Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products  
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products    Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training    Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2014
CHATROOM
THIS SITE BEST VIEWED IN MINIMUM 1440 x 900 SCREEN RESOLUTION
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Peptide and Growth Factor Forum > Peptides and Growth Factors
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-08-2011, 06:39 AM
Registered Member

CJC and GHRP-6, Amazing Results, But anyone know detection time?

First off I need to mention that this site has been my bible for just about everything. I have to extend my appreaciation to everyone on here.

I've been running cjc 1295 (mod no dac) with GHRP-6 at 100mcg each 3x a day for about two weeks. The results have been absolutely fantastic and far more noticable than I ever imagine they would be. Couldn't be happier.

The question Ive had a hard time researching is does anyone know what the detection times for these peptides are? I know ghrp6 is short lived so that may clear the system in a few days but cjc is a longer active peptide. Anyone have any idea how long they may be detectable in a urine test, assuming they were being looked for of course?

Thanks in advance.
Old 11-08-2011, 02:14 PM
Banned

The only way they could be detected is by measuring IGF-1 levels, which requires a blood test.

Plus, the effect from the peptides is short-acting, so it couldn't be detected after 4-5 hours.

Unless you're some sort of high-profile athlete, you're fine.
Old 11-08-2011, 08:15 PM
Registered Member

Good to know, thanks bud.
Old 11-08-2011, 09:37 PM
Banned

What were your results exactly? If ya don't mind me asking.
Old 11-08-2011, 09:42 PM
Registered Member

Cool

which sponser did you use
Old 11-09-2011, 12:16 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDaddyBone View Post
The only way they could be detected is by measuring IGF-1 levels, which requires a blood test.

Plus, the effect from the peptides is short-acting, so it couldn't be detected after 4-5 hours.

Unless you're some sort of high-profile athlete, you're fine.
They way he is taking his peptides at 3x per day, his igf-1 levels will stay within the normal range. They wouldn't elevated too much at all. So the igf-1test wouldn't help much.

But they could measure his GH serum levels within an hour after taking his peptides. They would be on the high side but would quickly return to baseline levels.. A normal pulse would raise his Gh serum levels as well, so who is the say that the ghrp did it and not his natural gh pulse.

I think I read somewhere that a test was being developed for checking for ghrp and ghrh. I never followed up on it. But that was for athletes not lazy folks like us. lol

The Beggar
Old 11-09-2011, 01:39 AM
Featured Member/Kilo Klub / Board Supporter

Awards Showcase

I believe that after 1 wk of dosing cjc levels remain stable for an additional week.
ghrp's act on the dosing pulse on top of the cjc base.
This run I front loaded 2mg cjc just before dosing 100/100 x 3.
My animals paws are numb again after 2 yrs of hgh/pep protacals.

Last edited by concreter; 11-09-2011 at 01:46 AM.
Old 11-09-2011, 03:12 AM
Registered Member

Thanks for the replys guys. Much appreciated.

My results have been a 6 lbs jump in two weeks, which even with some of the being blamed as water, is quite a noticable difference in appearance. Muslces are fuller and harder, and despite large meals a reduction in bf is definate. Props to Extreme Peptide.
Old 11-09-2011, 11:09 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptCrash View Post
Thanks for the replys guys. Much appreciated.

My results have been a 6 lbs jump in two weeks, which even with some of the being blamed as water, is quite a noticable difference in appearance. Muslces are fuller and harder, and despite large meals a reduction in bf is definate. Props to Extreme Peptide.
Are the peptides the only compounds that you are using?
Old 11-10-2011, 06:39 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mslmn View Post
Are the peptides the only compounds that you are using?
That is correct. I know 6 (well now 7) lbs doesnt sounds like a lot, but when it's legit looking muscle, it makes a big difference on your frame when you know what you're looking for. Too many guys want to gain 15 lbs on nothing but a scale tip, I could care less about weight, I'm looking for measurements, fullness, and proportions, and i can see change. Just yesterday I got another comment from someone who see me frequently that I was looking more like a V taper than usual. Ill take it.

If these peptides keep it up i have a feeling we're going to be getting along very well quite some time.