over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GHRP-6 / CJC 1295 experience

BigTex

Registered
Ok, this was the first experience with peptides for my wife and I. We started out with very low doses to see how we handle it. My wife did 35mcg's CJC 1295 snd 10 mcg's GHRP-6. I took 50mcg's CJC 1295 and 100 mcg's GHRP-6. About 5 minutes after injecting sub-q we both started feeling a slight flush. Kind of like drinking a shot of alcohol. We both rarely drink so one shot would have a noticeable effect. My wife felt like she needed to take a deep breath and we both felt a slight big of tightness in the neck. They eyes even felt like they were slightly warm. After about 30 minutes it the very mild effects started subsiding. I drank a protein shake and my wife had some cheese. She is on a low carb diet. Both of us are also using small doses of anabolics. I use a combination of test and tren.

Stats: my wife is 46 and a national champion bodybuilder who competes in the heavyweights. I am a retired world champion powerlifter. I have dropped down from the 308's and now weight about 255. Our goal is to slow or reverse the aging process, burn fat and just be able to train like we were a few year younger. Hopefully both of us can heal up years worth the accumulated injuries.

Since tonights dose was low we plan on going up slightly tomorrow. My wife will bump her dose up to 50mcg CJC 1295 and 50 GHRP. I may go up to 75 CJC 1295 and stay with 100 GRP-6. With the dose we took tonight neither of us felt any hunger, headaches, or other more unpleasant side effects.

Thanks DAT for all of your patients with my many questions!

Ok, this was the first experience with peptides for my wife and I. We started out with very low doses to see how we handle it. My wife did 35mcg's CJC 1295 snd 10 mcg's GHRP-6. I took 50mcg's CJC 1295 and 100 mcg's GHRP-6. About 5 minutes after injecting sub-q we both started feeling a slight flush. Kind of like drinking a shot of alcohol. We both rarely drink so one shot would have a noticeable effect. My wife felt like she needed to take a deep breath and we both felt a slight big of tightness in the neck. They eyes even felt like they were slightly warm. After about 30 minutes it the very mild effects started subsiding. I drank a protein shake and my wife had some cheese. She is on a low carb diet. Both of us are also using small doses of anabolics. I use a combination of test and tren.

Stats: my wife is 46 and a national champion bodybuilder who competes in the heavyweights. I am a retired world champion powerlifter. I have dropped down from the 308's and now weight about 255. Our goal is to slow or reverse the aging process, burn fat and just be able to train like we were a few year younger. Hopefully both of us can heal up years worth the accumulated injuries.

Since tonights dose was low we plan on going up slightly tomorrow. My wife will bump her dose up to 50mcg CJC 1295 and 50 GHRP. I may go up to 75 CJC 1295 and stay with 100 GRP-6. With the dose we took tonight neither of us felt any hunger, headaches, or other more unpleasant side effects.

Thanks DAT for all of your patients with my many questions!

Good luck to you and your wife BT! If you're interested in reading my CJC/GHRP log at AM, just le me know and I'll link you. You might find some useful info in there.

Are you dosing these two peptides 1x ED or multiple times ED? 7 days/week? What time(s) of the day? Not sure if you are doing this, but shoot these on an empty stomach and refrain from eating for 15-30min. post injection. :)

Good luck to you and your wife BT! If you're interested in reading my CJC/GHRP log at AM, just le me know and I'll link you. You might find some useful info in there.

Are you dosing these two peptides 1x ED or multiple times ED? 7 days/week? What time(s) of the day? Not sure if you are doing this, but shoot these on an empty stomach and refrain from eating for 15-30min. post injection. :)

For the 1st few days we will both go 1x d; 7/d/wk. Since my dose is almost at the saturation dose, I may start going morning and pre-bed. Yes we did this on an empty stomach, but did eat protein about 20 minutes after we took the stuff. When my wife's dose CJC dose is closer to her saturation point she will go 2x d too. I was pretty tempted to go ahead and do a 2nd dose this morning but I had already eaten breakfast.

My wife noticed this morning that she felt pretty good and both of us slept like big rocks. That much is already an improvement.

Give me that link PAPA, can't get enough information.

Great info, will be watching this closely.

Would love to see your log on AM also, or post it here as I am sure others are equally interested.

Thanks.

If anyone has questions regarding the contents of my log, please post them at my new CJC/GHRP log here, on PM! :)

**broken link removed**

We did our 2nd dose tonight. I did 50mcg CJC 1295 and 100 mcg GHRP-6. My wife upped her dose to 50mcg CJC 1295 and 50 mcg GHRP-6. This time the mild side effects that we had yesterday were almost not even noticeable. The tightness in the body was gone. Just a little flushing.

My wife tells me she got pretty hungry this afternoon and I got very hungry this evening. I trained legs (light day) this afternoon and I got a pump in the hamstrings I had never felt. They felt like they were going to literally explode. My wife tells me she had much more energy training and felt generally good all day. She also feels a burning sensation from the injection which goes away after 30 minutes or so. I am not feeling that, but then I have more fat than she does.

Well, getting ready to have a protein shake and off to bed. I am going to add 100mcg of GHRP-6 in the morning.

What a great night of sleep. Both of us slept better than we have since I can remember. I woke up and did 100mcg GHRP-6. Got a little flushing but not much else.

My wife weights 2 lbs more already but we can't attribute it to the supplement yet. She does feel some water retention so that could be it.

3 hours later.......I have the most insatiable appetite I have had in years. I had a protein shake and still want to eat. When we finally fixed breakfast I ate like I a homeless. Wolfed the food down and then got more. Mmmmmmmm......at this rate I will no doubt put on a few pounds. Better start doing some kind of cardio.

Another side bar (4 hours later).....I have been taking TARKA for high blood pressure for years. My BP usually runs about 135/75. Today i took it 4 times and it is 115/80. I have no idea why but I will take it.:D

Last edited:
If anyone has questions regarding the contents of my log, please post them at my new CJC/GHRP log here, on PM! :)

**broken link removed**

Holy cats... thats a huge thread. I tried to read as much as possible but I failed to see anything positive in the things you said. Did you gain any keepable weight? I read a couple of places that you gained some weight but it sounded mainly of water weight. It almost sounded like the use of CJC/GHRP had more negatives than positives... is this pretty much true?

Thanks... I'm looking into this myself but so far it doesn't sound good. Sounds like the if you like side effects then this is the drug of choice.

Last night we both took 100mcg CJC 1295, my wife 50mcg GHRP-6 and me 100mcg GHRP-6 30 minutes before bed time.

Don't know what is causing it but so far, my wife as added 4 lbs of body weight and I have added 5 lbs. My wife says she feels really huge. I don't notice any difference but definitely added some weight.

I again did 100mcg GHRP before breakfast. No side effects now except a slight flushing for about 20 min. Hunger is very mild.

Papa, I gave the PT 141 a try today, I have seen people on other boards who started off with 1.5g- 2 g and had lots of side effects (nausea, head aches, bad flushing). I started of with 500mcg. I'll let you know how it goes. It has been reported that it takes about 4 hours or so to feel any affects.

Holy cats... thats a huge thread. I tried to read as much as possible but I failed to see anything positive in the things you said. Did you gain any keepable weight? I read a couple of places that you gained some weight but it sounded mainly of water weight. It almost sounded like the use of CJC/GHRP had more negatives than positives... is this pretty much true?

Thanks... I'm looking into this myself but so far it doesn't sound good. Sounds like the if you like side effects then this is the drug of choice.

Hypo, if you want to talk about my log, please ask your questions in my log (CJC-1295/GHRP-6) here on PM. I'm not going to muck up Tex's log. Thanks :)

Last night we both took 100mcg CJC 1295, my wife 50mcg GHRP-6 and me 100mcg GHRP-6 30 minutes before bed time.

Don't know what is causing it but so far, my wife as added 4 lbs of body weight and I have added 5 lbs. My wife says she feels really huge. I don't notice any difference but definitely added some weight.

I again did 100mcg GHRP before breakfast. No side effects now except a slight flushing for about 20 min. Hunger is very mild.

Papa, I gave the PT 141 a try today, I have seen people on other boards who started off with 1.5g- 2 g and had lots of side effects (nausea, head aches, bad flushing). I started of with 500mcg. I'll let you know how it goes. It has been reported that it takes about 4 hours or so to feel any affects.

Tex let me know how your PT 141 goes :) You're taking 500mcg 1x ED? How long do you take it for?

Hypo, if you want to talk about my log, please ask your questions in my log (CJC-1295/GHRP-6) here on PM. I'm not going to muck up Tex's log. Thanks :)
[/COLOR]

Sorry my bad... you did say to ask questions. It wasn't specific where to ask them. again sorry

Well, it appears probably the GHRP-6 is causing some weight gain even at lower doses. My wife has gained 4 lbs so far and I have jumped up to 7 lbs. My diet hasn't changed that much as the hunger has not increased. Could it be water weight?

Also, we both have literally been eaten up with tendinitis. All of it seems to have cleared up. The side effects have all but gone. Just a slight flushing immediately after injection for about 10 minutes. I have been a little warm off on on though.

Tonight I start my heavy training days so I will see how the strength is going.

Well, it appears probably the GHRP-6 is causing some weight gain even at lower doses. My wife has gained 4 lbs so far and I have jumped up to 7 lbs. My diet hasn't changed that much as the hunger has not increased. Could it be water weight?

Also, we both have literally been eaten up with tendinitis. All of it seems to have cleared up. The side effects have all but gone. Just a slight flushing immediately after injection for about 10 minutes. I have been a little warm off on on though.

Tonight I start my heavy training days so I will see how the strength is going.

BT, does it look like you're getting softer? 7lbs in a few days seems to be quite a bit, unless you're using other 'supplements'.

Good to hear your tendonitis is diminishing! :)

BT, does it look like you're getting softer? 7lbs in a few days seems to be quite a bit, unless you're using other 'supplements'.

Good to hear your tendonitis is diminishing! :)

My wife looks bigger and slightly more cut. She is starting to get some lines in the abs that weren't there. In all it is just a general bigger appearance. I did up her dose over that past 2 day to 100mcgs of GHRP-6. I didn't even notice my gains until I got on the scales. I am however, using other supplements (test/tren). However, my bodyweight had pretty well stabilized until this gain.

Less pain is always good!

Hey, the downside of this stuff is being able to get a steady supply. The place I used is out for 2 weeks so I have had to go to another supplier. Its easier to get AAS.

Well we went through our CJC 1295 a lot faster than I thought we would and as figures, I had a hard time getting more. The place I bought it from was out so I am waiting on a new source to deliver. This source says they will be a lot more dependable and needs more research customers. PM me.

As last reported my wife and I both gained a considerable amount of weight. We ran out of the CJC 1295 Monday and continued with the GHP-6. My wife has already dropped 4 pounds and I have dropped 6 lbs. So what caused the weight gain? Was it the CJC 1295 or a combination? Or was it just a fluke. I do know that for two days both of us made lots of trips to the restroom to get rid of water. So it was obviously water weight. We'll see what happens when the new supply finally gets here.

Hey, this new source has also come out with creatine HCL which comes in 2ml vials, 10 per kit. He also told me they have Ractopamine, and PT141 coming soon.

Papa, I tried the PT 141 @ 500mcg and it did nothing. This weekend I will bump it up to 1cc and see what happens. I did get kind of red in the face and since it is a tanning peptide that should be one of the effects. Most I have read about that are getting good results from this stuff are taking 1cc to 2 cc's. I like to play it on the safe side and start off low since those that can't handle theses dose are reporting nausea.

Well we went through our CJC 1295 a lot faster than I thought we would and as figures, I had a hard time getting more. The place I bought it from was out so I am waiting on a new source to deliver. This source says they will be a lot more dependable and needs more research customers. PM me.

As last reported my wife and I both gained a considerable amount of weight. We ran out of the CJC 1295 Monday and continued with the GHP-6. My wife has already dropped 4 pounds and I have dropped 6 lbs. So what caused the weight gain? Was it the CJC 1295 or a combination? Or was it just a fluke. I do know that for two days both of us made lots of trips to the restroom to get rid of water. So it was obviously water weight. We'll see what happens when the new supply finally gets here.

