over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Huperzine A + CJC = people swear by it

I have used Alpha GPC with decent results , as I believe it lowers somatostatin just like huperzine does.

-FF

I really like huperzine but that's because of it's ability to increase acetylcholine which increases muscle firing. It is a neurological amplifier which increases my strength and power in the gym. Nothing else does that. The added bonus that it increases Gh is awesome, but I wouldn't worry too much about anyone swearing by it. I think it's great, you should use it, but no one can quanitifiably account for that combo being something that ends all other arguments.

I have used Alpha GPC with decent results , as I believe it lowers somatostatin just like huperzine does.

-FF

Alpha GPC does, you are correct. The combination is what really does some magic for me in the gym. The GPC is the fuel (choline source) and the Huperzine is what inhibits its breakdown.

Alpha GPC does, you are correct. The combination is what really does some magic for me in the gym. The GPC is the fuel (choline source) and the Huperzine is what inhibits its breakdown.

Not sure if you have heard of this --- but I take a product called EndoAmp MAX ---- it contains Phosphatidyl Serine for cortisol suppression & memory
Alpha GPC for GH support and mental awareness
Phospholipid complex for cell membranes

Used alongside G, or peptides Ipa/GRF-129

Good stuff!

-FF

This guy Russianstar said he gained a lot of weight using CJC and Hupertize A combo,

then I read in another log CJC and hupertize was better than the good old GH

This guy Russianstar said he gained a lot of weight using CJC and Hupertize A combo,

I'm not sure I'd want to use CJC, if it's the version I'm thinking of that causes the GH bleed. Then again, I'm not all that up on it. I prefer the mod-grf and ipamorelin. I suppose if the bleed was big enough and long enough then yeah this could do some pretty awesome stuff.

Bad Bad Bad!!! Huper in combo with peptides will cause GH bleed. Bad Bad Bad!! Gh bleed is a femizined pattern of GH release. Huper acts in the same fashion as Cjc-1295. Let Huper and Cjc-1295 rest in peace!!!

The Beggar

Somatostatin is normally inhibited for 3 hours creating and allowing a pulse. Huper inhibits somatostatin for 6 or more hours causing GH bleed and not pulsation, similar to the effects of CJC-1295

The Beggar

Somatostatin is normally inhibited for 3 hours creating and allowing a pulse. Huper inhibits somatostatin for 6 or more hours causing GH bleed and not pulsation, similar to the effects of CJC-1295

The Beggar

Can you talk a little more about the GH bleed and feminized pattern? Datbtrue talked about it, but digging through his information to find out the specific problems with that proved to be difficult.

I understand it has to do with stat5b in the liver and how it processes androgens or something? Beyond that though I'm not sure exactly what the problem is.

Let me be clear. I've always believe in pulsing, even androgens. But I do it because I'm trying to mimic nature, moon phases, tides etc. In other words I think there's something beautiful about pulsation and I try to live my entire life like that, even feeding.

So I don't need to be sold on the idea of pulsation being a healthier choice. But is it better in the context of trying to be a muscular freak?

After all, we're watching some guys here who are essentially bleeding GH out of their eardrums by consuming 20 ius, subcutaneously, in several doses throughout the day. They'll do this for months. The result? Well look at them. The examples I'm thinking of are very muscular, lean and vascular. They honestly couldn't be more hyuuge.

Now, that's not my goal. But I have to stop and remember that 80% of the people on this site want to achieve that particular physicality. So from a clinical, and scientific perspective, it makes a lot of sense to pulse. But I think for what these guys want, a bleed might be the ticket? I'm just thinking out loud here and would love to hear the arguments the other way.

I guess it all boils down to this. GH bleed causes a feminized pattern. The biggest, most muscular, most advanced lifters on this site are bleeding GH profusely.

Where is the problem? (Aside from the obvious health complications that arise from this type of lifestyle).

Or does pulsing create a more bigger, stronger and leaner beast; they just don't know it yet?

Looking forward to hearing more....

Can you talk a little more about the GH bleed and feminized pattern? Datbtrue talked about it, but digging through his information to find out the specific problems with that proved to be difficult.

I understand it has to do with stat5b in the liver and how it processes androgens or something? Beyond that though I'm not sure exactly what the problem is.

Let me be clear. I've always believe in pulsing, even androgens. But I do it because I'm trying to mimic nature, moon phases, tides etc. In other words I think there's something beautiful about pulsation and I try to live my entire life like that, even feeding.

So I don't need to be sold on the idea of pulsation being a healthier choice. But is it better in the context of trying to be a muscular freak?

After all, we're watching some guys here who are essentially bleeding GH out of their eardrums by consuming 20 ius, subcutaneously, in several doses throughout the day. They'll do this for months. The result? Well look at them. The examples I'm thinking of are very muscular, lean and vascular. They honestly couldn't be more hyuuge.

Now, that's not my goal. But I have to stop and remember that 80% of the people on this site want to achieve that particular physicality. So from a clinical, and scientific perspective, it makes a lot of sense to pulse. But I think for what these guys want, a bleed might be the ticket? I'm just thinking out loud here and would love to hear the arguments the other way.

I guess it all boils down to this. GH bleed causes a feminized pattern. The biggest, most muscular, most advanced lifters on this site are bleeding GH profusely.

Where is the problem? (Aside from the obvious health complications that arise from this type of lifestyle).

Or does pulsing create a more bigger, stronger and leaner beast; they just don't know it yet?

Looking forward to hearing more....

Hey man, you don't have to explain nothing to me. I already know where your mind is and how you think. I constantly look up your posts for reference on various subjects.

There is a difference between "GH bleed" and "bleeding gh". When we men take higher doses of hgh, it doesn't create a female release pattern per say. It does create higher circulating igf-1 levels, which as you know has long term and short term effects. It also creates higher localized igf-1 and mgf levels within the muscle. That is what is responsible for the muscle growth.

But anyway on the "GH bleed", Huper and CJC inhibits soma for long periods of time. That cause gh to be released in troughs as well as during rises in natural gh pulses. Female release patterns are similar in that regard. They have a slightly elevated release patten and gh is released in troughs and that is not desireable. Here are some examples I read about. They show the effects of the undesireable remale release pattern. There is a liver enzyme called P450. The GH release pattern of a male will cause it to act differently in relation to the GH release pattern of a female

1. The female P450 isoform CYP3A4 can be thought of as having a role in estradiol homeostasis. It also catablyzes 6 beta-hydroxylation of testosterone which is converts to estradiol by the action of aromatase. This activity is welcome for mammary gland development and lactation if you are a female. But if you are a male with a lot of substrate in the form of testosterone you don't want this enzyme to be active.

2. Many of the male P450 isoforms have roles in testosterone metabolism such as CYP2C11 which hydroxylases testosterone and converts testosterone to androstenedione for use in resynthesis. This activity is lost when a female pattern of GH release is instituted.

3. The female GH release profile stimulates the full expression of testosterone 5 alpha reductase activity. In men with the substrate testosterone this female GH release profile can lead to a substantial conversion of testosterone to Dihydrotestosterone (DHT).

There are other examples. My brain is locking up. I hope I've made some sense.

The Beggar

The Beggar

That would not be the case with CJC GR 1-29 tho

That would not be the case with CJC GR 1-29 tho

There is no CJC GR 1-29. If you are talking about Mod Grf, then you are correct. But the addition of Huper in itself with any ghrp/ghrh combo will extend the inhibition of Soma for an extended amount of time.

The Beggar

Always had great results with MOD grf129 w/ghrp2 or 6 or Ipamorelin.

Never jumped on huperzine, but do use Alpha GPC.

-Ff

My best cycle, that got me my biggest, and leanest...

included CJC/GHRP shot 3 times a day. (100mcg of each, a shot)

And Huperzine A before bed.

Loved it.

Ive also used Huperzine A without any gear... but with Piracetam in order to help my memory while studying.
Worked great for that as well.

I tend to think this deserves another look gh bleed sounds bad when you mention thats how females produce it. I don't know that it is so bad for a on cycle male. Any 7+iu gh using bodybuilder would have gh bleed all over the place any ways. From what I can gather by looking at similar studies this should jack your gh levels pretty high on paper near 3ius or so every dose of huperzine. Paper and real world don't always pan out but if it did your talking 6-9ius of gh with mutiple dosing of huperzine.

Last edited:
According to jjb1 it helps with GH as it gets the GH do it's thing. Of this is still his current thinking I'm not sure. Funny how attitudes have changed. All this talk about ghb bleed being bad and don't use DAC and now it's the big thing. I love DAC. Think it's awesome and better than GH

According to jjb1 it helps with GH as it gets the GH do it's thing. Of this is still his current thinking I'm not sure. Funny how attitudes have changed. All this talk about ghb bleed being bad and don't use DAC and now it's the big thing. I love DAC. Think it's awesome and better than GH

I was doing CJC dac with hup A and green tea, I noticed a drop off in efficiency when I ran out of Hup, I went 2 weeks without it just to see and yes I think it really does help, I ordered some more yesterday - look forward to adding it back to the stack.

My best cycle, that got me my biggest, and leanest...

included CJC/GHRP shot 3 times a day. (100mcg of each, a shot)

And Huperzine A before bed.

Loved it.

Ive also used Huperzine A without any gear... but with Piracetam in order to help my memory while studying.
Worked great for that as well.
I would not recommend Hup A before bed. Although everyone is different. For me Hup A + ECGC + a cup of coffee is an excellent pre workout energy stack. Wired and focused for hours.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws