advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does BPC157 only work if injected close to injury?

Meister

Newbies
Hi Guys,

Long story short, I go into surgery next week to repair some torn ligaments in my ankle. I'm hoping to use something to help recovery and speed things up.

I've read about BPC157 and it seems to be that it's best to micro dose it around the injury a few times a day.
My only issue is that i will be in a hard fibreclass cast, so i will be unable to inject close to the injury for at least 6 weeks. The closest i could inject would be the lower thigh.

Would I be able to get the same effects by jabbing it sub-q in the belly like a hcg jab?

or is BPC157 not systemic like TB500? i will be immobilised(ankle), so blood flow to the joint will be limited.

Any help guys would be appreciated

BPC-157 is a systemic peptide. It even works if consumed orally in water.
I would expect dosing for systemic results would be higher than localized injection much like with TB-500. TB-500 is good at 5mg per week subQ. I would dose the BPC-157 in a similar fashion if running it for systemic results. Just my theory, no proof.

BPC-157 is a systemic peptide. It even works if consumed orally in water.
I would expect dosing for systemic results would be higher than localized injection much like with TB-500. TB-500 is good at 5mg per week subQ. I would dose the BPC-157 in a similar fashion if running it for systemic results. Just my theory, no proof.

Thanks for the reply:)

Everywhere I've read it seems people say BPC157 is best jabbed close to the injury. But if you say it's systemic then I'd probably jab sub-q in the thigh so try and get it closer to the injury.

I was going to dose it around 600mcg per day split in two shots of 300mcg so getting around 4.2mg per week...how does that sound?

I'm not so sure that it is systematic, maybe....
It should have a half life of 4 hours therefore you could inject every 4 hours, preferably in the area where it hurts.

Hi Guys,

Long story short, I go into surgery next week to repair some torn ligaments in my ankle. I'm hoping to use something to help recovery and speed things up.

I've read about BPC157 and it seems to be that it's best to micro dose it around the injury a few times a day.
My only issue is that i will be in a hard fibreclass cast, so i will be unable to inject close to the injury for at least 6 weeks. The closest i could inject would be the lower thigh.

Would I be able to get the same effects by jabbing it sub-q in the belly like a hcg jab?

or is BPC157 not systemic like TB500? i will be immobilised(ankle), so blood flow to the joint will be limited.

Any help guys would be appreciated

I recently fixed my shoulders with bpc-157(seriously...it was miraculous).

well...I had tennis elbow too...but now I don't...and the only explanation is the bpc-157.my tennis elbow was pretty bad,painful...now nothing.

so yeah I would agree that bpc-157 is systemic.

I would not use bpc post surgery. Your body needs the inflammatory response to aid in healing and repair of that damaged area. Bpc would cause that inflammation to be greatly reduced. Not a good idea in my opinion.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I'm not so sure that it is systematic, maybe....
It should have a half life of 4 hours therefore you could inject every 4 hours, preferably in the area where it hurts.
Some say it is, some say it isn't...more confused now..lol

I recently fixed my shoulders with bpc-157(seriously...it was miraculous).

well...I had tennis elbow too...but now I don't...and the only explanation is the bpc-157.my tennis elbow was pretty bad,painful...now nothing.

so yeah I would agree that bpc-157 is systemic.
Good to hear it helped, hopefully I can get sorted too!
I would not use bpc post surgery. Your body needs the inflammatory response to aid in healing and repair of that damaged area. Bpc would cause that inflammation to be greatly reduced. Not a good idea in my opinion.

What you say did cross mind initially, but I've read a few stuff on the forums where people have reported quicker healing when using BPC157 after surgery.

Can anyone else here give their experience of using BPC157 after surgery?

Cheers

Thanks for the reply:)

Everywhere I've read it seems people say BPC157 is best jabbed close to the injury. But if you say it's systemic then I'd probably jab sub-q in the thigh so try and get it closer to the injury.

I was going to dose it around 600mcg per day split in two shots of 300mcg so getting around 4.2mg per week...how does that sound?

I was the original guinney who came up with the BPC157 protocol to inject daily at the injury site. It was just a theory and it works, but the literature says BPC157 is a systemic peptide and it's stable in gastric juice so oral administration works. With rats 10mcg in their drinking water healed injures systemically, but I'm not sure what 10mcg would translate into for human dosing.

4.2mg per week sounds like a good dose to try.

Quicker recovery or or quicker time to which there was no pain? This is what you really need to look at. Pain being gone does not equal total and complete healing. Just my opinion I would give it 2-4 weeks and blast GH and igf during the initial recovery phase

I was the original guinney who came up with the BPC157 protocol to inject daily at the injury site. It was just a theory and it works, but the literature says BPC157 is a systemic peptide and it's stable in gastric juice so oral administration works. With rats 10mcg in their drinking water healed injures systemically, but I'm not sure what 10mcg would translate into for human dosing.

4.2mg per week sounds like a good dose to try.
Thanks for the advice buddy:)

Quicker recovery or or quicker time to which there was no pain? This is what you really need to look at. Pain being gone does not equal total and complete healing. Just my opinion I would give it 2-4 weeks and blast GH and igf during the initial recovery phase

Was looking for quicker recovery tbh. I know peps are just a starting point along with a solid rehab plan and time.

Cheers buddy, will look into igf and GH:)

Last edited:
Im 6 weeks out from tricep tear surgery. I tore the tendon completely off my right elbow. 7 days after surgery they took my splint off i started injecting tb500 and bpc157 in my arm a few inches away from the elbow. I was also using ghrp6, igf1-lr3, cjc. W/ no dac subcutaniously. Oh and 15mg ostarine daily. All while on pct (nolva/clomid) from a 3 month test cycle.

Before surgery i was benching 315x5. 3 weeks after surgery i was benching 135 for a 10 set and it felt like air, no pain or fatigue. Im a little afraid to put more weight than that on my tricep at this point. The dr said i shouldnt put more than 5lbs on it. Im confident i could bench 225 or more at this point. Im still going to wait another month then start to go heavier. Be patient you dont want another surgery, i keep telling myself.

Bottom line is bpc157 was in my healing cocktail and i think ive healed pretty good so far. Take that for what you will. Also i stopped using it a week ago. My pct is over. Still on ostarine ghrp6, cjc no dac, and tb500.

Im 6 weeks out from tricep tear surgery. I tore the tendon completely off my right elbow. 7 days after surgery they took my splint off i started injecting tb500 and bpc157 in my arm a few inches away from the elbow. I was also using ghrp6, igf1-lr3, cjc. W/ no dac subcutaniously. Oh and 15mg ostarine daily. All while on pct (nolva/clomid) from a 3 month test cycle.

Before surgery i was benching 315x5. 3 weeks after surgery i was benching 135 for a 10 set and it felt like air, no pain or fatigue. Im a little afraid to put more weight than that on my tricep at this point. The dr said i shouldnt put more than 5lbs on it. Im confident i could bench 225 or more at this point. Im still going to wait another month then start to go heavier. Be patient you dont want another surgery, i keep telling myself.

Bottom line is bpc157 was in my healing cocktail and i think ive healed pretty good so far. Take that for what you will. Also i stopped using it a week ago. My pct is over. Still on ostarine ghrp6, cjc no dac, and tb500.

That's great that the healing peptides sped up healing so fast. Be careful with the bench press. I stick to machines these days due to fear of reinjury of my rotator cuff. Machines work just as well if you isolate things perfectly and use very slow controlled motion.

That's great that the healing peptides sped up healing so fast. Be careful with the bench press. I stick to machines these days due to fear of reinjury of my rotator cuff. Machines work just as well if you isolate things perfectly and use very slow controlled motion.

I'm stubbor. It will take a lot for me to give up the big three. I like being pretty, but I like being strong more.

I am still looking for any link to a human study on bpc-157. If anyone knows a link I would greatly appreciate it.

On the other hand some MSM cream would also be good for recovery, alond with the usual things for connective tissue.

Good luck.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311