advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Association between negative sides and purity?

gears

Banned
I was thinking about this the other day. I am currently running some green tops that are supposed to be very high quality. I have a little peripheral edema, but nothing that's noticeable by others (wedding ring fits a little tighter). I am getting more defined, my weight is stable, even though I haven't made myself saddle up on the treadmill, yet. I am obviously more muscular. Arms and legs are vein-city.

Here's my issue...

I've ran some blue-tops before and I had some crazy sides. My fingers were swollen like Ball Park franks, I had carpal tunnel like a mofo, and I developed an insanely painful case of TMJ. Funny thing is that these things were CHEAP as shit. I've ran Mexy's green tops before (not what I'm currently running, although the shipping method, packaging method, and shipping manifest were EXACTLY the same...things that make you go HMMMM), and I had pretty much the same negative sides that I'm having, now...which are minimal.

I'll admit that I don't know if there's a connection between low purity and high negative sides. Wondering if anyone has any opinions about this.

I don't see how impurities could cause CTS and the likes. Maybe certain products are overdosed or IGF1?

I'm running rips now & am experiencing allot of sides.

But we all know rips are the best. So i doubt impurities & purity has anything to do with sides.

I'm running rips now & am experiencing allot of sides.

But we all know rips are the best. So i doubt impurities & purity has anything to do with sides.

Rips are overdosed. Nothing better than rips. :D

Didn't we have lab reports that showed both Elitropin and Riptropin are virtually identical, and exponentially less pure than pharm grade?

I suspect that there's not a significant difference from one UG GH to another. Like I said...I got the most profound sides from some of the cheapest GH I've ever used. I believe we are all subject to the influences of marketing and all we are paying a difference for is the color of the top.

This should make everyone feel a little better...

★★fake hgh Manufacturers★★,Reliable fake hgh Manufacturer and Suppliers at Alibaba.com

Didn't we have lab reports that showed both Elitropin and Riptropin are virtually identical, and exponentially less pure than pharm grade?

I suspect that there's not a significant difference from one UG GH to another. Like I said...I got the most profound sides from some of the cheapest GH I've ever used. I believe we are all subject to the influences of marketing and all we are paying a difference for is the color of the top.

This should make everyone feel a little better...

★★fake hgh Manufacturers★★,Reliable fake hgh Manufacturer and Suppliers at Alibaba.com

yes, the quality is very poor compared to pharma grade, but the actual hgh content was very high...overdosed for both rips and elis. I wonder if purity is just based on fillers? Would a more pure form of hgh work better invivo if the amount of hgh was the same? I am curious of this.

I was just thinking about this exact thing this morning. I run both seros and Rips. The rips give me CTS big time. I don't experience that with the seros and I've done a GH serum test to confirm they're the real deal. The rips no doubt make me retain water, someone mentioned the sodium in them as the culprit. So my thinking is I have numb hands and CTS becuase of the water retention. The seros don't wake me up at night because my hands hurt. Rips do. I love the fullness and vascularity the rips give me. The seros make me hard, burn fat like crazy.

I was just thinking about this exact thing this morning. I run both seros and Rips. The rips give me CTS big time. I don't experience that with the seros and I've done a GH serum test to confirm they're the real deal. The rips no doubt make me retain water, someone mentioned the sodium in them as the culprit. So my thinking is I have numb hands and CTS becuase of the water retention. The seros don't wake me up at night because my hands hurt. Rips do. I love the fullness and vascularity the rips give me. The seros make me hard, burn fat like crazy.

I'm running Ansomones now, but only because I couldn't take the sides of the rips. I have a friend who continues to take the rips and he said he hopes to never have to change.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131