response ajdos. Much appreciated.

I have found the best dose to start is 2.5 mg divided into seven shots per week, to start. You would do it right after you get up in the morning, and run it for three to four months straight. You will get lean and you will not get that much water with it. Its a lot like HGH for $100.00 per month. You will gain a lot of lean muscle . You want to be safe and take everything slow and safe.

I hope that help's you.

The Beaver.

Appreciate your input brother. Thanks.

Im still curious about the larger doses of the GHRP (2 and 6) for example 250mcg at bed time, or some will take 500mcg even.
From what I've read, anything higher than 300mcg at a time is a bit of a waste. Any thoughts?

I'm a believer in taking it at night.

The few times I've taken it in the AM, I hold water throughout the day. If I take it at night, it subsides faster.

I think it's a good drug. I'm curious on what high dose can do.

Most I'll go for this run is 4mg. Maybe next cruise, I'll join the big boys.

Ok, did a little more reading and found an answer to this. I'll share incase anyone else is wondering.

DAC has a desensitizing effect so more is needed. Its like down regulation of the receptors thus more is required for the same effect.

no DAC does not have this down regulation effect.

Thanks for your response ajdos. Much appreciated.

I noticed that if I took it with 200 mcg of GHRP2 I got an incredible hard flush and numbing of the hands immediatetly (within minutes).
With MK and doing DAC I felt the flush but it wasnt as dramatic as with the burst of ghrp 2.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131