over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

blood work cjc dac and mk677

bodyenergy

Registered
Now i have the confirmation that what i bought were completely crap.
After cjc dac at 5mg week
Mk677 1 month of 25mg day

Hgh level as before
Igf 1 no raising
Body pressure 118/84
I am so pissed of about the Product bought.

Isn't it allowed to post blood works including sponsor's name?

I mean ...if you got proof?!

Anyway I will do blood work again next week and see if I can see any variations.

If it is a board sponsor run it by a MOD first.

AK

I hate to say it but most sources outside of sponsors suck big time! Seems like they come here become sponsor and make some clienteles then leave. And say good by to cualyty.

I am using MK-677 from the same source that the OP is using. I am also using 5 other peptides from this same sponsor and have had results since I started them within the last week and a half. Many reputable posters here vouch for this research company, but bad batches do happen. The only way to ensure the legitimacy of your product is if independent third party testing is done on their products (one of our sponsors here actually do this, this price is just a bit more). Bad batches do happen, and I would reach out to the company and explain your situation, but there are a lot of variables that come into play here, like perhaps the MK-677 you received had an accurate dosage of 25mg/ml, but you were simply a non responder. I've had things like this happen to me in the past as well. Reputable sponsors sometimes get a bad batch of raws once in a blue moon, and if these reports are verifiable, I know they go out of their way to make it up to the customer. Just my $0.02.

I am using MK-677 from the same source that the OP is using. I am also using 5 other peptides from this same sponsor and have had results since I started them within the last week and a half. Many reputable posters here vouch for this research company, but bad batches do happen. The only way to ensure the legitimacy of your product is if independent third party testing is done on their products (one of our sponsors here actually do this, this price is just a bit more). Bad batches do happen, and I would reach out to the company and explain your situation, but there are a lot of variables that come into play here, like perhaps the MK-677 you received had an accurate dosage of 25mg/ml, but you were simply a non responder. I've had things like this happen to me in the past as well. Reputable sponsors sometimes get a bad batch of raws once in a blue moon, and if these reports are verifiable, I know they go out of their way to make it up to the customer. Just my $0.02.

To be a non responder to cjc dac and mk677? Op would have some pituitary gland issues. No way not responding to both an ejected peptide and an oral. I'd bet bad batch/miss labeled is more like it.

interested to see who this is—I've used 2 MK's lately.

One sponsor here and one sponsor over at ProjBB.

I've been using a board sponsors MK at night with 2iu of Serostim in the a.m. my IGF levels are up by over 100 points from when I was using just the 2 iu of Serostim after 3 months of the MK 677.
I had my IGF levels done last year at the 13 week out point of Nationals on 4 iu of Pharma Serostim. They are currently within 20 points of what they were then on my current protocal. I am very sensitive to the lethargic on MK 677 so I was only taking 12.5 mg.
What am I saying is...
12.5 mg of MK 677 is equivalent to 2 iu of real Serostim in my body according to the blood work!
I have recently increased my MK dose to the full 25 mg at bedtime as I've adjusted to the lethargy over time and holy shit it has hit me like a brick...I am so tired all the time but am hoping I adjust over the next few weeks....I have gained about 4 lbs while keeping everything else the same, I added Diazide at night so it doesn't appear to be subcutaneous water....
just intramuscular water and nitrogen retention as I'm on a low carb meal plan.... I look like a carbed up and peaked perfectly all the time.... is this lean tissue? No, but I would think the cell volumizing and increased nitrogen retention will ultimately lead to gains in lean tissue as my strength has taken a SIGNIFICANT increase in a matter of 2 weeks.
To the OP, if you really got zero effects from your MK and DAC you definitely got bunk or mislabled products.
OP, is your MK have the grain alcohol burn and taste?
I really want to know which sponsor you went through to avoid this in the future...although I have always went with what I know to be the most reputable Peptide Sponsor here on PM and have always had great service and quality products....to give you an idea of who I use, I respect their very active reps on this board for their honesty and informative threads an posts. JJ has really helped me understand how to maximize the effects of the GH and IGF peptides and research chems....
I would definitely reach out to the Sponsor and explain the situation...you have obviously gotten a bad batch of products as you have the blood test results to prove it. I know the sponsors do not guarantee results but if they are anything like the Sponsor I use I'm sure they will make this right... please let us know what happens when you contact them...
Mk 677 is now a staple product in my protocal now, I feel it's that good.
Sorry for the lengthy post, I just wanted to be as thorough as possible and share my experience to the PM community

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Great write up brother!
And JJ has helped with so many different things in this game and helped me understand peps a whole lot better!
But jj,elvia,and Rambo are very solid knowledgeable guys!
I still haven't used used mk677 and without a doubt know I need to!

Great write up brother!
And JJ has helped with so many different things in this game and helped me understand peps a whole lot better!
But jj,elvia,and Rambo are very solid knowledgeable guys!
I still haven't used used mk677 and without a doubt know I need to!

Thanks, Elvia, JJ and Rambo give the most detailed and honest threads/posts.... these guys have helped me understand these compounds and there information and suggestions are really helping me get my physique to another level in a much faster pace than I ever planned. I'm on a schedule for the November Nationals and have already surpassed what I had hoped and i do owe a lot of credit to the synergy that these compounds add to my very diligent and strict regimen.
Jpalm, you seriously need to give their MK a good run. Make sure you use one of there discount codes and get 50% off....
Keep it up guys, I really hope the OP gets to use the DAC and MK from a sponsor like i go through...

I have got second igf1 blood test.
Even low than the first blood work.
First blood work igf1 141
Last blood work 130
Definitely crap what i use.
This week i started a new cjc and i had the most vivid dreams and head flush that with the old one even more high dosage i hadnt.
I will test again in 3-4 weeks

My CjcDAC knocks me on my ass, it hits so hard. The flushing is overwhelming. I have to lie down.

I have got second igf1 blood test.
Even low than the first blood work.
First blood work igf1 141
Last blood work 130
Definitely crap what i use.
This week i started a new cjc and i had the most vivid dreams and head flush that with the old one even more high dosage i hadnt.
I will test again in 3-4 weeks

Body, when you said you started a "new" cjc is this a new bottle from the same company, or is this from a different company than before?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws