over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

increasing appetite

bostonstrangler

Newbies
Hey Guys, I've read that ghrp-6 increases appetite. My appetite is horrendous. I'm on 5iu's hgh per day. Running 750mg of Omnadrens, 400mg Deca, 50mg anadrol, 1mg aridimex second week into this course. Idk any and all suggestions would be extremely helpful.

Ghrelin is the substance in the stomach responsible for appetite. The best ghrelin releasing peptide is GHRP6.
The best oral ghrelin compound is MK-677.
Stack both and you'll really grow.

Mk677 will have you eating non stop.

Thanks Guys, what dose would you recommend on both compounds?

JJ is the man when it comes to peptides. I'll leave that to him. I pretty much stay at 25mg of mk677 but have gone higher before.

JJ is the man when it comes to peptides. I'll leave that to him. I pretty much stay at 25mg of mk677 but have gone higher before.

How long do you run your mk-677 for?

How long do you run your mk-677 for?

I'm going on 4 months now. I ran a pep cycle. Dac and mk677. Brought my IGF up to 297 in 4 weeks. I never got a final one. Studies show that mk677 is effective by itself and I believe it was run well over a year. I don't plan on stopping until after the summer.

Thanks Guys, what dose would you recommend on both compounds?

MK-677 at 25-50mg per day (25mg is plenty)

GHRP-6 at 100-300mcg per inj. I would taper up over time but 100-200mcg is plenty for most.

For cost effectiveness and still great results you can't go wrong with 25mg mk-677 pre bed and 100mcg ghrp-6 before meals in the day.

Last edited:
I'm going on 4 months now. I ran a pep cycle. Dac and mk677. Brought my IGF up to 297 in 4 weeks. I never got a final one. Studies show that mk677 is effective by itself and I believe it was run well over a year. I don't plan on stopping until after the summer.

Thank you.

In theory, Mk-677 is not reported to be back for our health? Like GH, at 2iu could possibly be ok to run for good as a therapeutic dose, but more than that can enlarge organs etc.....Do you know how MK-677 compared to GH as far as health goes?

Thank you.

In theory, Mk-677 is not reported to be back for our health? Like GH, at 2iu could possibly be ok to run for good as a therapeutic dose, but more than that can enlarge organs etc.....Do you know how MK-677 compared to GH as far as health goes?

I've only read positive things about it. One study was ran for two years and showed great results. Higher IGF and GH serum, fat loss and muscle gain. I'll try and find a link. My blood work has come back perfect so I know there wasn't a negative effect on my lipids. Elvia is another very knowledgeable guy on this topic as well.

25mg mk-677 once a day is plenty.
With ghrp6 higher doses make me the most ravenous! I would dose it at 400mcg prior to each meal.

That's what I used to do. I would start lower and build up to about 400mcg. But 400mcg on an empty stomach can almost be too much. I really once eating about 10k cals in 30 mins after dosing that high :D

BS I would also recommend smaller breaks every few weeks as it's hunger inducing effects decrease over time. It's gh boosting effects stay good long term so no worries there.

That's what I used to do. I would start lower and build up to about 400mcg. But 400mcg on an empty stomach can almost be too much. I really once eating about 10k cals in 30 mins after dosing that high :D

BS I would also recommend smaller breaks every few weeks as it's hunger inducing effects decrease over time. It's gh boosting effects stay good long term so no worries there.

does that go for mk as well?

I found that out as well. Lately I've been doing Wednesday thru Saturday and Monday on. So I take two days off from the mk677 and so far I haven't lost the hunger side effect. That is the main reason I continued it so I make sure I can eat plenty during my current cycle.

does that go for mk as well?

The hunger from mk-677 is more steady as opposed to a massive spike post ghrp-6 injection. However many don't get large increases in appetite from mk-677 like they do ghrp-6. I didn't notice much of a difference in my appetite on mk-677. Guys have told me it decreases with that too so again breaks would be useful (drop some water too).

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member