over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GHRP & cjc 129

hk55874

Registered
Hey guys, I'll be doing this combo for first time ( just got off of long cycle & pct). I'll be dosing GHRP-6 100mcg x3 day (AM,PWO,Prebed) and CJC129 50mcg (AM/PWO) 100mcg (prebed).. i'll be getting my stuff by end of the week and probably start the combo on monday..

Can anyone help me little bit with measurement? i've done slin and IGF but since GHRP-6 comes with 5mg and CJC129 2mg vial so im lil bit confused =(

how much bac water do i need to add to 5mg GHRP and 2mgCJC if i want 10U mark to be 100mcg ?? ( 1cc slin syringe)

please let me know Just want to make sure before i start it =)

thanks guys!

Last edited:
I use 2ml of BW in each vial.

That means 4iu of GHRP2 = 100mcg
That means 10iu of Mod GRF(1-29) = 100mcg

I use 2ml of BW in each vial.

That means 4iu of GHRP2 = 100mcg
That means 10iu of Mod GRF(1-29) = 100mcg

Thank you!!

is it matter how much of Bac water i add??
so if i add 5ml of bac water into GHRP6 that mean 10iu =100mcg right??

Im going to do 100mcg x 3 a day ( AM,PWO,Prebed), do I still inject 3 times a day or just AM and prebed on non work out days???

Thank you!!

is it matter how much of Bac water i add??
so if i add 5ml of bac water into GHRP6 that mean 10iu =100mcg right??

You won't be able to get 5ml into the vial it came in...

Last edited:
I put 3 ML of BW in the vial and draw 6 units(not 60 units) for 100 mcg. It's a small amount but its enough if you're very careful when measuring. I put 2 ML in the CJC vial so 10 units is 100 mcg. I draw 10 units of the cjc and then 6 of GHRP for the total reading of 16 units and then inject it in a pin cushion cause IT'S NOT INTENDED FOR HUMAN USE. (wink,wink) Good luck.

I put 3 ML of BW in the vial and draw 6 units(not 60 units) for 100 mcg. It's a small amount but its enough if you're very careful when measuring. I put 2 ML in the CJC vial so 10 units is 100 mcg. I draw 10 units of the cjc and then 6 of GHRP for the total reading of 16 units and then inject it in a pin cushion cause IT'S NOT INTENDED FOR HUMAN USE. (wink,wink) Good luck.

thanks!! i guess i'll add 2ml of Bw both.. so GHRP 4iu=100 and 10iu=100mcg for cjc..

If i do cardio first thing in the morning, do i take before cardio or right after?

hey sharkey, did you notice any bloat at all with 100mcg of CJC 2-3 times a day?

hey sharkey, did you notice any bloat at all with 100mcg of CJC 2-3 times a day?

You mean like water retention? Yes a little. I've been on it for 5 weeks and taking DHEA 50 mgs a day. It's really good stuff man, but you do retain quite a bit of water. I'm looking good bro! I also should be getting my test prop any time soon. Was thinking starting out at 100 mgs EOD but I've read that ED causes fewer sides like acne. So I'm gonna probably do 50 mgs. ED and take it from there (maybe bump it up to 75 if all goes well). I've never combined test with hgh, I've heard it's amazing. BTW I'm also gonna do hcg cause I didn't use it last cycle( and used deca) and I shut down harder than ever. That sucked!

I think you would be WAY better off going with 75mgs ED than 50mgs ED.. that's just such a LOW dose that the actual benefits from the 50mg ED to 75mg is quite a DRASTIC difference.. from experience...on pin cushions...

I am just NOW getting into the whole peptide area, and trying to utilize them to the best of the ability of what they are intended for... as far as a pin cushion is considered...

I add 2.5ml to my ghrp and that way 5 clicks is 100mcg. Simpler math. You can get 3cc in a bottle.

I am trying to reconstitute with as little BW as I can. Maybe .25 CC for the GHRP-2 and .10cc for the mod GRF(1-29).

Trying to reduce degradation. I'd love to go lower but I can't accurately measure below 1 iu.

I am trying to reconstitute with as little BW as I can. Maybe .25 CC for the GHRP-2 and .10cc for the mod GRF(1-29).

Trying to reduce degradation. I'd love to go lower but I can't accurately measure below 1 iu.

At the end of every vial there's a wee drop that is a b@stard to get out. You must be hitting that right away Dat. :D

I have been doing this for the last week dat and i seem to be getting stronger sides from it. Not sure if this is just in my head. I meant to mention it over on your forum actually and forgot.

Hunger seems to be worse now i have reduced the amount i am mixing. ghrp is from same source so not sure wether its down to inconsistancies in the bottles or what but im going to contue using as little bw as possible.

I have been doing this for the last week dat and i seem to be getting stronger sides from it. Not sure if this is just in my head. I meant to mention it over on your forum actually and forgot.

Hunger seems to be worse now i have reduced the amount i am mixing. ghrp is from same source so not sure wether its down to inconsistancies in the bottles or what but im going to contue using as little bw as possible.

hey hilly can you clear ur PM box??? i have question =)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131