over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

UG peps and post cycle blood work

Giants83

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Brief history. 31 year old male. 5'10 195lbs. Came off my first cycle in January. Test and dbol. I started cjc dac 4mg, mk677 25mg and Ipam 1000mcg pre bed soon after. I've been running this for a few weeks now. I should mention my first week was with Progen and about the last 3 weeks have been with UG. Both great companies with great service and products. I switched to UG to show support to a good guy and friend in his new business venture. Nothing wrong with Progen just thought I should mention that. I am just shy of 4 weeks on this combo and wish I had a baseline to offer. I will also increase my dac to 6mg. I will get another test done at 8 weeks.
Now on to my test levels. I finished my pct a few weeks ago. My levels look okay. My FSH and LH are high. Is that normal after pct? Any info I got off the internet does not take in to account the cycle I just came off and gives me reasons to be concerned. Also I was hoping to run another cycle before summer if recovered. I'm going to be traveling out of the country a couple times and won't be able to run one then. I want to know what some of you more experienced guys think about that or if I should just wait it out so I pass the "time on equals time off" time frame. Would love to just stay on but I'm getting married in June and we planned on kids next year.
So I'm just looking for some advice and wanted to post some labs on my current pep run. Thanks guys!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426114810.698371.jpg

Wow , I never saw Lh and fsh numbers that high .they are like triple what they should be .have you spoken to your doc about this ?

Wow , I never saw Lh and fsh numbers that high .they are like triple what they should be .have you spoken to your doc about this ?

No not yet. That's what I'm a little concerned about. I have an appt. in 3 weeks. I know clomid raises those numbers I just didn't know how high and for how long after.

Keep us posted and let us know what your doc says .

Wow, that's high for FSH and LH. Only thing I'd expect to run the numbers that high by itself is something like Triptorelin. But then your Testosterone would be higher too. Or maybe HMG or hCG reading as FSH/LH on the labs?

That said, one of the reasons I run Peps like CJC and Ipam at all (on cycle) is that they do seem to keep the testes fuller, so something is happening there that affects FSH and LH and it's normal...but not affecting it this much. You can always drop the peps and re-test.

Last edited:
Would be intetesting to see what total and free test levels are with FSH and lh so high

Would be intetesting to see what total and free test levels are with FSH and lh so high

I'm getting total and free done as well as a CMP done early next week. I will definitely post them up.

In a worse case, an anterior pituitary adenoma could produce this. Add prolactin and ACTH to your blood test.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws