over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BPC 157 advice

Nbb

Registered
Hey everyone, I've been unable to squat for almost two years now due to a very sharp pain in my hip. I finally went to the doctor to figure out what was wrong with it. X-rays came back fine, my ortho thinks I might have a labrum tear. I'll be getting an MRI in a couple days to confirm the tear. She said since I'm so young(21) she wants to be more aggressive and request that I have surgery to fix it if this is the problem. I'll do the surgery if needed but would using BCP-157 at 250mcg 2x per day for 4 weeks help possibly heal this tear by itself? I've heard nothing but good things about bcp so any input or feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whoops, BPC** in paragraph

Hey everyone, I've been unable to squat for almost two years now due to a very sharp pain in my hip. I finally went to the doctor to figure out what was wrong with it. X-rays came back fine, my ortho thinks I might have a labrum tear. I'll be getting an MRI in a couple days to confirm the tear. She said since I'm so young(21) she wants to be more aggressive and request that I have surgery to fix it if this is the problem. I'll do the surgery if needed but would using BCP-157 at 250mcg 2x per day for 4 weeks help possibly heal this tear by itself? I've heard nothing but good things about bcp so any input or feedback would be greatly appreciated!

It's worth a try. BPC157 has helped most everything but my knees which are destroyed from a quad tear, detached ACL, and several meniscus tears.

Better off doing 4 400mcg each shot micro injects as safely as you can to the injury. Then follow up by ghrp/ghrh. I prefer ghrp2/ghrh 100mcg each. Again as close as possible in injured area 30min post bpc 157 injects. Should be good in about a month.

Reason I'd dose higher in this case and I'm not an advocate for high doses is that this is a tear more than likely and you're not getting human grade bpc.

Note total dose is 400mcg mirco injects means you pin the 400mcg over the area at multiple sites. So could be 4 100mcg shots at a time or 8 50mcg ones at a time. I'd opt for 4. Way you do it is load the pin to 400mcg say recon to 100mcg is 10 tics on slin pin and load to 40 tics. Pin 10 tics and pull out pin another 10 tics and so on till you reached your 400mcg dose for that pin. Do that 4x a day. Annoying as fuck but will work better than just shooting it all at one spot.

Also with ghrp/ghrh they may activate growth factors in the area which is why I'd pin them there as well as get the added gh boost to allow for synergy between them and bcp. Of course you can go crazy and add in gh 1iu dose 30min post ghrp2/ghrh and then somatostain inhibitors before the use of each ghrp/ghrh combo. But that's a lot of timing and a big hassle.

Last edited:
Never thought of using ghrp for a synergistic effect. Thank you for the advice!

It's worth a try. BPC157 has helped most everything but my knees which are destroyed from a quad tear, detached ACL, and several meniscus tears.

Probably a dumb/broad question but how often is BPC157 faked? I have numerous peptide sources but if it's highly faked I'll do more research before I make an order... Did MRI the other day, getting the official results tomorrow.

Probably a dumb/broad question but how often is BPC157 faked? I have numerous peptide sources but if it's highly faked I'll do more research before I make an order... Did MRI the other day, getting the official results tomorrow.

I don't think any of it is fake it's just a matter of Purity and quality as the majority comes out of China who knows what you're exactly getting you might only be getting one tenth of the micrograms/mg you think you have

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

I wish you the best brother. When I got back front my last tour in 11 I was having hip pain. They thought maybe I had a tear. An MRI later revealed I had a avascular necrosis of the left femoral head. I was not even tried juice at the time so the injury was prob from jumping in and out of MRAPS with all my gear on. They preformed a core decompression and I'm now good to with no issues. Good luck brother and God bless

BPC157 and TB-500 are faked a lot. It's much less expensive to put GHRP2 in the vial. If you notice any effect on hunger then you got screwed. Avoid cheap BPC-157 and TB-500.

Thanks for the tip brother

I'm running a combo of TB500 and BPC- amazed at the results.
Google the reviews of the suppliers and should find a solid source.

Hey there,

Great questions

BPC 157

I would actually suggest you do 250-500mcg daily split between each injured tendon area. Some have taken upwards to 800mcg a day but as little as 200mcg has shown to be effective. Broken down in to 2x/day injections may be more beneficial. Injecting right into the tendon or joint is very dangerous and that must be taken in to consideration. So if you choose, do it at your own risk. Injection site, preferably around 1-4 inches away to yield the most benefit to the injured area. In summation, both healing Peptides are capable of healing injuries systemically or locally via subcutaneous or intramuscular injection.

I have found intramuscular injection into the wound site to be best, requiring only minimal doses.

It appears BPC157 works by stimulating angiogenisis (creation of new blood vessels) which in turn aids in healing.

Frequent micro-dosing as close as possible to the injury site as possible seems to be good.

After all you cannot create any slow release deposit of a water soluble as you do with oils; also, keep in mind at the cellular level you only need that very small quantity to hit the receptors or trigger whatever events lead to the healing. Therefore, I argue that small frequent administrations will lead to a greater overall exposure at the site you wish to stimulate the angiogenisis (and resulting increased healing) upon as oppose to one larger less frequent dosage that simply gets swept away. Some say they healed within 10 days with this protocol.

Never thought of using ghrp for a synergistic effect. Thank you for the advice!

I believe bpc 157 augments gh at the receptor level too. In other words, hypothetically can make gh more beneficial. I've been using bcp along with GH for a groin tear issue. It keeps bleeding/bruising even on light activity like seated calf raise.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/25415472/

"In conclusion, the BPC 157-induced increase of growth hormone receptor in tendon fibroblasts may potentiate the proliferation-promoting effect of growth hormone and contribute to the healing of tendon."

Credit to johnjuan for bring this study to my attention.

Last edited:
Since the other BPC thread isn't getting much attention (and I don't want to clog the page with another), I'm going to copy another post of mine here.

==================================================

Hey guys...the BPC has worked wonders on my elbow, but I'd like to try it on my shoulder.

My question is about injection location. I've done two shots, and tried to get the pin as deep as I can into the anterior area at the end of the clavicle.

Am I over-thinking it? I'm just trying to get it as close to the pain as possible. It's obviously too deep to get to it, so I'm unsure of just how close I need to be and if I inadvertently go into muscle, will it prevent uptake in the joint area?

Since the other BPC thread isn't getting much attention (and I don't want to clog the page with another), I'm going to copy another post of mine here.

==================================================

Hey guys...the BPC has worked wonders on my elbow, but I'd like to try it on my shoulder.

My question is about injection location. I've done two shots, and tried to get the pin as deep as I can into the anterior area at the end of the clavicle.

Am I over-thinking it? I'm just trying to get it as close to the pain as possible. It's obviously too deep to get to it, so I'm unsure of just how close I need to be and if I inadvertently go into muscle, will it prevent uptake in the joint area?
No, the recommendation is to get it as close to the injured tissue as you can but obviously that's not always possible. You're fine. There are systematic benefits too but the localized effect (increased blood flow) is more pronounced.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws