over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CJC1295 WITH DAC and GHRP-2 log! :D

Google&Pubmed

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Okay this monday, like the 4th, I got my stuff and I did 500mcg of CJC1295 with dac and I've done couple of shots of GHRP-2 since then. Now the reason I've been saying a couple it's because I'm trying to figure things out.

I've used cjc1295 withOUT dac with GHRP-2 before and I know the results but recently I started being on strict diet again, which I haven't been for 9 months or so, and I'm on my PCT. I've been keeping gains, except today I noticed my arms were a little smaller and I'm freaking out, and strength has been the same.

Now here is the weird part. One day I had to pick up my friend after my class so I got home like an hour after what I was suppose to and I was HUNGRY but I was like hell I'll take my GHRP-2 head to walmart to buy some chicken and then I'll get home and eat. Well I took my shot but on my way to the store and in the store I felt really weird. Like I was about to pass out...ligh headed and felt like just falling. I bought what-ever the fuck I could of grabbed and started eating it and I couldn't stop. My energy wasn't coming back...it's was freaking weird.

I did the same thing one morning...actually today I blieve. I woke up and I was hungry but I did 100mcg of GHRP-2 before my shower and I felt like I was draining. I am NOT going to do a GHRP-2 injection if I feel hungry anymore because I remember the same thing was happening when I was on diet, actually it was this diet but with less carbs but I've grown a good bit since then, and I felt drained.

So I have to watch out. I'm going to eat if I'm hungry and do my GHRP-2 injection an after after that. This could mean no morning cardio(which I haven't started yet) or post-workout cardio if I feel hungry. I have to save my energy because I have to study a lot and work in a lab with rats and rabbits and soon I'll be doing surgeries and can't be drained during those times. Could fuck a lot of things up.

OH btw I was 229 last week...I'm 219 now and I've lost 1.5" off my waist, back is more shredded and chest looks a lot better :)

Wish me luck guys.

P.S. Feel free to use my code REP10 to get 10% off your ergopep order...the more my code is used the more logs I'll do ;) and the logs will get better over time.

I'll be watching your log and progress. So in a week you lost 10lbs and 1.5inches off your waist? DAMN!

why you dont use Ipam instead of GHRP2?

GHRP-2 is the strongest for GH release of all GHRPS including ipam. Plus it is also cheaper.

The issue with this log/user is that he's using CJC1295 with dac. This makes this log useless for all males. If you are a female this may be worth following.

Apparently google & pubmed didn't do enough research. How ironic.

Honestly,i dont understand,why cjc with dac dont work for males?

maybe its true,that GHRP2 is stronger than Ipam,but the advantage of Ipam is that it not increase the appetite so works better if you want get shape...that is my person opignion

Honestly,i dont understand,why cjc with dac dont work for males?

maybe its true,that GHRP2 is stronger than Ipam,but the advantage of Ipam is that it not increase the appetite so works better if you want get shape...that is my person opignion

Also ipam doesn't wreck sleep like 2 and 6 do for me and cortisol is not an issue. 2 and 6 still fine peptides though, i just can't sleep when i use them

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

GHRP-2 is the strongest for GH release of all GHRPS including ipam. Plus it is also cheaper.

The issue with this log/user is that he's using CJC1295 with dac. This makes this log useless for all males. If you are a female this may be worth following.

Actually...he has been doing his research. He has ran w/o dac before as he stated.

However, there has been a lot of speculation as to what would happen running with DAC to have a constant bleed and then pulsing at various times with GHRP in a male subject.

It's been discussed over and over, so I appreciate him testing this out.

i'm on ghpr-6 and cjc 1295 w/out dac and i get sleepy feeling and drained when i use it but i have the w o dac so it last 2 hrs maybe for me idk if this could be the problem i get super hungry also but the 6 is suppose to do that from what i understand bro . good to see you posting about this though

and why won't cjc with dac work on males you say and is that with and with out dac or just with it ?

Actually I pubmed my ass off and all the research about cjc1295 with dac were done on people in their 20s-60s and they included male and females and they all came back positive. It was never said, even ONCE, that male subject seem to not respond to des.

Saying that cjc1295 with dac will not work for male because it causes gh bleeding it's like saying females won't get anything from injecting test because their body was not suppose to with stand that much test.

GH bleeding is gh bleeding...doesn't matter on male or female. If you have came across such research that says so because enlighten me with it :)

Update

Okay this is making my head spin because things are not adding up. I woke up this morning and was not hungry so I decided to admin 100mcg of GHRP-2...10 minutes later...I was hungry, like HUN-GRY! so I ate. I would never get this hungry upon injecting GHRP-2... in fact I used ghrp-6(but not from ergo) alone, so no GHRH with it or anything, during my cycle and my appetite did not increase in such way. I would actually get a warm feeling and my head would get hot and I would become hungry but not painful. But then again I had SD and adderall in me :/

I have started my adderall prescription today(bring on the fucking depression, AGAIN!) so I can study for my summer class and be able to concentrate on the work I'm doing in lab so my appetite should go down a bit...we'll see how this effect me.

saying cjc with dac wont work for males is like when you saying Testosterone Cypionat wont work for males

the only difference between the 2 cjc is the half life?

saying cjc with dac wont work for males is like when you saying Testosterone Cypionat wont work for males

the only difference between the 2 cjc is the half life?

Yes sir. From 30 minutes to 8 days...huge jump!

GHRP-2 can create hunger similar to 6 depending on the individual. Dac vs wo Dac; think of the pituitary like a lemon and it gets squeezed 3 times a day with long breaks in between. If you squeeze it all day long what will happen to it? Women were designed different than men; a large pulse may be OK for them but squeezing ours all day long may not be OK. If we over do T-3 our thyroid may fail, if we over due testosterone our testes may fail and if we overdue insulin we may require it for life.

GHRP-2 can create hunger similar to 6 depending on the individual. Dac vs wo Dac; think of the pituitary like a lemon and it gets squeezed 3 times a day with long breaks in between. If you squeeze it all day long what will happen to it? Women were designed different than men; a large pulse may be OK for them but squeezing ours all day long may not be OK. If we over do T-3 our thyroid may fail, if we over due testosterone our testes may fail and if we overdue insulin we may require it for life.

I'm going to lower my 1295 dosage this week and see how it goes but they said after sometime of using it to take some time off to give your pituitary gland a break...I'm going to treat it like AAS.

So today I weighted myself and I was at 216.6lbs. I'm still kind of mad for lossing some size on my arms but I guess I can't do much about it but to up my calories some and train harder.

Here's the thing. I haven't lost any size from my gut anymore so I wasn't 100% sure were was the weight going away but while I was brushing my teeth I saw my legs and yep fat-loss. I have lost a lot of fats from my quads and after measuring them I can say that I haven't lost any size or if I have it isn't much noticeable.

So I have to say I have been upping my calories little by little and I'm still getting fat-loss. And no I have not started doing cardio yet.

Can't wait to run 1295 with NQK :)

P.S. I have been using 100mcg of DES pre-workout also. Some how that slipped my mind.

Holy Shit!

Okay so this is weird.

Yesterday it was my off day and I drank 6 cups of worth of coffee(because it makes me flush everything out, EW! lol) but I didn't even come close to drinking one gallon of water. I just chilled all day in my room away from everybody just studying, posting online/researching, cooking, slicing and measuring out chicken breasts before freezing them, and watching avengers(yes the cartoon...not that bad and I've kind of missed cartoons...I still find them cool :D).

So like I've said didn't do much. Well I woke up this morning and fuck I look lean. Coudn't really believe it so went on the scale and it read out 214lbs flat. So I put in my contacts and was freaking out because I though maybe I was loosing size. So I started measuring and my arms are a little bigger than what they were but still 1/8" smaller than before the start of my pct. My back looks leaner but not as thick in my opinion and my chest looked a little flat. But once I measured my waist I was seating at 37 3/4"...I was 38.25" yesterday, and 40" two weeks ago!

Now lets say all I'm loosing is water weight, just a lets say, before my cycle I was seating at 37.5"-37.75" so anything from here it's fair game. And my cycle was TNE and NPP with the first 4 weeks p-plex and SD and the last 3.5 weeks SD and DMZ. If you don't know what SD is well lets just say that bitch will dry you out or at least keep a lot of water weight off you and TNE is known to make you keep the least amount of water weight. I just wish I was in a better mental condition and had kept a good diet during my cycle...if I had I would have been a monster but we all make mistakes I guess...lesson learned!

P.S. I usually do keep some water weight while on peptides but only 3-5lbs.

The ultimate TEST!

So today(as of 6/13/2012) my girl friend is going to be today in less than 11 hours and she has NOT seen me for over a month or two. So when she saw me last time I was still on my cycle and now I'm on my 3rd week of PCT, BIG DIFFERENCE.

Now the only thing that has changed is my diet some(since I'm on my PCT) and I've been on DES and now these peptides. So if she points anything out or notice anything so dramatic that makes a comment about then we know I have made some progress :D

Now lets talk about the peptides and the dosage

I brought my cjc dosage down to 250 and did 100mcg of GHRP-2 and I have to say that everything went very well. Not that much of difference in hunger didn't go crazy, just felt the same as if I was taking cjc without dac with ghrp-2.

Also I noticed that last week I made a mistake and that I last week the second and third time I dosed GHRP-2 I dosed it at 400mcg. These new freaking syringes I've got have only 50 tick mark. So not only I got the wrong side needles I also got the ones with the anything tick marks...but I only got 200 of them(FML)!

Yesterday, diet, and todays workout
I studied my ass of yesterday, had a bad diet, today was much better, I feel much better, but my workout sucked because my legs kept cramping up no matter how much I stretched them out. OH, also I think I've gotten stronger because I felt really bad today but I could do 20lbs heavier on front squat but rather than 6-8 reps and 20lbs lighter I only could do 2reps...so not a complete 20lbs of jump. I would of done more reps if the fucking bar hadn't hit the rack and threw my balance off.

idk how the eff that link got in the bottom of my post but don't click it. It's some google ad on BS. Going to remove it right now lol

hey brother reading your log looks very interesting and very in detail as well. How long are you going to run these Peps? And one thing did cjc Dac I read cause longer half life some ppl run it once or twice a week to avoid too much bleeding, is this true or what are your .2 about this. Thnx

hey brother reading your log looks very interesting and very in detail as well. How long are you going to run these Peps? And one thing did cjc Dac I read cause longer half life some ppl run it once or twice a week to avoid too much bleeding, is this true or what are your .2 about this. Thnx

Hey bud,

thank you very much for the kind words sir :)

Tomorrow it will make it 3 weeks. You would only need to pin it once a week since the half life is 8 days. I would pin every week on the same day just to keep things simple. I have found out that doing 500mcg/week was really good but when I did my GHRP-2 injections I got really hungry about 10 minutes later. HOWEVER, right now my medication has been messing with my appetite so I don't mind the hunger since it balances things out. If you do 250mcg of CJC your hunger sensitivity will go down.

I would run cjc with dac for 8-12 weeks(12 would be pushing it) and take 8 weeks or so of a break just so things can go back to normal. My next plan is just to do CJC with dac with GH, DES, and GW for the ultimate fat loss(which I would log if my code is used since it helps me on running these).

I'm going to add an update right now as soon as I post this :)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws