over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Acetic acid

JUSTKIDDING

Registered
Does anybody now how to make Acetic acid for injection to keep my igf more stable in the fridge?
I have acetic acid here 98% pure now i need to knoiw how many % its schould be for injection.
Please help me out.

Does anybody now how to make Acetic acid for injection to keep my igf more stable in the fridge?
I have acetic acid here 98% pure now i need to knoiw how many % its schould be for injection.
Please help me out.

Papapumpsd has a great write up on how to do this on AM.
**broken link removed**

Papapumpsd has a great write up on how to do this on AM.
**broken link removed**

Thank bro i saw it before, but i have Acetic acid that 98% pure
Could i use 0.6ml for 1000ml you think?

Thanks

Yeah, I guess that would work. But I think it would be .6ml to 100ml. That should make it .6% acetic acid.

Hey BigTex, I cant read that article(computer wont go there) anyone mind doing a cut & paste.

Also where can I buy conveniently buy some AA? Anyone... (not a source check as it is legal, but i will remove if rule is broken):confused:

Hey, on a side note, I too am looking for some really pure acetic acid, because I used it to dissolve hardened cement from my cement truck. Even regular 5% vinegar will do it, but once I got hold of some organic weed killer, which was really just 20% acetic acid and 80% water, and that stuff made hardened cement literally just dissolve before my eyes and fall off mirrors without even having to wipe it off.

do a search on hear i know theres a thread with link cuz i was looking at one time.

Thank bro i saw it before, but i have Acetic acid that 98% pure
Could i use 0.6ml for 1000ml you think?

Thanks

Well, here's the deal. Most people don't have 98% AA. But you do, so it gets a little tricky given that you (most likely) don't have volumetric glassware lying around your home. If you do, great. If not, you'll have to ballpark it.

Here's the situation: 99.5% AA is 17.5M (moles/liter). You have 98%. Oh well.....I think you can make it 17.2M maybe, or just leave it as is. Let's go with 17.5M though.

I'm assuming you want to make XmL of 5% AA. A 5% AA solution is ~0.833M (M=molarity).

Here's the calculation to obtain, for example, 5mL of 0.833M (5%) AA:

M1V1=M2V2

0.833M (5mL) = 17.4M (V2) (solve for V2)

V2=0.239mL

Using V2, here's how to make your final dilute AA: Add 0.239mL of the concentrated AA to a flask (or large syringe). THEN, add distilled water until you have 5mL of TOTAL solution in the flask (or syringe).

NOTE 1: Your final concentration will be <5% AA since we're assuming you're using 99.5% stock solution of AA. Feel free add a bit more concentrated AA to bump up the final %-age of AA after dilution. Maybe add 0.25mL instead of the 0.239mL (you can do this w/a slin pin fairly accurately). (If you do this, modify the calculations to include 0.25mL 99% AA)

Note 2: If you're using a syringe, you won't be mixing this stuff volumetrically (accurately in essence). So it'll be off a little (maybe + or -).

Good luck and let me know how it goes. You can use my IGF-1lr3 guide when you get to your 5-6% AA diluted solution. There will be more calculations so be ready. I think I used a 6% AA stock solution in my dilution guide.

Here's a link to my IGF-1lr3 Beginner's Guide: http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showpost.php?p=549404&postcount=93

-Papa!-

Last edited:
I'm assuming you want to make XmL of 5% AA.

I assume he's trying to recon so he's shooting for 100mM (.1M or .6%), not trying to make 5% which is basically the standardized concentration of Distilled White Vinegar, which would need further dillution.

Why not just skip this superfluous step for him until he's out of the 98% AA. He can then resort to using WV and your guide directly?

Direct Process for 5ml of 100mM (.6%) AA if you have 98%AA (17.4M):

M1V1=M2V2

.1(5ml)=17.4(X)

.5/17.4=X

X=.0287ml

Basically I would round to .03ml which is 3 units on an insulin syringe (it's close enough not to be statistically significant to final pH)

So for 5ml of 100mM AA you combine 4.97ml (497 units) distilled water and .03ml (3 units) of your 98% AA.

Great answer bro,s ,but im not so good with that kind off calculation.
I want to make AA for the use off HGH&IGF online i read different things about the strenght off the AA solution when mixed with water.
For me its very important that the igf stays good for loonger time because i use the 1000mcg vials.
My acetic acid is very pure so i have enough for the following 50 years.
The way you calculate this i really dont understand i didnt study for it so i hope you "papapumpsd" can write it down easyr.
What i want is how much do i need to make 1 ltr?

Thanks for the help.

i dont think you want AA for HGH you need BW or sterile water.

not to steal the thread,but does anyone know if MGF is better to mix w/acetic acid(since its a growth factor similiar to IGF-1),OR with bac-water?

not to steal the thread,but does anyone know if MGF is better to mix w/acetic acid(since its a growth factor similiar to IGF-1),OR with bac-water?

You can steel my thread bro no problems, i have the recipe now so i can start.
How long do you want to store the mixed mgf?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear