over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Igf-1 Tests? Mk-677 + cjc 1295 w/DAC

showstopper83

Registered
Alright, so even with peptide co. reps withstanding, I have read enough positive things, both medical and anecdotal, about MK-677 and cjc 1295 w/DAC to have pulled the trigger and give it a try.

My understanding is that testing gh serum levels is pointless because the gh pulses are random, so you test igf 1 levels.

Thought it might be beneficial for all to get an account from someone NOT affiliated with pep companies (no offense you reps, you guys are very informative and helpful), and see if I can't have it backed up with bloodwork.

I'll at least do a log, but depending on price and how much of a pain in the ass it is to get a test done, was thinking of doing before and after tests 1 month into it.

Need to knows about me:

- Never done GH before, not generic or pharm

- Currently am 31 years old, about 5'10, 210 lbs and if I had to guess, 13-14% bf (was 217 and ~ 11.5% last year at my best a few months ago)

- Currently on 750mg Test, 300-400mg Tren A, 400-500mg Mast P (will be adding var/tbol in the next few weeks)

- Been lifting for the last 16 years, on and off, consistent the last 1.5 years outside of a 6 week hiatus from Jan-2 weeks ago

- I never "bulk", I never "cut", all my cycles are either recomp or lean bulk as I can't stand bloat or looking flat and losing muscle.

Suggestions, thoughts, etc? Thanks.

If you've never run any form of HGH then I'm very excited for you because adding elevated HGH to your body is going to amaze you.
I recommend stacking 12.5mg mk677 plus 50mg igf1-Lr3 before bed. Only use the igf1-Lr3 eod. With cjc DAC 5-10mg per week with either one or two injects subcutaneously before bed will do the trick.

If you've never run any form of HGH then I'm very excited for you because adding elevated HGH to your body is going to amaze you.
I recommend stacking 12.5mg mk677 plus 50mg igf1-Lr3 before bed. Only use the igf1-Lr3 eod. With cjc DAC 5-10mg per week with either one or two injects subcutaneously before bed will do the trick.

I have 2 bottles of mk 677 coming, and will have 16mg total of DAC to work with.

If after the first months I see considerable results, I'll add more DAC.

Was thinking of doing:

Week 1: 2mg DAC
Week 2: 4mg DAC
Week 3: 5mg DAC
Week 4: 5mg DAC

Is 25mg of 677 overkill? What can I expect at these dosages? Would I be better off running Less Dac + More Time, More DAC + Less Time?

I am a little confused about the igf-lr3-- I understand that it has a 20-30 hour half life compared to other igf's... can it be injected subQ since it's active that long? Or does it still have to be done IM on the muscle you just trained or are about to train?

*Not worried about "gh" bleed, don't know if there's actually proof it happens, and don't even think it's a bad thing if it does. You start producing less and less gh as you get older anyways, so if anything, I see it as a good thing if you DO keep pumping out more natural hormone while it's still there to be pumped out.

Also, how big of a difference does adding huperzine A to the mix make? It's pretty cheap, so I might just cop some anyways, I just always have to stop myself from getting too excessive with this kinda shit.

And potassium gluconate and electrolytes help with the bloat that some get?

Goals are again recomp, slight bulk and improved vascularity.

Also, how big of a difference does adding huperzine A to the mix make? It's pretty cheap, so I might just cop some anyways, I just always have to stop myself from getting too excessive with this kinda shit.

And potassium gluconate and electrolytes help with the bloat that some get?

Goals are again recomp, slight bulk and improved vascularity.

Very hard to say tbh but with the ecgg is real cheap and there's enough benifits to the green tea to be worth the cost imo

I have 2 bottles of mk 677 coming, and will have 16mg total of DAC to work with.

If after the first months I see considerable results, I'll add more DAC.

Was thinking of doing:

Week 1: 2mg DAC
Week 2: 4mg DAC
Week 3: 5mg DAC
Week 4: 5mg DAC

Is 25mg of 677 overkill? What can I expect at these dosages? Would I be better off running Less Dac + More Time, More DAC + Less Time?

I am a little confused about the igf-lr3-- I understand that it has a 20-30 hour half life compared to other igf's... can it be injected subQ since it's active that long? Or does it still have to be done IM on the muscle you just trained or are about to train?

*Not worried about "gh" bleed, don't know if there's actually proof it happens, and don't even think it's a bad thing if it does. You start producing less and less gh as you get older anyways, so if anything, I see it as a good thing if you DO keep pumping out more natural hormone while it's still there to be pumped out.

25mg mk677 is the standard dose before bed but now the new thing is to use half that dose and stack it with igf1-Lr3 and you won't bloat as bad because the igf1 will take the subQ water and use it to shuttle glycogen to the muscles.
Apparently since Lr3 has additional amino acids attached it doesn't compete with mk677. You can can dose lr3 subQ or IM.

Huperzine A is a great supplement but is by no means essential. Although using it EGCG's will only add to your cycle.

LR3 is a systematic drug so sub-q or IM are both fine. But I prefer IM with slin pin in an area you want to improve most (as I feel there is some localized effect).

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws