over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pharma Grade GH?

FrancisK

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
I've been using Kefei's for close to 8 months now and I like the results but I would also like to try a couple kits of pharma grade just for comparisons sake. Would I need a script or have to find someone with a scrip? Is that pretty much the only way to get them....? Please excuse my ignorance.

ummm you would just have to find pharma gh

Technically speaking yes. The best way to get pharma grade HGH is with a script but you better have a big wallet because is stupid expensive. I'd be very very careful if anyone offers you pharma grade HGH. Its hard to get pricey and faked often. I'm not saying it impossible but something you don't see on the open market very much.

Technically speaking yes. The best way to get pharma grade HGH is with a script but you better have a big wallet because is stupid expensive. I'd be very very careful if anyone offers you pharma grade HGH. Its hard to get pricey and faked often. I'm not saying it impossible but something you don't see on the open market very much.

Yes i agree, sorry if i just gave a simple answer. The script route will guarantee its real, otherwise you gotta get it from a trusted source and its still gonna be pricey.

If you can try and always buy pens of GH because Im not sure if they are even faked but vials like Serostim are fake all the time

If you can try and always buy pens of GH because Im not sure if they are even faked but vials like Serostim are fake all the time

Elaborate more on the serostims being fakes. If one were to get it in a sealed box with everything there do you still think it could be fake?

Serostim the most faked pharma GH out there Id only
Use it if i bought it from the pharmacy or watched an HIV patient walk in and sell it to me

Use it if i bought it from the pharmacy or watched an HIV patient walk in and sell it to me

I beg to differ. Seros are plentiful in USA market, and 100% real too. Saying they are the most faked is hearsay.. AIDs patients sell these things like crazy, most get 4 kits a month.

I beg to differ. Seros are plentiful in USA market, and 100% real too. Saying they are the most faked is hearsay.. AIDs patients sell these things like crazy, most get 4 kits a month.

This seems more reasonable. I know some of the aids patients are supposed to pin 18iu before bed also. Their doses are insane.

A buddy of mine used to get his this same way. Sometimes they still had the patient info on the box. That was about 4-5 years ago and we don't see them like that around here anymore. I have also seen some incredibly well done fakes that contained nothing but filler.

This seems more reasonable. I know some of the aids patients are supposed to pin 18iu before bed also. Their doses are insane.

Yeah thats why they come with sterile water and not bac water, they are supposed to use nearly a vial at a time. For us guys if you get it you should mix with Bac as a vial should last several days and it will keep it good longer.

Im supposed to pick up 2 soon. Any advice on what to look for? I saw them the box looked legit with the directions inside, but i know it can all be faked. Pretty reliable source, but he has gotten fake shit before and i had to tell him it was fake so who knows.

Yeah thats why they come with sterile water and not bac water, they are supposed to use nearly a vial at a time. For us guys if you get it you should mix with Bac as a vial should last several days and it will keep it good longer.

Im supposed to pick up 2 soon. Any advice on what to look for? I saw them the box looked legit with the directions inside, but i know it can all be faked. Pretty reliable source, but he has gotten fake shit before and i had to tell him it was fake so who knows.

Yes they mostly get 4 kits a month and in those kits there are 7 vials(1 for everyday of the week) and the Sterile water.I think for a > 200 lb. Dude it 1 vial P/D 18iu's iif your wieght is less it may be less and you toss the remainder ... Instructions are something like that if I recalll

I agree 100%. My friend with HIV offered me a kit two weeks ago. They get 3 kits a month and only need one.

one doesn't preclude the other, there are loads of legit seros available but to deny there aren't a ton of fakes because there are also legit ones is naive. If you know the person you're getting them from ie aids patient, or you have a reliable hook up no reason to avoid but i've seen some get burnt on high quality fakes. Only ones I've seen faked more are simplexx and those were mostly in Europe.

Last edited:

LOL. I see we have some real experts in this thread. You can easily tell legit serostims...those in the know-know how. I would not say they are the most widely faked either..
They're really not terribly hard to find if you're resourceful or have any connections what so ever.

If its not a go quick pen where I have to turn it to mix the water and gh or a genotropin cartridge in the package I wouldnt buy it. Period.

Thanks for the replies everyone but sucks for me I don't know anyone with Aids....

Wait....what? Okay sucks for me that I don't know anyone with a GH script!

The Kefei's are great but I guess I just wonder what real pharma would feel like.

Yes they mostly get 4 kits a month and in those kits there are 7 vials(1 for everyday of the week) and the Sterile water.I think for a > 200 lb. Dude it 1 vial P/D 18iu's iif your wieght is less it may be less and you toss the remainder ... Instructions are something like that if I recalll

Yeah thats why my buddy that gets them tosses the sterile water and uses Bac, obviously he dont need 18iu per day. He's an idiot though, he keeps them at room temp bc the box says its ok. I told him they are supposed to be used within the month bc they are script, you are sitting on them for months and months just put in the fridge but he dont listen.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear