over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Myostatin HMP experience with Pics

BIG EVIL42

Banned
Kilo Klub Member
I posted this up in the log section but believe those here in the peptide forum will get a lot out of this thread. Please Click the link to read and see my progress pics:
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...big-evil-myo-hmp-ergopep-log.html#post1311241

I'd like to get feedback and also answer any questions regarding MYOSTATIN HMP here in the peptide section so please fire away guys..... BTW, I am ordering another 2 bottles for my next 30 days as well and keep this progress going.
MYO HMP is an amazing compound that could really help out a lot of our PM members take their lab rats physique to the next level. I look forward to sharing.

What kind of changes in nitrogen retention have you noticed?

I'm not so clear on the doses-is 125mcg in each bicep once every two weeks?

I'm not so clear on the doses-is 125mcg in each bicep once every two weeks?

It comes in a single 250 mcg vial. That is the dose I decided to give my lab rat every 2 weeks. Even though it goes systemic, it was suggested that it be given in a bodypart that needs to be brought up. I do 125 mcg in each tricep every 2 weeks.

What kind of changes in nitrogen retention have you noticed?

Hey JJ1, What's up bro? Aside from muscle growth, what would I look for as side effects or symptoms of increased nitrogen retention? My protien intake is at 400 grams each day and my increase in cals was primarily just from more clean complex carbs.
I am very happy with the muscle gains but the increase in metabolism is shocking as I am getting noticably leaner on 5500 cals....

I need to catch up on your posts and see what type of peptide protocals you are doing now... I will be adding in peptides with the MYO in the near future and I would like to bounce a few ideas off you if you don't mind when the time comes.

It comes in a single 250 mcg vial. That is the dose I decided to give my lab rat every 2 weeks. Even though it goes systemic, it was suggested that it be given in a bodypart that needs to be brought up. I do 125 mcg in each tricep every 2 weeks.

Thanks bro-how are the ongoing results with this compound-do they seem to have leveled out or are you still seeing continuing results?

Thanks bro-how are the ongoing results with this compound-do they seem to have leveled out or are you still seeing continuing results?

I put up a new post today. I am at 248 lbs and thats up 9 total lbs so far on day 26.
Plus I am losing bodyfat at the same time. I am really excited to take my dexascan next week and see how much more I have really gained that the scale doesnt show us. I will be continuing the MYO HMP for at least another month after that.
No, I have not even started to level out..... I think this compound is a going to be real brakethrough for those of us who train balls to the wall and feed the body correctly.

thats great news-thanks for the log and look forward to the test results

Here is my exact post from today in the log section. I will start doing my updates on both threads from now on as I go along as I would like feedback over here in the peptide forum too:

Day 26
Dry a.m. weight, no food: 248 lbs (Up 9 lbs)
Calories upped by 500 for last 12 days

Notes: Dexascan body coposition test is next week and will give "numerical" progress for 1 month's Myostatin HMP results.

Strength gains are really going well. Up 30 lbs on strict Barbell Bent over Rows since start. Getting the same reps on chin-ups with + 20 lbs.
On flat bench Press I got 445 x 2 (Huge progess for me!). I got the 445 x 2 plus 2 forced reps and then 1 negative only rep, this was an awesome set and may help better describe where my intensity level is right now in regards to training past failure.

Hey JJ1, What's up bro? Aside from muscle growth, what would I look for as side effects or symptoms of increased nitrogen retention? My protien intake is at 400 grams each day and my increase in cals was primarily just from more clean complex carbs.
I am very happy with the muscle gains but the increase in metabolism is shocking as I am getting noticably leaner on 5500 cals....

I need to catch up on your posts and see what type of peptide protocals you are doing now... I will be adding in peptides with the MYO in the near future and I would like to bounce a few ideas off you if you don't mind when the time comes.

In terms of nitrogen retention, I was just wondering if your muscles feel full all the time. I reduced my hgh down to 2ius a day to save money and I'm not very full. I'm starting usa myo hmp next week. I'm hoping it fills me out.

Here is my exact post from today in the log section. I will start doing my updates on both threads from now on as I go along as I would like feedback over here in the peptide forum too:

Day 26
Dry a.m. weight, no food: 248 lbs (Up 9 lbs)
Calories upped by 500 for last 12 days

Notes: Dexascan body coposition test is next week and will give "numerical" progress for 1 month's Myostatin HMP results.

Strength gains are really going well. Up 30 lbs on strict Barbell Bent over Rows since start. Getting the same reps on chin-ups with + 20 lbs.
On flat bench Press I got 445 x 2 (Huge progess for me!). I got the 445 x 2 plus 2 forced reps and then 1 negative only rep, this was an awesome set and may help better describe where my intensity level is right now in regards to training past failure.

Your results so far are unbelievable! It makes me excited to begin this stuff.

I've done both Folli and Myo. Loved both, but I definitely had better results with Myo. It's my fave Pep to stack with GHRH, GHRP. And on a positive side... makes you full time horny. A bonus for a 40 something with a 20 something girlfriend :D

These results would be impressive for your every day average gym rat. For a guy that has already accomplished physically what you have it is flat mind blowing. Can't wait to see what the next month brings you.

In terms of nitrogen retention, I was just wondering if your muscles feel full all the time. I reduced my hgh down to 2ius a day to save money and I'm not very full. I'm starting usa myo hmp next week. I'm hoping it fills me out.

Oh man, I feel pumped all the time, it's like after day 5 on MYO, it just has never gone away after my workout..... Even in odd areas i never feel full in like rear traps and inner triceps. Then when I actually start training there is insane vascularity, blows away all the pre-workout NO products I have tried by a mile....I got the comment the other day from a distance while running the rack on db curls, the veirns in my arms, delts, chest were crazy and my skin was so tight, pump in full effect and then I hear 2 of my clients on the treadmill, they are 20 something year old girls who have "wanna be big, little boyfriends" say: "OMG, Scott is getting too big now, That is just way to much, too massive and too veiny!" After cracking a smile and saying thank you..LOL, i kept on curling and hit them with the typical smart ass comment of some kind. LOL. Anyway.... people who see me everyday are REALLY noticing.
To say I feel full all the time would be an understatement. It's hard to explain becuse it is growth through a totally different pathway and still feels different than the GH fullness I used to get with my 10 iu of Rips/day.

I've done both Folli and Myo. Loved both, but I definitely had better results with Myo. It's my fave Pep to stack with GHRH, GHRP. And on a positive side... makes you full time horny. A bonus for a 40 something with a 20 something girlfriend :D

I haven't been hit with the full time horny feeling you describe on Folli and MYO, I wouldnt think it would have that effct because it has no relation to an androgem type compound...... But then again, Neither is Melanotan 2 from Ergopep and it is almost too much too take as far as sex drive goes.... I actually had to cut my dose down. MYO HMP has been worth every penny and i have already committed to another month on it.... longer if I can afford it.

Here is a question I have? If my gains are going this great on 250 mcg every 2 weeks, What ae the pro's feeling at the talked about 250 mcg per week doses they are doing. Damn!

These results would be impressive for your every day average gym rat. For a guy that has already accomplished physically what you have it is flat mind blowing. Can't wait to see what the next month brings you.

Thanks Jello, I take that as a real compliment coming from you. I am loving this and can't wait until after another month on MYOSTATIN HMP. I never thought I could be over 250 lbs and hard and tight. To get these gains at this level is about as kick ass as it gets for guys like me looking to get to the next level.

I didn't get the sex drive on Folli, just the MYO, and for me it def was big time.

I'm not an exert, but what is the function of myo?

the results is amazing.. congrats..

Definitely going to give this a go-so can you stay on it indefinitely-doesn't sound like there is downregulation
Will do some research as well, but great to hear there doesn't appear to be any leveling out after a month

Thanks for the great log BigEvil

I'm not an exert, but what is the function of myo?

the results is amazing.. congrats..
Thanks bro, and keep in mind that I am a veteran at this and am getting these results, it is amazing to me too.
regarding your question:
It blocks the Myostatin gene or the gene's effects, which is in laymen's terms is to limit and regulate muscle growth.
Have you ever seen the pics of those cows that look like comic book muscle drawings? That muscle on top of muscle look..... they were born without the Myostatin gene. google it

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Cptinsomnia
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131