Hey, this new source has also come out with creatine HCL which comes in 2ml vials, 10 per kit. He also told me they have Ractopamine, and PT141 coming soon.

Papa, I tried the PT 141 @ 500mcg and it did nothing. This weekend I will bump it up to 1cc and see what happens. I did get kind of red in the face and since it is a tanning peptide that should be one of the effects. Most I have read about that are getting good results from this stuff are taking 1cc to 2 cc's. I like to play it on the safe side and start off low since those that can't handle theses dose are reporting nausea.

Thanks for keeping me posted Tex. I'm assuming 500mcg is 0.5CC (1mg/mL solution)? And next time you're going to dose 1cc (1mg)?

Thanks for keeping me posted Tex. I'm assuming 500mcg is 0.5CC (1mg/mL solution)? And next time you're going to dose 1cc (1mg)?

Correct on both! Most of the people I saw posting saying they used this stuff were not weightlifters. So they were average size 150-180lbs. I guess I need much more since I am about 260 lbs. My wife tried the same amount and got very little too. She got no flushing and no redness. But did feel a little nausea for about 3 minutes. Of course she does the tanning bed every day and I don't. So that probably accounts why the redness was noticeable on me.

Last Monday we ran out of CJC 1295 but continued the GHRP we had until the new product got here. We an out of the GHRP-6 Wednesday night.

Yesterday the new stuff got here and we started back on both. Me: CJC 1295; 50mcg/GHPR-6; 100mcg. My wife CJC 1295/GHRP-6; 50mcg.

USPLabs also sent me a bunch of stuff to try out! I am using their PowerFull and Anabolic-Pump. Also got some Prime but its too complicated for me to remember when to take all of these pills so I will stick to just two of them at a time. Between the Cissus, Omega-3, Hawthorn Berry, BP medication, asprin, 1000mcg B-12 and vitamins I get damn full with all the pills. Then I have to take a protein shake. My wife is going to give the USPLabs Jacked a try this morning so we'll see how that product works for energy in the gym. Hey, this kind of reminds me of the old days when we took hand fulls of dessicated liver pills.:D

Anyway, taking a couple days off these peptides a day of so and its all out of your system. The flushing was back this time just like it was the first time. Stayed with us for about 30-45 minutes. We both has slight head aches, so its possible this batch was better or more fresh. The GHPR was a GREAT deal when I purchased 10mg bottles. The down side is you can't get much BW in those small bottles. So it doesn't take much. But the GHRP-6 I got will last for months.

We both logged out weight again ans we'll see how that goes over the next few days. The only other problems is allergies! I hate winter and was waiting for spring, but everything in the world is pollinating right now and it's killing us both. :(

Ok, let's see how this goes. Out of all the pills, supplements, peptides, b-12, test, and tren I should start feeling like Tarzan soon!!!!! I know I will start losing some body fat soon because I'm so stuffed full of pills I can't eat much. Yeeeehaaaa!

Last edited:
Ok I have a question for all of those much more knowledgeable than me in this area. I talked to my supplier today and he told me he knew the difference between CJC 1295 and GRF 1-29 and he stays away from purchasing the short acting version. So saying I trust him and he knows his business when buying this product and I have CJC 1295, is it better to stick with small doses (50-100mcg) of CJC 1295 2-3 x day or it is better to do with larger doses (250mcg) and go twice a week?

BT, let me know how this guy's CJC is like

also unrelated but how can we test to see if your cjc is indeed the long acting one? i mean we dont have any fancy lab equipment, do we go by sides? GH effects are so subtle, how can we tell?

as to asnwer your question: im not knowledgeable but i tend to regurgiate info well, hopefully correctly most of the time :) from reading Dat's post at AM before it got taken down, it was believed taht since GHRH (cjc/grf etc) pulses are unpredictable and small by itself so even if you have the real CJC, when shot with GHRP6 together, it is guaranteed to have a big pulse, so i say shoot together,,,im thinking whats the point of the long acting CJC if i have to shoot together 2-3 tiems a day? might as well get cheaper GRF (but everyone sells GRF calling it CJC and none are really cheap either)

let me know how it goes though, ive been looking at your guy's website for awhile.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws