over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TB 500 question

Hitman911

Registered
Im having some aches and pains in my legs from wear and tear. I have some TB 500 I have reconed for a couple weeks and was wondering if someone could give me proper dosage. Ive read 2-2.5mg twice a week for 4 weeks and then two 2.5mg doses per month for maintenance. Seems like it could be a little pricey but would it be worth it?

If I dosed 2 mg twice per week would it be in each leg?

Im having some aches and pains in my legs from wear and tear. I have some TB 500 I have reconed for a couple weeks and was wondering if someone could give me proper dosage. Ive read 2-2.5mg twice a week for 4 weeks and then two 2.5mg doses per month for maintenance. Seems like it could be a little pricey but would it be worth it?

If I dosed 2 mg twice per week would it be in each leg?

TB500 works great via subcutaneous injection
The most common dosing protocol is to take 2.0 or 2.5 mg of TB-500 twice per week for four to six weeks, and then reduce to a lower dosing rate such as once or twice per month for maintenance.
I'm putting 200mcg in 3 injury sites everyday along with 200mcg BPC157 in the same 3 injury sites everyday.
Protocols vary.

i used it at 2.5 mg twice a week. it is a great anti inflammatory and I felt way better after the first few days.

edit - mine was from Superior, thanks guys for the 50% codes

Last edited:
TB 500

I generally load up at 10 mg per week for the first month. Then 5 mg per week thereafter as I get incredible results. Highly effective anti-inflammatory almost like Decca effects. Also hair skin and nail growth. this is the second time I've run TB 500 and I don't know why I ever stopped.

I generally load up at 10 mg per week for the first month. Then 5 mg per week thereafter as I get incredible results. Highly effective anti-inflammatory almost like Decca effects. Also hair skin and nail growth. this is the second time I've run TB 500 and I don't know why I ever stopped.

Do you take the full 10mg once a week subQ?

Does TB500 actually HEAL these tendons/ligaments etc or just reduce the inflamation and make them FEEL better? Or both?

Does TB500 actually HEAL these tendons/ligaments etc or just reduce the inflamation and make them FEEL better? Or both?

Thymosin beta-4 enhances repair by organizing connective tissue and preventing the appearance of myofibroblasts.
Ehrlich HP, et al. Ann N Y Acad Sci. 2010.

Abstract

Incisional wounds in rats treated locally with thymosin beta4 (Tbeta4) healed with minimal scaring and without loss in wound breaking strength. Treated wounds were significantly narrower in width. Polarized light microscopy treated wounds had superior organized collagen fibers, displaying a red birefringence, which is consistent with mature connective tissue. Control incisions had randomly organized collagen fibers, displaying green birefringence that is consistent with immature connective tissue. Immunohistology treated wounds had few myofibroblasts and fibroblasts with alpha smooth muscle actin (SMA) stained stress fibers. Polyvinyl alcohol sponge implants placed in subcutaneous pockets received either carrier or 100 microg of Tbeta4 on days 2, 3, and 4. On day 14, treated implants revealed longer, thicker collagen fiber bundles with intense yellow-red birefringence by polarized light microscopy. In controls, fine, thin collagen fiber bundles were arranged in random arrays with predominantly green birefringence. Controls contained mostly myofibroblasts, while few myofibroblasts appeared in Tbeta4 treated implants. Electron microscopy confirmed both cell types and the degree of collagen fiber bundle organization. Our results demonstrate that Tbeta4 treated wounds appear to mature earlier and heal with minimal scaring.

This is with localized Thymosin beta-4(TB-500) administration.

Thymosin β4 enhances the healing of medial collateral ligament injury in rat.

Xu B, et al. Regul Pept. 2013.

Abstract

The role played by thymosin β4 (Tβ4) in the process of wound healing was reported in several organs. However, there have been no reports that investigated the role of Tβ4 in the repair process after ligament injury. The purpose of this study was to determine whether administration of Tβ4 would improve ligament repair following injury. The medial collateral ligament (MCL) was sharply transected on the day of surgery. Then, the treatment group received 100 μL of fibrin sealant containing 1 μg of Tβ4 placed in the ligament gap. Healing tissues were evaluated by hematoxylin and eosin stain, transmission electron microscopy, and biomechanical test at 4 weeks after surgery. Histologically, healing tissues in Tβ4-treated group exhibited uniform and evenly spaced fiber bundles. However, the collagen fibers were not evenly spaced in control rats. Moreover, diameters of collagen fibrils within granulation tissue from the Tβ4-treated rats were significantly increased. In Tβ4-treated MCLs, the mechanical properties of these healing tissues were significantly higher at 4 weeks after surgery. In terms of the mechanical properties of the healing femur-medial collateral ligament-tibia complexes, the Tβ4-treated group had significantly better biomechanical properties than the control group at 4 weeks after surgery. Local administration of Tβ4 promotes the healing process of MCL, both histologically and mechanically, in a rat model. These findings provide a basis for potential clinical use of Tβ4 in repairing ligaments.

if injury repair is the goal do the combo of tb-500 with bpc-157 , thats best you can do for feeling better fast and speeding healing

if injury repair is the goal do the combo of tb-500 with bpc-157 , thats best you can do for feeling better fast and speeding healing

I agree. I'm taking both daily in 3 injuries at 200mcg each in all 3 sites.. They're slowly improving.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear