over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

follistatin

xcrunner211

Registered
I did follistatin 1mg I received it april first and dosed it all immediately after reconstitution. I did not think anything would happen but as days went by I would feel lethargic and muscles always felt sore and worn out and I would need 2 hours extra sleep than usual, well now its april 16 and I am 14.2 pounds heavier(175.8 to 190). I did not take anything in addition by the way I was skeptical but decided to try. I am still in shock. This is way better than steroids. My first and only steroid cycle was a year ago

I did follistatin 1mg I received it april first and dosed it all immediately after reconstitution. I did not think anything would happen but as days went by I would feel lethargic and muscles always felt sore and worn out and I would need 2 hours extra sleep than usual, well now its april 16 and I am 14.2 pounds heavier(175.8 to 190). I did not take anything in addition by the way I was skeptical but decided to try. I am still in shock. This is way better than steroids. My first and only steroid cycle was a year ago

I can safely state steroids are much better than follistatin. You probably just ate more and didn't realise it.

Do you have pictures of the progress you made?

FOOLISTATIN

Do you have pictures of the progress you made?

No I did not take pictures. I did not expect it to work and was very skeptical. And I knew it was the folli because I had never felt so worn out in my body and was always sleepy and I was able to increase weight on exercise each week!

Last edited:
I am already done with its use and its every expensive as 1mg cost me about 1700 but I still have the strength and weight gain

:eek:

You have read the studies on it?

You would have been better getting some test and adrol and going on holiday with the rest of the money. Do you have any recent pics?

You would have been better getting some test and adrol and going on holiday with the rest of the money. Do you have any recent pics?

Yea I came on here and saw posts of people getting the same thing for way cheaper than I did and I kinda feel bad. Also, I dont post pics online I am still gaining strength though even after no longer using the recombinant protein. Forgot to mention that I did feel very lethargic for days after injecting the protein..kinda like a sick feeling but yet my strength was always rising. I was also instructed to mix the protein with sodium chloride instead of sterile water and to use the whole solution immediately after mixing. I knew it was doing something immediately after injecting cause I felt very sick and sleepy and would get occasional muscle twitch days after at the site I injected

Last edited:

Nice first post!! And, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th. Obviously no agenda here.:rolleyes:

Nice first post!! And, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th. Obviously no agenda here.:rolleyes:

No agenda at all. I was doing Google search the past week to see if anyone had similar experience with folli like I did, hence how I found out about this site. I am not selling anything at all..just here to share my experience, thats all

Last edited:
No agenda at all. I was doing Google search the past week to see if anyone had similar experience with folli like I did, hence how I found out about this site. I am not selling anything at all..just here to share my experience, thats all

Yes of course. However, that would mean that you didn't do a search then before you used it. Logic would dictate that you would learn about it before you purchase it and put it in your body. So your story of doing a search after a couple of weeks of use doesn't hold water.

[QUE=muscle96ss;2110764]Yes of course. However, that would mean that you didn't do a search then before you used it. Logic would dictate that you would learn about it before you purchase it and put it in your body. So your story of doing a search after a couple of weeks of use doesn't hold water.[/QUOTE]

I was merely just explaining how I ended up on this site. I did not do a search beforehand because i knew what myostatin inhibitors were but was skeptical of actual one that was designed for use so i took a chance on it and was suprised when it worked, so I commenced to do a search to see if anyone else had the same experience and this site was listed on google

How do I go about posting pictures? I dont usually post pics online but might be willing to make an exception

Last edited:

Hey maybe he got the good batch like the stuff that first came out in 2009... Guys were packing on a pound of muscle a day with that batch... Reputable guys too...

Id be interested in hearing what is retained or lost over the next few weeks. Wondering how much might have been water weight gain.

If you have pics post them. Being true you will show that it's possible and true. And everyone will pay 1700 bucks to put 14 pounds in two weeks. I will sell my car only to become the next Hercules.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws