over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GHRP-6 only experiences!

Ritch

Banned
Been reading and reading and reading on the whole peptide stuff. Due to $$$ I`m trying to decide if using just GHRP-6 on it`s own at 100mcg 3 times a day is worth running. I was thinking of using it post pct to help keep gains. So if anybody has experience with just GHRP-6, please post them here!

What are you hoping for with GHRP-6? Dat's sticky has conclusive evidence of its efficacy when used exogenously.

What are you hoping for with GHRP-6? Dat's sticky has conclusive evidence of its efficacy when used exogenously.

Since I`m pushing 33, I know my GH levels are not what they used to be. I`ve read Dat`s thread with much appreciation. Was looking for real life feedback, not just graph data. I`ve read the whole thread nearly twice, the first 40 pages that is, until page 70 something one time. I just need to catch up what was posted from there.

Guys who use GH claim they feel younger, better sense of well being and often use it to maintain gains in between cycles. That is my main objective for using the peptide. Then if I find it`s worth it, I`ll add it with my cycle when the time comes for extra synergy.

Try Basskilleronline.com sorta same boat.. except i went the IGF-1 route...

Guys who use GH claim they feel younger, better sense of well being and often use it to maintain gains in between cycles.

Of the guys I know that use legit GH - most of the ones that uses bodybuilding doses don't say that it makes them feel younger. In fact, most say that it makes their joints hurt, they have swollen hands and feet, Carpal Tunnel syndrome, numbness in hands and arms, lethargic all the time, elevated blood pressure and some need to use insulin to deal with the increases in blood glucose levels. With time, some of these side-effects diminish - but some don't. Everyone is different.

That point aside - you could also increase the effect of the GHRP-6 by adding in a compound that increases the release of GHRH - such as Phenibut, Mucuna Puriens or Pramipexole. GHRP-6 also works well by itself and is very cost efficient.

Last edited:
When guys get the sides from GH, dosen`t that happen when they go in really high doses, like above 10 iu`s? I`d like to use the equivalent of 4-5 iu`s a day. Dave Palumbo says it`s a great dose to use for life. If I remember correctly somebody on this board mentioned that Phil Hernon advocates something along the lines...

About the insulin, that`s something I`ve been reading about as well. I used to think it was insane to even think about using it, but pre workout users are claiming it yields great ergogenic properties. I kow all about the ratio`s of carbs to use with slin and the right kind to use as well. I would really consider using slin plus the peptides between cylcles, but almost everybody says slin when not using gear is a bad option. Plus I`d use the peptides for at leat a few weeks to see how I respond to that before adding in insulin....

I will check out the basskiller site, but when you say that people use the ghrp-6 by itself and they had good results, what did that mean for them quad-smack? I often use gaba at night, I`m sure it would go well with the peptide, was going to add the mucca puriens with my previous order but it was out of stock.

Ritch; said:
I`d like to use the equivalent of 4-5 iu`s a day.

Why? You just arbitrarily picked a number. Your body as a young person only makes a few iu and as you age you lose 1iu. So how much do you need to feel good again (solely from GH release?)

1iu of your own naturally produced GH is 1iu. Trying to equate that to non-pharma GH is difficult. So what happens is people run around talking in terms of ius.

That is understandable because everyone needs a frame of reference but that doesn't translate well when interacting with people who just decide "hey I want to use some [insert arbitrary number] of GH"

Ritch; said:
Dave Palumbo says it`s a great dose to use for life. If I remember correctly somebody on this board mentioned that Phil Hernon advocates something along the lines...

Well there you go. Go do what the great anti-ager Dave Palumbo advocates. :rolleyes:

You should not equate anything that DP says to Phil Hernon. Phil is an honorable man. He would never sell fake GH to friends.

Can someone please explain to me how anyone that is convicted of selling fake GH can become a guru on GH?

Ritch; said:
About the insulin, that`s something I`ve been reading about as well. I used to think it was insane to even think about using it, but pre workout users are claiming it yields great ergogenic properties. I kow all about the ratio`s of carbs to use with slin and the right kind to use as well. I would really consider using slin plus the peptides between cylcles, but almost everybody says slin when not using gear is a bad option. Plus I`d use the peptides for at leat a few weeks to see how I respond to that before adding in insulin....

Oh yes I too get my understandings from what everybody says.

STOP considering fucking about with hormones unless you have the slightest understanding of why you would use a hormone.

Don't react negatively to this post... just stop pretending.

You did not read the portions of my thread you claim to have read or you wouldn't be so cavalier.

I think you should just listen to Dave P.

He said he gets questions about these peptides with names like CJC-1295, peg-MGF & Hexarelin all designed to increase GH and or IGF-1. He said the distributors all post scientific data but no hard facts and that he predicts that in the end they will just go away.​

That is really what he wrote in MD magazine. peg-MGF is designed to increase GH & IGF-1 :confused:

"distributors all post scientific data but no hard facts" :confused:

Of course I read your thread DatBTrue! Yours and many others... I picked the number I said because it seems to be an overal effective and safe amoundt of GH or GH equivalent to use. What`s wrong with that? It would be a starting point of sort. Would it have been wiser for me to say, "I`ve never done GH before and was thinking of starting with 15 or 20 iu`s, lol...

Sorry for making a link between DP and Phil.

As I stated, the use of insulin is for a pre workout aid. Why do you ask me to state why I want to use it when I already did! Guys claim the pump and ability to recover form sets is like nothing else. So this is the type of info that "everybody says" because I value this much more than graphs and scientific data. Sorry if that offends you, but crap like HMB once was found to be an effective muscle builder as well as myostatin inhibiters, but in humans it never did shit! Obviously I don`t understand these hormones or peptides as well as you, that`s why I`m seeking advice here. So my question then to you is in real life practice, does taking ghrp-6 3 times a day at 100mcg result in anything positive?

Of course I read your thread DatBTrue! Yours and many others... I picked the number I said because it seems to be an overal effective and safe amoundt of GH or GH equivalent to use. What`s wrong with that? It would be a starting point of sort. Would it have been wiser for me to say, "I`ve never done GH before and was thinking of starting with 15 or 20 iu`s, lol...

Sorry for making a link between DP and Phil.

As I stated, the use of insulin is for a pre workout aid. Why do you ask me to state why I want to use it when I already did! Guys claim the pump and ability to recover form sets is like nothing else. So this is the type of info that "everybody says" because I value this much more than graphs and scientific data. Sorry if that offends you, but crap like HMB once was found to be an effective muscle builder as well as myostatin inhibiters, but in humans it never did shit! Obviously I don`t understand these hormones or peptides as well as you, that`s why I`m seeking advice here. So my question then to you is in real life practice, does taking ghrp-6 3 times a day at 100mcg result in anything positive?

Oh Rich, what to do with you! Such a character already.

I'm not Dat, but I can tell you that GHRP-6 results in ONE thing that's positive.....GH. It's horribly simple. Take GHRP-6 ---> release more GH. The assignment for you now is to understand what GH does and why anyone would want more of it.

Go, read, comprehend, practice.

;)

rich, it took me a few times of reading all of dats info before i felt like i knew a small amount about peptides. be patient and you will learn so much here!

Seriously, I`m really dissapointed. I ask for simple real life feedback. What do I get? Questions answered with question like why do you want to use Gh? Like I don`t know that... Then links to freakin`studies showing data not relevant to bodybuilders as that was my sole purpose of this thread. I`ve already said I`m not sold on studies and graphs it`s real life experience with the peptide I`m looking for. So if you can share that with me, by all means this is the thread to do so, if not...

rich, it took me a few times of reading all of dats info before i felt like i knew a small amount about peptides. be patient and you will learn so much here!

I totally agree with you here. Before I understand something, I have to have read it 4-5 times. Like I said, I`ve read the first 40 pages twice unitl page 70 something, but have some catching up to do. But near the end of the thread, there was more talk about fasting and stuff like that. I`m not going to stop reading about peptides, just hoping as this is "the peptide site" that in such a thread, with the peptides having been out for so long that a good 20 people should be able to come up here and state experiences. To me the lack or reponses and real life feedback is not a good thing, hopefully I`m proved wrong here.

Before I put something in my body I like to be sure of what I`m doing. And by sure of things, to me dosen`t mean I have to be able to draw up molecules and undrestand what happens if a certain amino acid in the chain is displaced, what will happen to the peptide... Like I suspect a certain person feels one should know before using the peptides...

I totally agree with you here. Before I understand something, I have to have read it 4-5 times. Like I said, I`ve read the first 40 pages twice unitl page 70 something, but have some catching up to do. But near the end of the thread, there was more talk about fasting and stuff like that. I`m not going to stop reading about peptides, just hoping as this is "the peptide site" that in such a thread, with the peptides having been out for so long that a good 20 people should be able to come up here and state experiences. To me the lack or reponses and real life feedback is not a good thing, hopefully I`m proved wrong here.

Before I put something in my body I like to be sure of what I`m doing. And by sure of things, to me dosen`t mean I have to be able to draw up molecules and undrestand what happens if a certain amino acid in the chain is displaced, what will happen to the peptide... Like I suspect a certain person feels one should know before using the peptides...

in that case...i used ghrp6 for about 4 weeks prior to adding fake cjc. in that 4 weeks i noticed an appetite increase of at least 75%. sweating increased by 50%. muscles felt fuller and i kept pumps longer... it may do it for you, maybe not.

in that case...i used ghrp6 for about 4 weeks prior to adding fake cjc. in that 4 weeks i noticed an appetite increase of at least 75%. sweating increased by 50%. muscles felt fuller and i kept pumps longer... it may do it for you, maybe not.

Thanks! This is the type of feedback I`m looking for... Would also like to know if the peptides were run solo, or on cycle. Oh yeah and please tell me your doses and frequency of pinning. I`m almost assuming it`s the standard 100mcg 3 times a day, I mean it`s so inexpensive, why not???

GHRP-6 also works well by itself and is very cost efficient.

I'm not Dat, but I can tell you that GHRP-6 results in ONE thing that's positive.....GH. It's horribly simple. Take GHRP-6 ---> release more GH.

I believe we answered your question. I even pointed out a thread that gave you a comparison in GHRP dose to GH in iu's. There are journal threads on GHRH/GHRP experiments. Search for them and read.
BTW - if you have to be 100% sure of what you are doing, then you need to find another game to play - every person responds in their own unique way, product quality or legitimacy may vary from one sponsor to another or even one batch to another, you may make a mistake on reconstitution, you may make a mistake on drawing up your dose. What happens if you get an extreme GI motility increase and spend half the day on the toilet?
Take the initiative and conduct your own experiment with proper safety margins in place, document and make changes, see what happens. Go ahead, you gotta take a swing before you can hope to hit a home-run.

Last edited:
I believe we answered your question. I even pointed out a thread that gave you a comparison in GHRP dose to GH in iu's. Do you need more spoon-feeding than that or did we not explain it to your satisfaction or in a way that you can comprehend?
There are journal threads on GHRH/GHRP experiments. Search for them and read.
BTW - if you have to be 100% sure of what you are doing, then you need to find another game to play - every person responds in their own unique way, product quality or legitimacy may vary from one sponsor to another or even one batch to another, you may make a mistake on reconstitution, you may make a mistake on drawing up your dose. What happens if you get an extreme GI motility increase and spend half the day on the toilet?
Take the initiative and conduct your own experiment with proper safety margins in place, document and make changes, see what happens. Go ahead, you gotta take a swing before you can hope to hit a home-run. We did...

Spoon feeding? LOL! How is asking for real life feedback spoon feeding? To me spoon feeding is when someone makes a thread stating: Make me a training program and tell me what to eat... Yeah that`s asking for alot. My goal here as I said is for a good 20 responses which should be easy to get if the peptides are that good. This place has lot`s of viewers and I`m sure if somebody experiences something positive with ghrp-6 and sees this thread, that person will want to share it. So when you say " I believe we answered your question, perhaps you didn`t understand my question to say that. No offense here...

And for the last time, what does that study you linked here have to to with bodybuilders? Nothing. It supposes stuff. Not good enough. Studies with children. Ya that`s just like bodybuilders who train 4-5 times a week and eat 6 times a day... That sure answers my questions, thanks bro! Sorry to be a smart ass, but it`s true what I`m saying here.

Yes I have to take a swing at one point as you say. And I will, but just because you jumped in on the train so fast, dosen`t mean everybody else is willing to do so fast. But kudo`s for doing so, and being a leader of sorts in that regard. Now the person on deck is asking for your help and advice, you gonna help out? I know you have or know people who can contribute to this thread.

Sorry, go back and refresh the post - I edited it. I realized I was a bit edgy on the initial response. If you only knew how many times we answer questions that have been asked hundreds of times before. The typical reply is in essence "You didn't give me the answer I wanted to hear" or "I'm too busy/unmotivated/ADD to search and figure things out for myself" or "Tell me what I should do". It gets old. Sorry if I jumped the gun.

As far as the link I posted - you had indicated a desire to dose the equivalent of 4-5 iu's. Well, the study gives us the best approximation available. There are no studies with bodybuilders that I know of. I don't think the Pituitary or the Hypothalamus can discern the difference if we are bodybuilders or not. It just responds to stimulus or not to inhibition. If you do find a study that includes bodybuilders and GHRP comparisons to GH, please share it.

I have heard from people that have used only GHRP-6 that the most notable effects were:
Increased appetite, but not for everyone
GI hyper-motility, but not for everyone
Fluid retention, but not for everyone
Dose/frequency dependent GH-like side effects
Deeper sleep/unusual dreams, but not for everyone

My opinion is still: GHRP-6 works well by itself and is very cost efficient. If that doesn't help you, then so be it.
Peace

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner