over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH mixing

grizzly978

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Few questions for the GH and pep guys. I looked all around and really can't find solid answers so here they go. How delicate is GH, like does it really become ruined once mixed by gentle moving of the vial? They make it out to be so delicate you need to handle it like a precious gem

Also, when mixing with bac water, a buddy of mine said heat from your hand can ruin it but I don't know how else to reconstitute it without touching the vial .

Sorry if these are stupid questions

All peptides and GH are relatively delicate but you're not handling explosives.

Keep in mind the GH has made it through the postal service at least once in its life so I doubt they were "handling with care."

These aren't rules written in stone... But some things to consider...
- It's a good idea to keep your bac water in the fridge so it is nice and cold to begin with
- When you fill the GH vial with water you don't want to blast it straight at the puck but rather push slowly and have it run off the side indirectly into the puck
- After you add all the water and there is still some undissolved bits, you want to roll the vial around between your fingers and gently mix it up (not by shaking it, etc)

The heat from your hand will not ruin it. Just be smart and reasonable in handling and keep in the freezer until you reconstitute and in the fridge afterwards.

Don't panic.

Last edited:
Previous post pretty much answered it all...only time heat from your hand would ruin it is if you're holding it for awhile. It's doesn't warm up that quick. Take it out the fridge, alcohol swap the top, put slin pin in draw and put it back in fridge takes under 30 sec. No time for gh to warm up

GH is true delicate stuff. Have some good info about mixing GH but I still haven't enough posts to post links. So if you want , shoot me a PM bro

Dropped a full vial on the floor once. I screamed as I watched it fall. Cracked open on the top but amazingly about 80% stayed in the vial the way it was positioned. Was all bubbly too. Like a crackhead I got on the floor with a pin and sucked up the rest and shot it all(prob around 8iu's) got super tired like always when taking a big shot so I don't think it's that sensitive. Once mixed it is but GH survives insane heat from China in the summers,etc...

Last edited:
It's not a new born baby but I would not toss it around and put it in the microwave.

All peptides and GH are relatively delicate but you're not handling explosives.

Keep in mind the GH has made it through the postal service at least once in its life so I doubt they were "handling with care."

These aren't rules written in stone... But some things to consider...
- It's a good idea to keep your bac water in the fridge so it is nice and cold to begin with
- When you fill the GH vial with water you don't want to blast it straight at the puck but rather push slowly and have it run off the side indirectly into the puck
- After you add all the water and there is still some undissolved bits, you want to roll the vial around between your fingers and gently mix it up (not by shaking it, etc)

The heat from your hand will not ruin it. Just be smart and reasonable in handling and keep in the freezer until you reconstitute and in the fridge afterwards.

Don't panic.

It's all you need to know about mixing. Good info. Tnx

all that being said.... it's still a precious gem.

No it's not. You can shake up a bottle of gh, watch it turn cloudy, and pin it and it's still going to work.

It's not as fragile as a new born baby but that don't mean play basketball with the vial. (Don't abuse it). Sorry I didn't spell out my meaning I figured adults could see the revalance and pick up the humor. My bad.

It's not as fragile as a new born baby but that don't mean play basketball with the vial. (Don't abuse it). Sorry I didn't spell out my meaning I figured adults could see the revalance and pick up the humor. My bad.

Some people don't have a sense of humor

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner