over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SARMS???

kgj1119

Newbies
With all the talk lately about SARMS I've starting looking into them more. Whats good for bulking? Cutting? How good are they? What brands and companies are gtg? Which are not?

SARMs aren't going to trump AAS, but they're pretty great as long as your expectations are realistic.

MK-2866 (OSTA)
Andarine (S4)
LGD
Radarine

and then you've got non-SARMs:

MK-677
GW-501516 (Cardarine)

677 is a GH secretagogue and GW is a PPAR modulator, but they always get lumped into the same category.

Anyhow, they're all pretty good at their own things. I have used OSTA, GW, and MK all with good success. I'm intrigued by Rad, but haven't got to use it yet. LGD is supposed to be the king of bulking out of them and I have some put away to try later. S4 is great for cutting and aggression, but has the potential of vision sides (though most say this is avoidable at lower/split doses and taking it on a 5 day on, 2 day off protocol).

I've used a couple RC brands with success and if you're looking capped, Olympus UK is legit and so is Primeval (haven't had experience with Blackstone).

We carry the Primeval line and if you're looking for one to bulk, the Tri-SARM should be researched and used cautiously, but the amount of each of the 3 you get for that price is pretty solid (especially since we have free shipping with no minimum purchase total and often have promo sales to tack on):

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

With all the talk lately about SARMS I've starting looking into them more. Whats good for bulking? Cutting? How good are they? What brands and companies are gtg? Which are not?

Save your money and just go with gear - the old fashioned way. IMO, just not enough bang for the buck with SARMS. Maybe if you were female, but otherwise .... no.

Save your money and just go with gear - the old fashioned way. IMO, just not enough bang for the buck with SARMS. Maybe if you were female, but otherwise .... no.

Was thinking about using them with gear

Currently using the trisarm mr.supps posted above.

Last edited:

If you want to put on strength and size plus be full and pumped all the time then go with 25mg MK677 before bed.
I also take 100mcg GHRP2/100mcg CJC without DAC upon waking, mid afternoon, and immediately pre workout.
Other than that I stick to AAS.

if someone uses say.. 500mg of test or anything of equal power, it will be highly unlikely that they will be able to notice the addition of a SARM.

True. I didn't notice LGD-4033 since I'm always on 1-3 grams of AAS.
Mk677 is dramatic. Not a SARM, but you notice changes within 2 days.
I love MK677 for the benefits in size, strength, nitrogen retention, recovery.
I hate it for the lethargia it tends to produce by week#2.
The bloat I'm okay with since it adds to my strength.

if someone uses say.. 500mg of test or anything of equal power, it will be highly unlikely that they will be able to notice the addition of a SARM.

Dang. I was thinking of running s4, ostarine, and rad140 along with 675mg test and 500mg deca in the middle of my current cycle.

SARM's are good but the above pretty much covers things. They make good additions to cycles but if you are dosing loads of gear there is no real point. If you are gonna run a decent cycle I would look into things like LR3 or MK-677 to add to your cycle.

Although 10mg LGD-4033 hit me hard and my aggression shot up but I wasn't dosing loads of gear with it.

SARM's are good but the above pretty much covers things. They make good additions to cycles but if you are dosing loads of gear there is no real point. If you are gonna run a decent cycle I would look into things like LR3 or MK-677 to add to your cycle.

Although 10mg LGD-4033 hit me hard and my aggression shot up but I wasn't dosing loads of gear with it.

Im going to run some LGD when I cruise @200mg/wk. Ive heard good things about introducing SARMS when you cruise; either LGD or Ost.

Im going to run some LGD when I cruise @200mg/wk. Ive heard good things about introducing SARMS when you cruise; either LGD or Ost.

Sometimes guys post like SARM's do nothing at all. I know guys who have used sarm only cycles with great results. They are not incredible muscle builders but I was surprised how strong it felt to me. I want to give it another go. I still have an opened bottle back in the UK but it's not enough for a cycle.

I am curious how you find it. You will only be on a cruise so you will know the exact difference. I like to try these sort of things when on a cruise too. How can you judge something (good or bad) when you are blasting alsorts of gear.

well i can say that i have separately done Ostarine and LGD multiple times with any use of exogenous testosterone. This was two years ago probably.
LGD gave me explosive gains being a newbie then, and ostatine indefinitely helped me maintain muscle and mess up my lipids ha. Now, i am not sure if i would notice many of the benefits due to the fact of being on trt/gear year round. Lets see..

I haven't jumped into the pinning ocean yet (waiting until we have a kid or two so I don't have to worry about being fertile after that lol), but my general take is that if you're using gear (especially you guys talking about higher numbers) then no, for the most part, SARMs aren't going to be noticeable. During a cruise? Maybe. But I still wouldn't expect much.

But if you're coming off, I think you can. And I think depending on what you're looking for they can be good. I still haven't used LGD, but I've heard very good things and I have a few bottles put away so I can use it soon. MK-2866 (OSTA) helped me recomp very well.

I've been on 30mg MK-677 for 2 months now and absolutely love it. Everything about that is great and the enhanced skin and hair benefits are just icing on the cake to me.

That one isn't a SARM, nor is cardarine (GW), but both of them are great. I get insane endurance out of 15-20mg GW. I've ran it for 4-6 weeks straight and will do so again at some point, but right now I just utilize it 1 hour before I play 2 hours of basketball 1-2 days a week and I can run the floor all day long with guys who are 10 years younger and 80 pounds lighter than me.

Anyone get more than endurance from it like better HDL profile and leaner. I heard stacking it with few ius GH will lean you out well.

Anyone get more than endurance from it like better HDL profile and leaner. I heard stacking it with few ius GH will lean you out well.

I don't have any pre/post bloods to look at HDL, but I can tell you that Cardarine (GW501516) definitely increases my endurance.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mvdds
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws