over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

hgh gut is it reversible?

riloal

Newbies
I have been using hgh for five years, not high doses except one year. I never used slin. I have developed some hgh gut. I stopped hgh ten days ago. Anyone had this side effect? Do you think this is reversible? I,m in the water all day since i stopped hgh. I think these current chinese brands are not very good. It makes you to hold a lot of water but i don,t see any positive side. I missed jintropin days, that was good hgh. I think these chinese brands are using igf-1 mixed with hgh, that,s what i think i developed a hgh gut. Anyone thinks the same with current chinese brands?Thanks

I have been using hgh for five years, not high doses except one year. I never used slin. I have developed some hgh gut. I stopped hgh ten days ago. Anyone had this side effect? Do you think this is reversible? I,m in the water all day since i stopped hgh. I think these current chinese brands are not very good. It makes you to hold a lot of water but i don,t see any positive side. I missed jintropin days, that was good hgh. I think these chinese brands are using igf-1 mixed with hgh, that,s what i think i developed a hgh gut. Anyone thinks the same with current chinese brands?Thanks
I've used US Pharma and Chinese generics for over 10 years mostly in dosages from 4-5iu per day and a few years even 10iu per day. At those dosages Hgh gut is mainly a diet issue probably due to increased sensitivity to glucose. But whether it is a sensitivity or not, I guarantee it's a diet issue.

Sorry not to be a dick but you are wrong, actually what gives you the "gut" is your intestines, they have a late number of igf receptors, since the gh is systematic all times of the day they are constantly attaching and growing your intestines, years of usage is when u will see this, where your at now unfortunately, and bro unless u get some cut out of you it is not by any means reversible

There is still some debate over native igf and if it causes intestine growth. Coleman and some others did get their guts down a bit when judges said they had too.A lot of veterans on this board seem to think insulin and igf is more the cause of turtle gut but who knows. I think i was born with hgh gut lol. If im about 8% body fat and havnt eaten in 24 hours i might have flat stomach but thats about it. Perhaps op is right mabey some chinnese are mixing igf in there, i dont know, But theres guys on here that use a lot of gh with no distended stomach at all. To the op how bad is it and how long did it take to come on?

If you look at ojs profile he is a featured member which as a rule means he knows his shit, so hopefully you can fix it with diet like he says

Last edited:
drop your protein consumption down. your gut will go down. seen it time and time again

Thats interesting pheedno. Is that in regards to hgh use or in general, Im always looking for ways to flatten my stomach;)

I've always heard it the growth of the intestines also.

There is still some debate over native igf and if it causes intestine growth. Coleman and some others did get their guts down a bit when judges said they had too.A lot of veterans on this board seem to think insulin and igf is more the cause of turtle gut but who knows. I think i was born with hgh gut lol. If im about 8% body fat and havnt eaten in 24 hours i might have flat stomach but thats about it. Perhaps op is right mabey some chinnese are mixing igf in there, i dont know, But theres guys on here that use a lot of gh with no distended stomach at all. To the op how bad is it and how long did it take to come on?

If you look at ojs profile he is a featured member which as a rule means he knows his shit, so hopefully you can fix it with diet like he says

Might have to go with Sammy on this one. I have used GH for years in moderate to high doses, and one of my workout partners stays on high GH doses all year round and we never had gut issues, and I know 2 of my buds that have been using slin and IGF at high doses for prolonged periods and one of them definitely is affected by roid gut, and he swears is directly linked to slin and IGF, and the other one is starting to get affected in the same way. But these bros use these compounds at high doses and very often. There are a ton of IGF receptors in your intestinal tracts and unfortunately doing high doses will spill out into your intestines after saturating other receptors, and I believe this causes your intestines to grow. Just my opinion. God bless you. Minister

Not trying to jack your thread- but I also have over 5 years plus under my belt with HGH with just about every day use with doses up to 10iu but typically 5iu and I have a vascular 6 pack with zero "GH" gut- and my diet is not clean. Either everyone reacts differently or the GH gut is a myth. Just about every pro uses HGH and not all of them have the gut. Maybe it's something else- but the day I develop any type of gut I'm done.

By the way, I believe it is irreversible. I don't know how you could get your intestines to shrink back down. Blessings, Minister.

By the way, I believe it is irreversible. I don't know how you could get your intestines to shrink back down. Blessings, Minister.

One time back in Ukraine I was given dexamethasone for an injury and on it's insert one of the side effects listed was shrinkage/atrophy of intestines. Have zero practical experience on this one though.

One time back in Ukraine I was given dexamethasone for an injury and on it's insert one of the side effects listed was shrinkage/atrophy of intestines. Have zero practical experience on this one though.

Dexamethsone is used to treat chronic inflammatory diseases, and sometimes some respiratory ailments, it's a corticosteroid. You have a point when you say it might have some shrinkage properties, but this is also and immuno -suppressant , and the doses to achieve intestinal shrinkage would probably have to be very high, therefore the side effects and risks would be that much more dangerous. Just wouldn't work. And I'm sure there are other drugs with similar side effects, but side effects doesn't mean treatment . God bless you. Minister.

If its severe there are surgeries which can be an option, and may even be covered by insurance. The surgery would be called a gut resection. It is also slightly reversible otherwise.

HGH SHOULD not cause an increase in gut growth. It is most likely a result of IGF (the modified versions), insulin, and excessive caloric intake.

HGH when administered causes both localized and systemic increases in IGF. IGF-binding proteins bind to IGF allowing the hormone to both be preserved and to transport it to specific biologically-determined tissues. Although the systemic increase has potential to bind to receptors in the gut, it is not significant enough to cause alarm, even in large doses. (Although I would like to assume that the blast protocols being used lately would certainly run the risk of elevating systemic levels high enough and long enough to pose some real problems)

The reason IGF may cause such problems, is because they are altered in such a manner to prevent binding to those binding proteins. As a result they aren't shuttled anywhere specific and instead just bind wherever they find receptors. Organs such as the intestines contain very large concentrations of IGF receptors.

Insulin and high caloric intake will cause gut growth in the form of visceral fat. But also gut growth factors like glucose-dependent insulinotropic peptide, enteroglucagon, and Peptide YY all increase from high food consumption (particularly carbohydrates) and excessive insulin release and/or glucose intake.

If you wish to reduce that gut your best bet is to pursue a low-carb diet and switch to the use of peptides+AAS strictly.

Bump, anyone had any solution to hgh gut. I stopped the hgh this month to see if it will shrink my gut. No results yet. Anyone here has this gut problem and never touched hgh? some info about if it,s reversible? Thanks

Hgh gut is completely reversible. Look at Dorian Yates. His stomach is flat as a board now.

95% of the cases you see where a distended belly is still ripped to shreds involves visceral adipose tissue caused by excess androgens, insulin, stress, and too many carbs.

Not to say that other cases don't exist, but looking at a few recent bb'ers that had this problem I knew instantly what the problem was. Sure enough, a year later their turtles vanished.

I'd say it's irreversible. Does anyone else have any experience or evidence to suggest that it is the commercially produced IGF-1 that is responsible for intestine growth? HGH drastically increases your body's natural secretion of IGF-1 already so I think that can certainly be linked to intestine growth. As we noted, lots of pros are on GH, but not all have the gut. I would say it comes down to insulin use, and perhaps the insulin is increasing biding of IGF-1 in the intestines.

I was thinking next time I'd pin my gh sub-q after my slin, with the thought being that maybe igf-1 won't be so driven into the gut...just broscience here..

its not the hgh, its the igf-1 AND slin :)

GH makes your body produce a lot of IGF-1.

Did you know....that obese people grow their intestines as they gain weight and their intestines shrink back down when they lose the weight? Insulin grows your intestines, the same way it grows every other soft tissue with glut4 receptors, and the same way any other tissue is catabolized and shrinks down when it's starved, intestines shrink when they don't get enough insulin. IGF probably contributes by acting in a similar manner. Your intestines are constantly sloughing off cells, they will shrink on their own if you go low carb for a while. Also, visceral fat will contribute to the ripped gut look.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131