over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Help nterpreting IGF-1 levels over one month please

conzboneeus

Newbies
Been running gh now for a little over a month. Age 55.
Started out at 1-1.5 IU been running 2 IU's now for almost 3 weeks. Last few days been running 2.5 IUs. All pharm grade mostly saizen one week htrope.

IGF-1 results starting 8/20/2012 thru 9/24/2012. Labcorp same lab same test.

8/20/2012 88 (baseline)
9/06/2012 103
9/24/2012 119

Based on experience from gh users here, does this curve look like a good rise over this period of time? I was very low to start but expected. I am not sure how quickly I should expect IGF-1 to rise. My goal is to get to around 300. At this rate at curent dosage, if it continues (30 ng/ml rise per month) it will take me 6 more months to get there.

Does anyone know if I should expect the same rise from same does inthe future? Will IGF rise increase or decrease using same dosage? Should I bump dosage? I am 99.9 percent sure its legit gh as I get the saizen easy click cartridges and they all check out. I am sleeping like a rock and get vivid dreams. Feel better, bad shoulder hardly hurts. And all this with a small rise in IGF-1? Not imagining it though.

Thoughts? Goal is anti aging and fat loss. Thank you!

Last edited:
Added info.

Take GH 11 pm before sleep.
Test all taken following morning 9/6 at around 1 pm, 9/24 at about 9:30 am.

Thanks again

Humatrope is hands down the best hgh in the world. Saizen is a close second. I wouldn't worry about quality. As for your igf levels, at some point in the next month or so, they should level out assuming you will be dosing the same daily. I don't expect them to rise a lot either. I speak from past personal experience, however, not everybody responds the same exact way to hgh. Hope this helps.

Thanks JM.

So its possible that 300 is not attainable for me then?

I have read that the max benefit from HGH is when IGF-1 is around 300-400. After that diminishing gains. Again just from reading I do not know that for a fact.

So if I cannot reach 300 I will not reap the max benefit from using gh?

I'm not sure anyone knows the answers to these questions but asking in case someone does.

Thanks again JM.

I highly doubt your igf levels will get to the 300's with the amount you're taking. What exactly are you looking for? The dose you are on will help you with some fat loss, tissue repair and more energy. You would need to dose higher and add slin for muscle gains but I wouldn't recommend doing so at this point.

My goals are fat loss and general health like skin, joints, hair, etc. Mostly fat burning. I am going to owrk my way up to 4 IU a day and see if that will help. But I am noticing benefits already at current levels so may just go in does for a while to test but then go back if I don't see major imporvement over 2-2.5 IU.

Since you are using top of the line pharm grade hgh, you don't have to use nearly as much as generic hgh. 2-3ius is plenty for general overall health/well being and fat loss.

your going to most likely need to up your dosage if you want be around 300. 4iu/day will probably get you around there

Thank you JM and Jim. Not sure if I will go up to 4. The reason I said 300 is that I read max fat loss at that level. But I am getting some now and feel good and my shoulder doesn't hurt so my inner voice says why change just stay at 2.5.

But my inner voice usually loses to my I want it all now voice. Notthat I hear voices! :confused:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131