over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thymosin Beta 4 help

Ataraxia

Registered
Does anyone see any problem with taking 4-6mgs per week of TB4 for ever?

Why is the reccomended protocol to go 4-6mgs per week for 5 weeks then just 1X per month?

I am no expert... But from what Ive read, I dont think there would be an issue. The half-life of TB4 is supposedly 15 days... So I would probably do (at least) every other week for maintenance....

Why is the reccomended protocol to go 4-6mgs per week for 5 weeks then just 1X per month?

The way I understood it was that the first few weeks was just a loading type of phase. I'm going into the once a month phase now so I'll know how well that works. If that's sufficient I'd guess the only real problem would be wasting money.

Frankly and like so many internet myths someone read something somewhere and then people starting monkey see monkey do. If you look at the logs in the peptide forum most people just kinda settled in on 4mg a week for a month or so. I want to remember some literature which actually said 2mg a week for 4-6 weeks then maintain with 2mg month. Some people who have been on it awhile like JJB1 have reported that after a month with no product in you the net results fade. So kinda like Jello said if you use a bit too much then you're only wasting money but at least you don't have to worry about the results or effects fading.

I want to remember some literature which actually said 2mg a week for 4-6 weeks then maintain with 2mg month.

Yup, got this off a site that promotes it use for Horses and GreyHounds:

HOW TO USE: Give one 2ml vial subcutaneous each week for six consecutive weeks. There after use one 2ml vial per month. It's best to give injection 6 days before intense work.

I've had good success so far with 2mg every 3 days.

i used 2mg/week for 6 weeks then dropped to 2mg/eow this is probably where i will stay. Seems like i start to get some extra aches around day 12 or so that i just don't care for. On another note, i have dealt with shoulder pain for the last 4 years since i dislocated it benching and i am nearly pain free as well as my knees feel great even on 100mg winni a day.

i used 2mg/week for 6 weeks then dropped to 2mg/eow this is probably where i will stay. Seems like i start to get some extra aches around day 12 or so that i just don't care for. On another note, i have dealt with shoulder pain for the last 4 years since i dislocated it benching and i am nearly pain free as well as my knees feel great even on 100mg winni a day.

Appreciate that info as right now I'm debating how often to maintain. Seems like 2mg every 7-10 days is ideal to avoid that fading you reported at day 12. I think just for simplicity I will down shift my dosing to weekly now and maybe after a month of that I'll throttle down again and see just how infrequent the dosing can be for complete maintainence. Without question though this is a compound that must be in the system to be effective there is no permanent carry over; as if there is for anything

I researched loading phase at 2mg/wk for 5 weeks...In would say it got my elbow close to 90%... Hamstring is still tight from a previous injury... Im upping the weekly dose to 5mg/wk to see what happens..

Most of the equine sites state one of the benefits as "lean muscle gain".

Anyone experience any muscle gains?
What is the longest anyone has been taking?

Most of the equine sites state one of the benefits as "lean muscle gain".

Anyone experience any muscle gains?
What is the longest anyone has been taking?

That's hard to quantify when research subjects are concurrently on aas. Use should be intended for healing and recovery, if you get secondary lean muscle gains consider that a bonus cherry on top.

That's hard to quantify when research subjects are concurrently on aas. Use should be intended for healing and recovery, if you get secondary lean muscle gains consider that a bonus cherry on top.

I'm 48 and been training my whole life.
My routines these days are based around what doesn't hurt.
I'm going to try this. If it can relieve half of my aches and pains I guarantee there will be growth:)

Thanks for your input guys

I'm 48 and been training my whole life.
My routines these days are based around what doesn't hurt.
I'm going to try this. If it can relieve half of my aches and pains I guarantee there will be growth:)

Thanks for your input guys

In a case like yours then yes I think you will love tb500, good luck

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-4

while i do agree that the tb500 has no permanent effect i think that the reduced inflammation that tb500 causes could aid in faster and better healing which you could call a permanent effect from it.

^^ what he said

I think if u come off it an the aches come back then shudnt that be a sign of it not really fixing(healing) anything permanet.. Unless it jus hasn't been ran long enough for to repair the injury 100% ,,

Really interested in this pep ,, not only for my elbow an shoulders but wud luv to have my dad try it for his joints an my mom for her eyes.. But dad has diabetes so not sure if that will be an issue ,,,, ?

I would like to see someone do the amount that they were doing in research studies. If i recall they were starting patients at 64mg/week and going up to 200 or something like that. Maybe to get long term healing effects we just aren't using enough/ at 2-4 maybe we are really only seeing the anti-inflammatory benefits. I would try this if it wouldn't cost about 400 dollars a week lol.

Wow that many mg's per week ?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views