over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blood Test

michal

Registered
Hello,
i am going to visit Endo and i know that he will do Blood test for GH and IGF. But i am taking GH(5iu/d) and peps combo.
So guys, how long before this blood test should i discontinue taking GH and Peps so he will not see Elevated levels of GH and IGF ?

Thank you.

endo

He will see it anyways. Takes a good 3 months for levels to go down.

May I ask why you are seeing an Endo
if you are self medicating?

Because my TRT ( my testosterone was pharma stuff but it show up it was fake )... so i am back when i was before TRT.. even worse :( So now i wanna have legal script from ENDO.

Do you know your serum and free testosterone numbers? Your age?

Sure i know, and all my hormonal panel is so low that he is gonna put me on TRT ( i am 21 years old ).

He will see it anyways. Takes a good 3 months for levels to go down.

I know for a fact it doesnt take 3 months for levels to drop. I will have blood work to test this theory very shortly. i got off rips less than 2 weeks ago and will get blood drawn in the next week or so (3-4 weeks after stopping rips) and we'll see what it is.

Michael- can you post your specific numbers- including IGF-1 if that was done as well? Why dont you just get some good Tes from one of our sponsors and skip the Endo. It will be Cheaper and you can level it properly easily yourself.

Michael- can you post your specific numbers- including IGF-1 if that was done as well? Why dont you just get some good Tes from one of our sponsors and skip the Endo. It will be Cheaper and you can level it properly easily yourself.

I have been on self prescribe TRT so far, but the LAW of steroids change a lot in my country, and it is VERY VERY dangerous with roids now. You go to PRISON even for taking them. So just stopped my self prescribe TRT and i am seeing ENDO ... for having legal TRT.

I have been on self prescribe TRT so far, but the LAW of steroids change a lot in my country, and it is VERY VERY dangerous with roids now. You go to PRISON even for taking them. So just stopped my self prescribe TRT and i am seeing ENDO ... for having legal TRT.

Damn dude, what country do you live in? I want to be sure I never move there.

Damn dude, what country do you live in? I want to be sure I never move there.

Small Country beside Germany in Europe. I don't want mention the exact name :)

Wait- is that a pic of Michael Johnson? Can't tell now!

No it is not Johnson... it is Harry Aikines-Aryeetey
.. UK sprinter on 100m ( i am 100m sprinter too, but i am not from UK )

That was my second guess! I am a big fan of the sprinters! Sorry for your shitty legalities. Ya- go see an Endo! But I am still curious to see those numbers requested

That was my second guess! I am a big fan of the sprinters! Sorry for your shitty legalities. Ya- go see an Endo! But I am still curious to see those numbers requested

Total Testosterone 1,51 nmol/l ( RR 10-35) LOW
Prolactin 0,3 ug/l ( RR 2,1-17,7) LOW
SHBG 10,35 nmol/l ( RR 14,5-50) LOW
DHEAS 5,6 umol/l ( RR 5,8-13,4) LOW
Estradiol 1,9 ng/l ( RR 0-52) LOW
Albumin 46 g/l ( RR 32-48 ) NORLMAL

We don't have test for free and bio testosterone, so you can count it from TT,SHBG,Albumin.
Endo will do some test on my Endocrine system and all my Pituitary gland. Because he says that i am really strange case. And really rare. He thinks that i have just fucked up all Pituitary gland so it leads to fucked up all hormones in my body. He's gonna do some special test if it is really total fucked up :( I depressed because of that, because my result of years of hard work go pretty fast to hell :( I am PRO sprinter and this can ruin my all carrier in to the future :( I am now on just GH 5ius (5on,2off) just to help maintaine at least something when i have so fucked up hormones. In last two months i lost 7 kg of clean muscles and my strenght went down as well. I got slower and less explosive, just horrible. You can believe me that when you are PRO and this happend to you in the start of your PRO carrier, you are really not happy and you are stressed like hell.

Thanks for posting Michael. If you can't safely get what you need I agree an Endo is the way to go. Something is certainly off- especially for a young man. Best of luck and please keep us posted bro.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131